PDA

View Full Version : Has this happened to you?

Kaitlyn Michele
08-23-2005, 06:12 PM
I recently bought a berry colored 3 piece wardrober from jc penney..coat, pant, skirt for talls of course.

i wore it out last weekend and had a great time being ms businesswoman!!

today i'm walking outside and a girl walked past in the same outfit, color and all...she wore the pantsuit and little cami under it..

i couldnt stop thinking about it all day...for some reason i really enjoyed seeing her in my outfit..

just wondering...

michele

CharlotteSomers
08-23-2005, 06:18 PM
A similar thing happened to me. I once saw a woman at my work wearing this exact same dress. She was wearing nude hose though, not black. She looked incredible and I was flattered to think the we both had the same taste in clothing.

Jesse69
08-23-2005, 06:34 PM
I recently bought a berry colored 3 piece wardrober from jc penney..coat, pant, skirt for talls of course.

Can you show us some pics of you in your outfit? I have 2 3pc sets from Casual Corner.

Kaitlyn Michele
08-25-2005, 07:49 PM
Charlotte!! love that outfit - you look great in it

jesse -i'll have a pic up from that outfit soon

Karren H
08-25-2005, 08:51 PM

today i'm walking outside and a girl walked past in the same outfit, color and all...she wore the pantsuit and little cami under it..

i couldnt stop thinking about it all day...for some reason i really enjoyed seeing her in my outfit..

just wondering...

michele

Same thing happend to me. Bought this pink suit at K-Mart, Jaclyn Smith, on sale of course!! Wore it for the photos and the next week at work a girl from accounting had on the same outfit!! I couldn't believe it!! She was like 4 foot nothting tall but my shoes were prettier and I had a pretty pink scarf, ohhh and my wifes new blouse!!! Opps

Shhhh Don't tell her, she'd be pissed!!! Heheheeh

Luv Karren

Melissa73
08-27-2005, 03:15 AM
once, where i work (in a restarant) i saw a young woman (teenager) whom was wearing this pleated pink skirt, and jacket, the same one i had juts recently purchased at walmart. Minus the jacket of course. But i couldnt keep my eyes off her......as i wondered what she'd say if she knew i had one just like her.

then a week later, i saw a teen girl, wearing another skirt i had bought at walmart......I wish, i could have have slip it to show her...... kinda wanted to be close friends i guess.....after all, we had the same taste in clothing :)

Heather Daniels
08-27-2005, 08:51 AM
Very cute outfit Karren. :)

Karren H
08-27-2005, 01:59 PM
Very cute outfit Karren. :)

Thank you, Heather!!

Karren

rexy
08-27-2005, 02:32 PM
A similar thing happened to me. I once saw a woman at my work wearing this exact same dress. She was wearing nude hose though, not black. She looked incredible and I was flattered to think the we both had the same taste in clothing.
charlotte you look just great in this dress ,way to go girl !!!

insearchofme
08-27-2005, 03:33 PM
Karren

You look awesome in that outfit!

Dana

Karren H
08-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Karren

You look awesome in that outfit!

Dana

Thanks, Dana!! Had to fight off 2 old ladies for it at K-Mart!!!! They tried ganging up on me!! "Look, over there!!! It's Waynne Newton!!!" Works every time!!! Hehehehe

Karren

Robertacd
08-27-2005, 10:53 PM
Sort of... I bought a pair of Venesia jeans at the Goodwill and wore them to work one Friday and our lab administrator was wearing exactly the same jeans :eek:

Noel Chimes
08-27-2005, 11:03 PM
Ok you 2, where is the party. I wanna go too. I'll keep E.M.S. on alert because some guy is going to run up a lamp post . :bow:
Noel