PDA

View Full Version : I am back and an Update....

EmilyMI
06-21-2010, 06:15 PM
Good Evening Fellow Friends,

I have been off for a bit due to some personal issues, but I am back now and things are really starting to happen for me right now. Well for starters I am FINALLY on HRT (a bit over a month) ~Yay!!~ I also have had several laser hair removal sessions and also a few Electrolysis sessions as well. Even though I am not full time as a Woman yet, a few people at work know about me, while others have not said a lot yet, there are a few that supportive and just been incredible. I know my journey is only beginning but I am defiantly excited about the road in front of me and the changes that are still come come :)

Rianna Humble
06-21-2010, 06:20 PM
That's great news :hugs: It's always good to fin people who are willing to be supportive. When do you plan on coming out at work?

Teresa Ann
06-21-2010, 06:20 PM
Hi Emily,
Let me be one of the first to welcome you back. Yes you are on a long journey that I hope is a great one that brings you years of happiness and new friends. I know that you are among many friends here, hoping you the best. A Friend already Teresa Ann

Teri Jean
06-21-2010, 08:00 PM
Welcome back Emily. I hope you are well and there are times where we need space to think. Take care.

Midnight Skye
06-21-2010, 08:07 PM
Fantastic Emily, glad to hear things are going well for starters... glad to hear you have a job and money in Michigan aswell. I know its been rough times up there. I have lots of family in Michigan.

EmilyMI
06-22-2010, 01:43 PM
Fantastic Emily, glad to hear things are going well for starters... glad to hear you have a job and money in Michigan aswell. I know its been rough times up there. I have lots of family in Michigan.

Aww Thank You, I am defiantly lucky to be where I am at now for sure. It is not easy in Michigan that is for certain. My insurance (so far) has been picking up my medications for HRT which has been just great and also my Doctors visits~Yay!!~ so it is defiantly helping out right now. Just very excited right now and the journey still to come :)