PDA

View Full Version : men or woman

Gingerbread
06-19-2010, 11:23 PM
Hi all,

As you go deeper into the CD world do you find yourself more attracted to men or women?

I really love both I think, that being said I think I favor women about 70% and have an intense curiosity about men the other 30%

The things I like about women are numerous at best, their smell, clothes, feel, etc...

but what it is about men is the thought of them treating me like a woman, as if I were a real woman.

Does anyone else feel similar to this?
Is my cross-dressing making me like men?

Thanks in advance!
Dahlia

mykhelee
06-19-2010, 11:52 PM
I realized I enjoyed dressing before puberty came rushing upon me. By 14 I realized I was attracted "both" ways and had acted on it before hitting 19.

I have had "relations" dressed with women but never men. All of my male encounters were pretty much drab, unless it was part of a scene.

Just follow your own path, if you are lucky enough to find a partner that will not have a conniption over dressing...run with it.
Peace

abigail43
06-20-2010, 12:30 AM
Yes I was curious when I was younger to . I had my first male encounter when I was 22 I enjoy women but I know that it is for me the same way that you explained it is for you .You need to decide for your self and choose the right time if it is going to happen

BRANDYJ
06-20-2010, 12:37 AM
I am not attracted to men at all.

Cassandra Lynn
06-20-2010, 12:50 AM
Not so much, if anything, i have become more inclined to feel skittish around men. Other than my family of course. I attend AA on a regular basis and men hugging men is common in the fellowship, and it bothers me. In fact, i tend to sit with as many women as possible.
Did do some exploring at a much younger age, and it just didn't ever click, and nothing has changed at all. Don't get the wrong idea though, i'm not homophobic in the least, i have a family member and friends of both sexes who are gay, and have went to gay clubs, doesn't bother me one iota.
mj (Cassie)

vivianann
06-20-2010, 12:50 AM
We are all different from one another in the crossdressing community, some of us are strictly attracted to GG's, and some are bi, and some are attracted to men only, from my experience of being in the crossdressing community and observing the peaple in it, I find that most of us are attracted to GG's. I am only attracted to GG's, and I am a seasoned crossdresser at the age of 50, and I dont have any desire to be with a man at all. I dress enfemme most of the time when not at work. and I do have a part time job saturday mornings working as Vivian at a womens consignment store, and I love it.
For me dressing as a woman has nothing to do with wanting sex. The reason I crossdress is because I love the clothes, and I am very comfortable when dressed as a woman, and I enjoy going out in public enfemme. The GG's seem to treat me better when I am enfemme, and I LOVE IT!.

prene
06-20-2010, 01:02 AM
I agree but when I am not cding I am 0% male and 100% attracted.
The problem I CD almost all the time (Partly) Panties, corset, bra, do my nails.
Then I am hidden I am 80% attracted to women, 20% men.
When I dress 100% I feel I am 75% attracted to male, only 25% female.
It is scary.
I do still love GG's lack of hair, softness, smell, ....

Hi all,

As you go deeper into the CD world do you find yourself more attracted to men or women?

I really love both I think, that being said I think I favor women about 70% and have an intense curiosity about men the other 30%

The things I like about women are numerous at best, their smell, clothes, feel, etc...

but what it is about men is the thought of them treating me like a woman, as if I were a real woman.

Thanks in advance!
Dahlia

joannemarie barker
06-20-2010, 01:23 AM
I'm attracted to women more but still have an attraction to men too.and it's not really just the "a man can make me feel like a woman" thing either cos there are women that could do that too

Robyn2006
06-20-2010, 01:31 AM
For me, dressing-up is not just for a thrill (not that there's anything wrong there!), it's a complete transformational thing… I become female in every respect and feel myself a woman inside out, wishing to experience all that any woman would. To be with a man, to be treated as a woman, to be kissed….

Terri Andrews
06-20-2010, 02:27 AM
When dressed as a male ,the attraction is 100% to females ,but when dressed as female ,the attraction is to males .
I really don`t understand this but always enjoy the attention .

Loni
06-20-2010, 02:42 AM
as and when in male mode. it is and has always been a girl.

as and when in girl mode. it is and has always been a girl.

as a male i am straight, as a girl i guess i am a lesbian.

Dana
06-20-2010, 03:42 AM
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

I'm simply am not attracted to men.

That said?

I am attracted to femininity. And part of being feminine is being attracted to men?

If that makes any sense?

Its NOT that I'm not attracted to men nor masculanity ~ its the feminality side of such that I'm attrached to?
Dahlia

xxxx

Joanne f
06-20-2010, 03:45 AM
Cding in it`s self will not change your sexuality but what it will or may do is change your world of fantasies and there can quite often be a big difference in that .

Vickie_CDTV
06-20-2010, 03:48 AM
I only like women, dressed or en drab it doesn't matter. I have never been attracted to men, ever. I would like to find a 'dominant' woman who would wear the pants (figuratively speaking) in the relationship, however.

Yvonne York
06-20-2010, 04:27 AM
as and when in male mode. it is and has always been a girl.

as and when in girl mode. it is and has always been a girl.

as a male i am straight, as a girl i guess i am a lesbian.

