PDA

View Full Version : Dating

darcyann
08-23-2005, 11:09 PM
Hello

Darcy Ann here again. I am in a middle of a divorce and want to eventually date women again. Question I have when would you tell your date that you crossdress. 1st date, 2nd, 3rd etc etc. And when would it be best to do that. What would be the best situationg at bar, dinner, movie etc etc.

Love

Darcy Ann

brendalee70
08-23-2005, 11:22 PM
I usually start by telling a little story. For example: casually tell her that you say a guy at a local store and that he was wearing sandals and had his toenails painted. This should leave a cushing for discission and then ask her a few questions, like what does she think about it and once in the subject ask her how she feels about guys that are feminine than ask on hoe she feels about x-dressers. I tried this a couple of times and it works.

Love,
BrendaLee

Tristen Cox
08-24-2005, 03:00 AM
I would do so before getting too far into something. You pick the setting that seems most comfortable. There is always the possiblity of rejection, but waiting too long only makes them think you lead them on if you know what I mean. Be casual and cautious. Good luck:)

Deidra Cowen
08-24-2005, 06:41 AM
I am going out with a GG. Met her while I was out dressed so there was no secret about my dressing. Of course she loves Tgirls so that was a bit lucky. We have a few GGs in Atlanta that hang around and/or date CDs.

A GG is really fun to date as a fem....they can really help with the cloths, makeup, femmy mannerims, etc.

mand
08-24-2005, 07:05 AM
Hello Darcy Ann :) I promise I'm not being frivolous here, I'm serious.
He would know because I'd be dressed when we met ;)

For anyone else I would say quite soon before things got to serious, and anyone got hurt due to unfavourable reacations.

love mand xxx :)

Colibri
08-24-2005, 07:43 AM
A BIG way of telling her would be to turn up for your date dressed :eek:

Natalie x
08-24-2005, 08:55 AM
... or, if you're not ready for that, yet, I suggest you take a couple of dates to get to know each other first. You can start finding out her tolerance level on the early dates by such ideas as BrendaLee's. Then, if you are still seeing each other by date 3 (say) then you can start to open up.

Just my way of doing it. You might have the confidence to come out with it on the first date.

Gemma
08-24-2005, 09:45 AM
If you really wanted to make a go of it with the girl, I would be honest from the start, tell her you are a crossdresser, because if you don't the consequences later on could leave you heartbroken, I made a promise to myself to any girl I ever met, I would be honest and truthful from the beginning, but this is only my foresight and it has worked for me, but then again I would love Sammi just as much if she hadn't accepted Gemma, good luck in your future relationships, you have all my love and support x x