PDA

View Full Version : Housesitting pics

Jill
08-13-2004, 09:47 AM
Many of you probably remember my thread on housesitting a few weeks ago. It was the most privacy and the most fun I have had dressing in quite some time. Many of you requested that I take some pictures and post them. Well here they are, enjoy.

Jennifer_Ph
08-13-2004, 09:52 AM
Cute pics! Looks like you had some fun! Wish we could see your pretty face! You have some really cute outfits!

eleventhdr
08-13-2004, 12:01 PM
Yes indeed very cute pic's where did you get those outfits i love them would like to have more like that myself!. Suzy Ann!.

chloe
08-13-2004, 12:28 PM
Looks like you had a wonderful time. Its the 1 and a half month count down to my 2 week house sitting experience. I've just bought some panty hose and stockings in preperation.. Well I just need dressess ,skirts ,pantys ,heels, knee boots, a wig, make up and breast forms now. Not asking much?????? Ill be posting some of my house sitting photos when the time arives..... Bye bye xxxxxx

barbarajeanne
08-13-2004, 12:44 PM
I love the outfits. You have great legs and I love the shoes. Love & kisses. BarbaraJeanne.

Wen4cd
08-13-2004, 12:58 PM
Nice!

But, I too wish to see more of people's faces. I'm a big face-person.

clarissa3d
08-13-2004, 03:12 PM
Very nice pic and those shoes love those shoes..

and I do agree with Wendy more faces :p

Darby
08-13-2004, 08:05 PM
I too would love to see more pretty faces but I LOVED the floral skirt of yours! If I had the chance to house sit, I would take several daysoff from life and lounge around in all sorts of pretty things all day and night.

clarissa3d
08-13-2004, 08:40 PM
I too would love to see more pretty faces but I LOVED the floral skirt of yours! If I had the chance to house sit, I would take several daysoff from life and lounge around in all sorts of pretty things all day and night.

Darby you are great.. Huggs

Clarissa

odelay
08-14-2004, 01:43 AM
Ah I wish I could get the opertunity to house sit for someone like that. I'd be just too happy house sitting for a week while being able to cross dress.

Nice pics.

salem
08-14-2004, 06:58 AM
Must have been tough blanking out the faces in the family portraits on the wall in the background!!!!!!

Don't you hate it when a little slip up could really cause a big hassle.

Jill
08-14-2004, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the compliments everyone but I am afraid that my face will not be shown. Not only because it doesn't compliment the rest of the look but because I do not want to disclose my identity. No, it didn't take a long time to blank out the faces, with the program I used, it was actually quite easy.