PDA

View Full Version : Do You Get Grumpy When You Can't Dress?

Jenny
08-13-2004, 02:00 PM
Hi everyone,

I am going on a mini-vacation. Five of us (3 girls, 1 boy and me (not Mary btw)) are going to Teton and Yellowstone National Parks for about 5 days. It will be one of those out in the wild world kind of adventures: going to rodeos, hiking, floating the Snake River, etc. With one small problem, it should be a blast.

None of the other people know about Jenny. As a result, I won't be able to dress, even underdress (panties, etc.). :( Nor will I have access to a computer to log in here. In short, Jenny is going back into the closet for a few days.

As with my earlier vacation to visit my mother, I find myself getting grumpy over the prospects of not being able to dress or enjoy the Jenny side of me. I have noticed as I have moved more and more into my dressing persona, that when I can't do it for one reason or another I feel real deprived and out-of-sorts. Dressing is such a big part of my personality that "squashing" it even for a short time almost literally hurts.

Do the rest of you have these same kinds of feelings? I have felt so liberated the last few months through this forum that it is getting increasingly hard to deny this aspect of my personality in my real life. What do you think my friends would think if I showed up for the float trip wearing one of my bikini bathing suits? :eek:

I think at this point someone should ask if I want a little whine with my cheese. :D

You all have a good time. I'll be back in a few days.

eleventhdr
08-13-2004, 02:46 PM
Yes I can certainly relate to this. I find myself for other reasons bevcoming more and more angry once again which i realy do hate. I think when i was able to dress more often a few years back i was much happier now it is just more and more pain which i also hate. I just wish i could escape it all somehow and be able to dress much more. After all i can understand why it is we want to dress because of many reasons. But one of the main ones is being able to relax and be feminine and not have to put up with all of the learned male aggresion and anger we are so careful taught. when i was or am in girl mode that is not there!. Thank's Suzy Ann!.

clarissa3d
08-13-2004, 03:00 PM
Yes I to have felt the grumpys Jenny.
Before I got seperated from my wife I found rare moment to dress be as time passed those small moments where not enough. I find I need more time dressed to keep from being a grumpy boy. As today I went to work wearing womens running shoes hose panties and sport bra underneith. I have constant urge to not worry about weather I am dressed in femme clothes or not. Driving me crazzy....

I can relate. Grrls we need a plan! uh what it is I wish I had a clue.
:(

Jenny keep your chin up girl and enjoy your trip. I would dare to take one femme item.... my bad.....
Clarissa

ChristineRenee
08-13-2004, 03:09 PM
Hey...it just might be good for you to give Jenny a rest for a few days. You may find when you are able to bring her back out of the closet you will have an even greater appreciation for what she brings to your life.

I'm no expert here, but sometimes you can actually have too much of a good thing. Plus, this will give you the opportunity to get back in touch with your male side which should definitely please those around you.

Just make the best of it...and while you are doing that, think about your next Jenny moment waiting to happen. The perpetual smile on your face then will be the one that only you will truly understand!

Enjoy your vacation...and have a save journey there and back.

xoxoxoxo,

Christine

Tristen Cox
08-13-2004, 03:25 PM
Hey...it just might be good for you to give Jenny a rest for a few days. You may find when you are able to bring her back out of the closet you will have an even greater appreciation for what she brings to your life.

I'm no expert here, but sometimes you can actually have too much of a good thing. Plus, this will give you the opportunity to get back in touch with your male side which should definitely please those around you.

Just make the best of it...and while you are doing that, think about your next Jenny moment waiting to happen. The perpetual smile on your face then will be the one that only you will truly understand!

Enjoy your vacation...and have a save journey there and back.

xoxoxoxo,

ChristineTotally agree with you Suzy and Christine. I'm only a little different, where after too long I go numb to everything and need to get out a pair of heels or stockings. Hope you have a safe trip and see you soon.

Tristen

windycissy
08-13-2004, 04:05 PM
Of course Jenny is grumpy - she's jealous! Your guy self is going camping with his buds, and leaving the little woman behind. You might tell her that a camping trip is no place for a girl like Jenny - she might break a nail or something. Why don't you make it up to her by taking your next vacation to a big city where Jenny can get all dolled up and do girl stuff: museums, shopping, restaurants...Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Collette
08-13-2004, 04:05 PM
Yes!! Collette

Madilyn
08-13-2004, 07:12 PM
...but try staying sane for a year of not dressing... :rolleyes:

I feel like starting a thread entitled "Who goes the longest between dressing?"...

I'll start it off okay? 1 year nearly to the day. :(

Every year it's practically the exact same week of the year and this was the fourth year in a row. My drive to go out tells me I should be out several times a month or more, but my personal situation dictates much much less...

Go enjoy your trip and think about how wonderful it will be to get all dolled-up pretty when you get back from your excursion. As you're rafting down the rapids of the river you can be day dreaming (yet paying attention) about getting some new outfits upon your return. Be happy that you can do these things and then return to what you love and crave...I know I'm certainly jealous.

