PDA

View Full Version : ever dare yourself, I did

DeniseNJ
06-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Last night it was time to be Denise, yes it was fun dressing up and exciting as well. Well I deided to polish my toes a nce candy red , I took my time applying base and top coat to really shine. Yes the wife don't like when I dress but there are things she does that I have to accept. Early this morning, I decided to take a ride to Atlantic city. The wife had left for work @ 3am and I was in bed in my male mode except , I still had the toe nail polish on and silk panties. I had went out in my male sandles before with a light natural color before BUT never a bright red, and the thought of going out in public was thrilling showing off my pretty feet. I slip into my girl jeans and into some jeweled womans sandles going from a 1" wedge to a 1/2". I put on a little light sparkly eye shadow and mascrera and some girly perfume and off I go. First , I had to stop at WaWa for gas and coffee, my heart pumping as I step, out, these sandles are so comfy and the tight legged jeans and polished toes looked so good. In my mind , I had a answer if asked why I I went out like that. Hey it's Fathers day and my wife said not to do anything manly today and I took it a bit too far. Things went well it was 3:30am and the girl behind the counter smiled and said happy Fathers day as she looked at my feet. I said how do they look she said fantastic. I get to AC around 4:30am . I brought some sneakers just incase I chickened out. I figured many of the gamblers left and the place would be dead. I step out of the car in the parking garage and say, I don't care, I am doing this, my heart pumping. Just before I get to the elevator out comes 3 younger jocks , fear sets in but as I walk past, there are no jeers or queer comments, I mean I am rocking the totally feminine footware. No I didn't wear the heels like I wanted, didn't want to make that clicking sound, the bright color was gonna draw the attention and the jewels up the t-strap was so feminine. as the elevator opens there are 2 asian girls wait to get in and I just walk out. As I am walking towards the escalatorhere comes more people , I glance down and say, I must be crazy but I am also feeling proud of the look like a GG coming out of a salon with a fresh pedicure head held high. I walk past a deli and some staff were eating and I could have swore I heard a comment but Im kept walking. I played the machine and walked around feeling more confident and comfortable

wishing2bali
06-20-2010, 10:38 AM
I probably would have chickened out, my hats off to you for going through with it

linnea
06-20-2010, 11:59 AM
Every time I go out, it gets easier and more pleasant--even fun! Way to go!

DeniseNJ
06-20-2010, 12:27 PM
I was sorta proud,and wanted many of the women there to see . and I got to the point where tho leary of the guys that saw me , I didn't care. It felt good feeling like this was normal This one woman thought is was so cool that I did this. I made sure to have my legs was out sitting at the slot machine. I felt so girlie .. I still can't believe I went thru with this. I kept thinking what if I saw someone I knew:o but tyhe thrill was worth it

fallen_rayne
06-20-2010, 12:53 PM
I would've chickened out so quick, but I'm a boots wearing kinda girl anyway. :D