PDA

View Full Version : World Cup Dressing

Jamie14
06-23-2010, 09:39 AM
As I sit here watching the US trying to beat Algeria, I cant help but wonder, how many girls have taken the opportunity to relax all dressed up and enjoy the game??? My polish is red......I'm sure I cant be the only one watching this game en femme!!!!

Jun-chan
06-23-2010, 09:42 AM
Heck, I probably wouldn't watch the game without dressing up. I don't care much for the world cup. :P

But no, I don't think you're the only one here who has done it.

Cheryl James
06-23-2010, 10:50 AM
I am watching the game, too, but because of family am not dressed. I am reading the posts on this site and am feminine in my mind even though I don't have on the clothes I would like to have on. And. USA just scored!

emilygielen
06-23-2010, 12:13 PM
It is maybe my biggest girl side-effect, but I really don't like soccer... I never did, and I will probably not like it.

jemima_bates
06-23-2010, 12:52 PM
I just had a nervous afternoon here in England. I think if I was dressed, I would be much calmer!

Maybe for the second round - an England-themed dress perhaps?

Jemima
x

millie04
06-23-2010, 12:53 PM
As a player of over 20 years I am really into it, watched almost every game except for a few that I have been in class for and everyone that I have been home alone for has been watched while dressed.

Mandy
06-23-2010, 01:00 PM
As soo as I got in from work, I got dressed en femme very quickly to see the last 10 mins + 3 mins ex time :D

Linda St. John
06-23-2010, 04:49 PM
Me too ..sitting around all casual girl -cotton camy and cut-off jean shorts,high heeled wedgies and the US scored...wish I could look like a teenage cheerleader:heehee::drink:

pattyv
06-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Watched Germany beat Ghana today. Had on a summer dress and barefoot. My wife joined me for the second half-she wore capris. I made cold cut sandwiches for lunch-washed down with a glass of chilled white wine as we watched the game to the end. Am in drab now as our son is due home soon.