Hopefully this will help all of you understand why MaddyFest meant so much to me...and yes, after this years success...I'd love to see it grow next year. By God, if I'm only going to get out once a year I'm going to build a dressing festival like no other on Earth...Are you behind me girls??? :p

Well good, you feel pretty good back there ;)

Anyway Jenny...I love you sweetie. I hope your trip fulfills you in other ways and takes your mind off dressing for just a bit...you'll appreciate it so much more upon your return. Take it from someone who knows...muah!!!

Love ya girl,

Maddy

HillaryArtemis
08-14-2004, 08:38 PM
I just dressed the past two nights in a row and had a great time yakking it up with my wife, but today I went to see Garfield with the kids and I was so memorized by that cute actress in it that all I did was think about her clothes and makeup. Later when my parents asked me what movie I took my kids to, I couldn't remember the name at first - all I could remember was wanting to dress and that cute girls clothes and make up.

I had a similar time to Erica. I guess depression comes quickly to some of us.

JodiArtemis

CindyT
08-14-2004, 09:14 PM
Years ago I found lots of time to dress up but nowadays they are few and far between. I plan on it about once a month but it usually only happens about 3 or 4 times a year for me.

I too have had times when there was whole year between my dressing sessions, so I know how it can drive ya nuts!

BUT,

It IS important NOT to seclude yourself from friends and family because they will get suspicious!

I say do what you gotta do then enjoy "Jenny" when you get home. I (too) think you will appreciate the experience even more when you return!

Good Luck!

Cindy

Rachel_740
08-15-2004, 02:28 AM
Hi Girls,

I dont really know if I get grumpy when I cant dress cos theres nobody here to tell me. For that reason it's not often i cant dress anyway :D .

I have just had my kids for the week though, and i certainly got withdrawal symptoms, I missed being Rachel loads. Im spending the whole weekend dressed now :) and loving it.

Rachel

Teddie
08-15-2004, 03:46 AM
Yep. That's what the wife calls me when I can't dress, The Grumpy Old Man. And, I don't have to dress to the nines to feel better. Just panties, bra, a fovorite top, slacks or shorts or a skirt, a wig, and light makeup.

Emily Black
08-15-2004, 09:10 PM
Grumpy? Try depressed! I can't fathom the idea of neve dressing again or "giving it up". Dressing is one of most thrilling and exciting things I do and I get really, really rotten if I have to go too long between excursions! But being here helps.... ;)

jeanette
08-16-2004, 03:07 AM
I to used to get grumpy and depressed, not being able to dress and not being able to be with my femanine side was unbearable.
I now dress every day and relised why I felt so depressed. Being dressed and feeling like a girl is my natural side, and would love to have the courage ( and money)to become a real girl but we must all have our dreams

Cuddles jeanette

Missy
08-16-2004, 02:38 PM
Yes I would be grummpy if I could note dress in wemans cloths. for me it is the lack of choice or note having the choice to pick what I wanted to put on.

Have a Good trip and enjoy yourself and the time .

Love Ya
Missy

AvrilCD
08-16-2004, 06:12 PM
I don't get as grumpy as much as i get ancy. Just everytime i see a woman i want to wear her clothes so bad, more than usual.

odelay
08-16-2004, 07:37 PM
Ugh, I just get down right mad when I can't wear even panties. Today for example, I had nothing to wear and I was stuck with going out with the family to a resturaunt. I was definatly not in a good mood.

crispy
08-17-2004, 02:57 AM
grumpy, nervy, depressed, touchy..... yes, all of those.

just like giving up cigarettes.

so I try to avoid situations where I can't (under)dress at all costs.

Marda
08-17-2004, 02:14 PM
Hi TGirls,
~
*Grumpy* ???

Only when I'm on my "Period" ...

It just seems *So Wrong* to *Have To Be* a "B, eye, tea, see, H"
when I can't *Look* like one !!!
~
Hs / Marda

PaulaJeanette
08-18-2004, 06:47 AM
Hmmmm...could it be that when we dress, our brain gets a shot of a series of chemicals and when we can't dress we go into withdrawals...irritable, grumpy...whatever. I've always thought that my crossdressing was somewhat linked to being addicted to these brain chemicals. Interesting. Maybe I am....

Paula J.

Marda
08-18-2004, 08:43 AM
Hi PaulaJeanette,
~
Uhhh ... Yeahhh ... the "chemical" in question I believe is a naturally produced and secreted hormone responding to "perceptions" of "well looking" ...
in studies conducted with labratory rats (GG & CD/TG rats particularly) this hormone has been found to alter behaviour believed to be associated with the instinctive "gathering" & "fluffing" "drives" which in humans of course motivate "shopping" & "dressing" behaviours ...

This hormone is known as *Drestrogen*
~
ttfn / Marda