PDA

View Full Version : The start of Lisa's summer...

LisaKarenAZ
06-22-2010, 05:53 PM
It's been awhile since I've been on here. I've been sneaking peeks at the posts for awhile now, but have been petrified to actually post anything.
Now that I am alone for the next month, it's time to let Lisa out in full swing!

Since my last post, I have been wearing women's panties all the time and have given up on the uncomfortable men's torture devices. All this with my wife's permission. This has been a huge baby step for her. We still don't talk about my crossdressing much, but at least she is okay with the panties.

That started with some of her panties ending up in my drawer, that she didn't wear. She didn't like them after she bought them. After an attempt to wear them, she accidentally put them in my drawer. I took that opportunity to wear them. After a few weeks, she noticed and said that I had been wearing her panties. I reacted that I had no idea that they were women's. I said "that sucks! Those are the most comfortable underwear I've ever worn. Oh well, I'll just have to find some comfortable men's underwear."

She replied, "That's okay. I'll let you keep wearing them.". Mind you, these are not pink lacy undies, but microfiber powder blue, sapphire blue, and burgundy with checkered pattern. And that's how that began.

She's still not comfortable with my fully dressing or wearing makeup, so I'm paranoid to even go beyond the panties when she's around.

Today starts a whole new life for Lisa. As soon as I dropped off the family at the airport, I went straight to the nail salon for a mani/pedi. No color on the hands, but the toes are an awesome purplish color. The color is called Rio by Pure Ice.
http://www.baricosmetics.com/_images/productoptions/8100000971.jpg

Anyways, after the mani/pedi, I am straight home to get all dolled up for the rest of my day. A sexy leopard print bra, panties, mid skirt, and peasant blouse. Some jewelry and sexy southwestern style short heel sandals to top off the outfit.

I attempted to do my makeup with fair results. I usually do pretty well with the lips and mascara, but have a rough time with eye liner and shadow.

Now, I only wish I had a wig and the nerves to shave. Unfortunately, I don't have the finances to get the wig. Nor would I want to buy one right now with no hiding places for my stuff when everyone gets back.

Next step is to get my eyebrows done. Mainly just on the line of being feminine. And possibly getting my right ear pierced, since my left one has been pierced since I was 17. I've been mentioning it for a while now with my wife and she's been somewhat okay with the idea.

If I felt comfortable with passing, I would post some pics. I also wish I was comfortable going out dressed. If I had the wig, and proper makeup techniques, I probably would. Maybe it's a good thing I don't. :battingeyelashes:

StaceyJane
06-22-2010, 05:59 PM
My wife's gone for two weeks and I've been having a great time.
Keep working on your presentation and soon you will be ready to go out.

kimdl93
06-22-2010, 08:04 PM
sounds like fun. although my situation is a bit different - I told my wife about my dressing before we got married - but the frequency and extent of my activities expanded as her comfort level increased and the kids grew up and moved away. So, now I'm dressed pretty much full time.

LisaKarenAZ
06-23-2010, 04:34 AM
A minor update. Went ahead and did the fingernails too. Did the makeup and didn't do too bad of a job. Not good, but not bad.

Had a humourous incident happen to me tonight, though. After painting my fingernails and doing my makeup, I realized that I needed to run to the store for some things. What I hadn't checked on was having makeup remover and nail polich remover. Neither of which were to be found anywhere in the house. I tried to wash of the makeup with soap and water, but couldn't get the eyeliner and mascara off. Obviously, I coulnd't take off the fingernail polish either.

Well, this wouldn't do. I needed to get both items too now. So, I nervously got in the vehicle to go to the store. Nails fully painted and mascara and eyeliner in full display. At this point, I figured why bother hiding anything, so I put on my pretty tan sandals, unstuffed my bra, left on my skorts, and went to the store.

I have to say, my heart was racing. I kept my eyes down to avoid eye contact with anyone and progressed through the store, got what I needed, checked out, and hurried home to settle down. WOW!!! What a rush!

Can't say that I'm ready to do that again anytime soon. But, it felt good knowing that I didn't hear anyone say anything to or about me.

Freddy12
06-23-2010, 06:17 AM
Lisa,

That sounds like a great experience at the store!

In my experience, most people are so caught up in what they are doing that they don't give anyone else a detailed look. Teen girls seem to be the exception.

I think a wig would make a tremendous difference for you. I hope you can get one soon, and find a place to hide it!

LisaKarenAZ
06-23-2010, 05:46 PM
What a fantastic day today has been!!!
Had the day off from work to begin with.
Slept in a comfy pink nightie last night.
Woke up first thing this morning took a shower with an amazing smelling body wash. Put on a bra and panties and a sheer, sexy black robe. Sat down at the vanity, did my makeup and painted my fingernails.

Wanted to be casual and cool, so put on a pair of skorts and feminine short sleeve top.

A dear friend of mine was texting with me last night and I joked with her that I was so bored that I was going to do my toenails. She loved the idea. Told me to go for it.

So this morning, she asked me if I had. I told her of course. She wanted a picture, so I sent her one. She loved it. We chatted for a while and then spoke on the phone. I came out to her at that point. She was fully understanding and accepting of everything. She even came up with an idea for halloween for me and my wife, and her and her boyfriend. He's going to be a pimp, while the rest of us are going to be his ho's. LOL

She wants to take me shopping and to do my nails and makeup. I am so in Heaven right now. She also wants to do my waxing. She's worked in cosmetology for many years, and does this on a regular basis. We're planning on a salon day next week for mani/pedi's.

She and my wife have become very close, and she wants to start talking to her, from a GG perspective, about crossdressing and seeing if she can become more accepting. She says that she can get her to come around. Of course, I have to tell my wife that I came out to K first.

The pink fog has settled back in for a while. :)

LisaKarenAZ
06-24-2010, 06:18 PM
OMG!!!
My friend had some stuff to give me and wanted me to come down to her salon to pick them up. Some bras, chicken cutlets, dress, wig, and some clothes. Things she was getting rid of. She also offered to wax my eyebrows while I was there.

So, I get down there and wait for her to finish up with her customer. When she was done, she told everyone there that I was going to be in a costume contest at work and needed her help. She had me sit in her chair. All the ladies were loving this.

At this point, she said she was giving me a makeover. Started with the eyebrows. Next it was on to the makeup.
After doing my makeup, she told me to go into the bathroom and change into the stuff she brought for me. I put on the dress and bra, with the cutlets, and came out to the main area.
The ladies were in awe! "You look so beautiful!!!". That took my breath away. I wanted to cry.
Next it was to get the wig on. Once that was on, the ladies told me that I was a hot woman. They said that most men just look like men with makeup, but I looked like a woman. What a confidence builder.

Next it was over to the mani station to get polish on those fingers to match the toes.

Once dry, another friend helped me with my stuff out to the car for the drive home.

I felt so sexy, confident, and comfortable during my 30 minute drive home. Never a nervous feeling that someone was going to spot me as a man dressed at all.