PDA

View Full Version : Frisrt day of summer on the train

StaceyJane
06-21-2010, 06:10 PM
Today I went out and enjoye the first day of summer by taking a little train ride. I rode from Temple, Texas to Cleburne, Texas and back. It's only about a three hour ride with a two hour layover in Cleburne but it has some nice scenery.

Of course I made the trip as Stacey. I got all dressed up in a nice outfit for the trip.

I bought my tickets at the Temple station. Had to use my guy ID but the agent has seen me enough anyway so he knows the deal. No comments just called me Ma'am.

The train was full and I got to talk to several people, it was nice to be called ma'am and be treated as a woman. I bought a snack and was called ma'am again by the snack bar attendent. I'm getting to like being called ma'am.

Not much happened in Cleburne but I did use the ladies room in the station. I was surprised it wasn't clean and smelled funny. I aways thought the ladies wouldn't look or smell like the men's room. Oh well, maybe someone will clean it before I go back.

The trip back was nice. Nothing exiciting happened which was good. everybody seemed to accept me.

Overall it was a nice trip.
I just kept thinking to myself "I love being a woman"

Freddy12
06-21-2010, 07:45 PM
What a nice trip!

Detailing your adventures helps the rest of us to become more bold. Thank you for writing about your experiences ma'am.

StaceyJane
06-21-2010, 08:39 PM
Ok Freddy, I'm waiting to hear your stories. :)