That sums me up. I want to be a woman with a woman. And when I am a girl, I want my girl to treat me as one.

Rianna Humble
06-20-2010, 04:43 AM
We are all different from one another in the crossdressing community, some of us are strictly attracted to GG's, and some are bi, and some are attracted to men only, from my experience of being in the crossdressing community and observing the people in it, I find that most of us are attracted to GG's. I am only attracted to GG's, and I am a seasoned crossdresser at the age of 50, and I don't have any desire to be with a man at all.

For me dressing as a woman has nothing to do with wanting sex. The reason I crossdress is because I love the clothes, and I am very comfortable when dressed as a woman, and I enjoy going out in public enfemme. The GG's seem to treat me better when I am enfemme, and I LOVE IT!.

:yt: Vivianann has said almost everything I wanted to say :iagree:

I would only add for the OP, let your heart show you the way and do what you feel comfortable doing

Christina89
06-20-2010, 04:44 AM
whether en femme or male mode i am still attracted to women

Sweeterica
06-20-2010, 05:32 AM
Im only attracted to women whatever mode im in,i dont think you can be attracted to either sex more or less depending on your mode,thats how i feel i know some of you feel different.We each have our own feelings no right or wrongs.Hope im making sense.

eluuzion
06-20-2010, 05:58 AM
I have been hetero until 30ish, then had an SO that was mostly lesbian, then I began to CD, then I became bi curious....(but have never been attracted physically or emotionally to males, I just want to borrow their tool belt"). I am currently specific to CD/TS/TG only.

So let's see, does that make me a "pisexual" if I am attracted to 3.142 different sexes?. :doh:

Anneliese
06-20-2010, 06:06 AM
Dressed or not, I am attracted to women and beautiful transexuals/CDers. Women are sexy. What's between their legs doesn't matter. At times I'm turned on by standard parts and other times I'm turned on by the fantasy of different parts. It's more about how a person dresses, thinks, and carries themselves than it is about parts for me. Denim shorts are a personal favorite. Wearing hot pink Daisy Dukes at the moment. Guys dressed as guys do nothing for me.

DAVIDA
06-20-2010, 06:10 AM
I have never been, nor will I ever be, attracted to men.:puke::heehee:

Angiemead12
06-20-2010, 06:27 AM
Girls usually, but Im quite curious about women who are in the middle! :love:

Kate Simmons
06-20-2010, 06:45 AM
In my opinion likes and dislikes are personal preferences. CDing may or may not facilitate those preferences. It really depends on the individual.:)

linnea
06-20-2010, 07:09 AM
When I'm in female mode, I enjoy being treated as a woman, and that's how I think of myself--as a woman.

Cassandra
06-20-2010, 09:44 AM
I am always in female mode and I'm attracted to men more. I have a boyfriend that is 8 years older than me. He treats me like a woman and that is what I like.

ellenwannabe
06-20-2010, 10:01 AM
I can relate to each and every word you wrote and feel the same - I worked as an RN all my life and always felt more comfortable with a group of women than with other men - when I worked I dressed every day in female white jeans, white pantyhose, white bikini panties, white womens nurse mate shoes and a white scrub top and loved every day of it - enjoy - Ellen

Leilani68
06-20-2010, 11:05 AM
I Love both men & women, always have admired both...

Schatten Lupus
06-20-2010, 11:09 AM
I've always had curiosities about men, but I haven't seriously considered it until recently.

Nicola2876
06-20-2010, 11:17 AM
I absolutely love women but I'm curious about men and do find some men attractive. I like men dressed as women too.

erika130
06-20-2010, 11:17 AM
For me, dressing-up is not just for a thrill (not that there's anything wrong there!), it's a complete transformational thing… I become female in every respect and feel myself a woman inside out, wishing to experience all that any woman would. To be with a man, to be treated as a woman, to be kissed….

See, I was going to say I feel exactly the same as the main post, I like women for the most part, but have a slight curiosity about men. However, I've found out it's more an attraction with the concept of being a woman and treated like one by a man. Actually finding a particular man attractive, I can't..

Case in point, the picture you attached, I have two reactions:
Wow that woman is beautiful, I want to be with her.. & .. Wow that woman is beautiful, I want to look like her.. Wait what, there is a man in the picture?? :D

LisaTaylor
06-20-2010, 12:09 PM
When I'm in "guy" mode (which these days is only when I'm at work or family gatherings), I'm attracted to women - though I frequently think "Wow that's a cute outfit - wonder where she got it."

When I'm in "girl" mode, I still find women attractive, but I find myself also attracted to guys and wanting to be treated like a woman by them. I actually enjoy flirting with guys when I'm in "girl" mode, if I feel it's safe to do so.

Cheryl T
06-20-2010, 04:16 PM
I'm definitely someone who prefers another woman.

Barbara Dugan
06-20-2010, 04:27 PM
before I started to CD I wasn't interested on either male or females, but once I began to CD everything got clear, I love men and being with a man make feel even more feminine

kaitlin
06-20-2010, 05:55 PM
I am Bi. We have found that my desire to be with a male increases when I'm dressed, but I am never not dressed to some point! So.....