PDA

View Full Version : Wanting Something so bad but you cant have it...

shedevilcd
06-21-2010, 11:09 AM
Hello to all of the Girls here....I have been a memeber for a longtime but i dont post hardly ever......:eek: So as of lately I have been bitten by the shopping bug.....Not so much that I can buy everything I want. Just the opposite.....Its all the wanting of the pretty panties and bras to the shoes and Awsome summer dresses....:daydreaming: What really sucks is being a responsible person in this economy.....:Angry3: I have been blessed with a awsome wife who spoils me a little here and there with new panties when we can actually afford to splurge for me. But its so hard when the Victoria Secrets catalog keeps comming every month......:heehee: Its just so frustrating..... Any other woman experience this.....:battingeyelashes:

Teresa Ann
06-21-2010, 11:16 AM
Yea I to have to tighten up I have been out of work for a while and behind on about everything, but I think it have gotten me and my wife closer to each other. I hope things change good luck Teresa Ann

Loni
06-21-2010, 11:20 AM
yes all my life there is always something i have always wanted...but can never have. :eek: :daydreaming:

but right now it would be to find $20 grand usd.:eek: :eek:.

no more debt, no more back taxes. and the truck would be fixed.

Schatten Lupus
06-21-2010, 11:23 AM
Yeah. I've just been wanting to get some shirts, jeans, shorts and so on, but haven't had the money to. I've also been wanting to get started with my transition, but I am going to wait until I graduate with my Associates and transfer to a university before I begin that.

shedevilcd
06-21-2010, 11:24 AM
I think we all could use a 20K to get us by.... Just think all that money to bail out wall street could have been used to bailout the little people and let the rich suffer for a change to see what its like to have to worry about their houses, medicine and other things.....just so that i could buy new shoes, bra's, panties and sundresses.......:D

JainaCarpaccio
06-21-2010, 12:01 PM
All the time here. Still living with my old man who won't accept that I'm a crossdresser. As a result i have to turn down just about everything that i want to get :(

kimdl93
06-21-2010, 12:07 PM
I'm pretty selective, but I still have a wish list that's a mile long.

abigail43
06-21-2010, 09:32 PM
Yeah. I've just been wanting to get some shirts, jeans, shorts and so on, but haven't had the money to. I've also been wanting to get started with my transition, but I am going to wait until I graduate with my Associates and transfer to a university before I begin that.
Can i just say that waiting can be hard .I have been looking into transitioning lately and there is a process that you have to follow I don't know what the process is in the U.S but here in Australia the process takes at least 12-18 months before you even get a chance to start on the road to woman hood.So if you are serious about transition It may not hurt to start looking in to it right away. I don't want to pressure you I just thought the info might be handy to know

NathalieX66
06-21-2010, 09:36 PM
If it's your financial situation, it's best to shop at Kmart or Walmart, not Victoria's Secret.
I also have goals, but I have to accept what is necessary. I would rather spend money on dresses & shoes instead of buying new windows for my house.

SummerJ
06-21-2010, 09:41 PM
Oh yeah, its hard to resist, especially when my mom says I need to start paying for my own stuff. I try to use my own money as much as possible with purchases, but sometimes its necessary to use the credit card (I really need to get one thats completely my own...)

Funny story though, in addition to being a crossdresser, I'm also an adult fan of lego... both can be rather expensive but at the same time very impulsive