PDA

View Full Version : Fathers' Day gifts

linnea
06-20-2010, 07:17 AM
A lot of members here are also fathers: I have three grown children. My daughter and her husband sent me a wonderful fathers' day gift. It is three videos: TransAmerica, ma vie en rose, and Southern Comfort. I told my daughter and her husband about my CD/TG self last summer--just about a year ago. Since then our relationship has gotten stronger than ever (it was always very good), and she and her husband have been extraordinarily supportive and encouraging. Though it has not been such smooth sailing with others whom I have told, I feel very fortunate to have these two in my corner.
Happy Fathers' Day!

Danielle Gee
06-20-2010, 08:03 AM
I'm not really out to ayone except my wife and the women on this site, but we were going to town yesterday and when we stopped at the mailbox there was a package inside........From the "Woman Within" store !!!

Here's hoping
Danielle:brolleyes:

BRANDYJ
06-20-2010, 08:25 AM
Linnea, I am happy for you to have such a loving daughter and son-in-law to boot. It would be icing on the cake if your other children and your wife wwere just half as loving and accepting.

Now Danielle, you know your wife thougth of you on this day with a nice gift from Woman Within By now you know for sure. A big hug for your wife!

There is another thread about Father's Day that I posted to earlier. My gift made it the very best Father's day in my life. If you care to read it ...
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134377

AKAMichelle
06-20-2010, 09:13 AM
Having a son or daughter who accepts you is present enough for me. Although none of my sons accept me to that degree. You truly lucky in that respect.

Victoria Anne
06-20-2010, 05:04 PM
none of my kids know , only a few friends and my wife and mom and sister , as forFathers day thoughI did receive from my wife a beautiful sun dress and two tops ,I am happy , happy , happy

linnea
06-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Wow! I would love to receive gifts like that from my spouse, Victoria Anne--in time, I hope.

JulieC
06-21-2010, 02:54 PM
My wife gave me 17 pairs of pantyhose (among a few other non-femme things) for Father's Day. I'm in heaven :)

linnea
06-21-2010, 10:46 PM
lucky, lucky you!