PDA

View Full Version : trick for a feminine walk/ gate

Virgin_CD
06-23-2010, 07:08 PM
I discovered this quite by accident but it has you swinging your hips/ pelvis and getting your waist involved quite sensually if you try it... ordinarily I walk one foot in front of the other, dah... well try walking "on a line" like place your feet on the centerline of your path. You will feel it almost immediately in your butt cheeks, so it's a good exercise, and may help you get into the HABIT of fem walking. I only wore pumps once but they tended to make me walk for feminine (and immediately did lovely things for my calfs). Both methods are about a 5 degree of difficulty, I guess doing both would be a 10. Go for the really big points. Have a few beers and and the dd DOUBLES!? COMPETITION AT MY PLACE, SOON AS i CAN BUY A PAIR OF 14'S GURLS.

AlexisWest
06-23-2010, 08:48 PM
Be sure to RELAX, and your body will move more easily. Most of the time guys walk tight cheeked and robotic, loosen up and let your body flow, be sure to let you arms swing too.

Angiemead12
06-23-2010, 09:06 PM
funny I saw this video yesterday, it may help you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px69eKV5lWk

Lover girl
06-24-2010, 12:07 AM
If you google walking in high heels or How to walk in high heels or learn how to walk in high heels. You will find a number of youtube video's That explain the whole proccess of shoe selection and fit along with many tips on walking in high heels. Very helpfull to me. The trick is, you must relearn how to walk. It's very different from the way a male would walk. The youtube videos will teach the basics, Then comes lots of practice to walk with style and grace!!!!

suchacutie
06-24-2010, 12:19 AM
I think I was lucky in that my first shoes were 6" platforms. There is no way you can walk like a guy in 6" platforms without ending up in the hospital. The U-Tube videos are terrific! Just remember that your whole body is involved, and your hips must pivot as you move your whole leg forward for each step. It really is a dance step!

tina

Sara Jessica
06-24-2010, 08:01 AM
If you try to walk in a feminine manner as you describe...

...swinging your hips/ pelvis and getting your waist involved quite sensually...try walking "on a line" like place your feet on the centerline of your path.

You'll likely end up doing like an exagerated version of a feminine walk (think runway model to a lesser degree) which won't look natural at all. Many women have a natural wiggle to their gait based on how they're put together and because, well...they're women. Even if you did master some sort of calculated hip swinging, if you take it on the road, you'd likely find yourself falling back to a normal masculine gait without even being aware of it, not to mention it's not likely to look all that natural.

Look at women in the real world. Most do not walk with their feet on a center line (again, think model), even if they are wearing heels. But the trick is not to have the feet too far apart which will scream male.

I only wore pumps once but they tended to make me walk for feminine...

Once is not enough. Practice in heels will definitely help you. In my opinion, you should work on that and be conscious of the length of your stride, how you swing your arms and how you carry yourself as a whole. I think someone described it as grace, something that is difficult to acquire or cultivate as it needs to encompass your entire being.

Good luck!!!

Debbi
06-24-2010, 09:10 AM
What had always worked best for me is to walk pigeon-toed to a degree. Everyone has a different walk as in the direction their feet are pointed when walking. Some people walk with their feet pointed in a more outward direction, some more of a strait forward direction.

I have found that by purposely pointing your feet inward while walking has a very noticeable effect on your hip movement. The inward pointing of your feet does not have to need to be extreme either. Just a slight inward direction will produce the hip movement.

I find that also makes the previous advice much more effective and easier as well.

kimdl93
06-24-2010, 09:45 AM
I find that my gait is more feminine when I walk with my feet more on a line and with shorter steps than I might in male mode. I try not to exaggerate the hip swing.

kellgrl66
06-24-2010, 09:56 AM
Yea learned long ago that women walk from the hips and men from the shoulders. Just keeping shoulders back and arms at ones side will give a girlie walk and your hips do all the work. The you tube vids are great instructions on walking in heels girls. The walk can give some of us away so be conscious of it.

CharleneT
06-24-2010, 01:34 PM
yea learned long ago that women walk from the hips and men from the shoulders. Just keeping shoulders back and arms at ones side will give a girlie walk and your hips do all the work. The you tube vids are great instructions on walking in heels girls. The walk can give some of us away so be conscious of it.

bingo !

swing your arms just a little more too ... don't exaggerate it, just a little ...

suchacutie
06-24-2010, 01:49 PM
I left out the obvious...practice practice practice.

Heels literally solved my back problems, so I've gotten in the habit of slipping on my 5" clogs while I'm running through my morning ablutions. It's only 15 min a morning, but after a year they seem as natural as breathing!!!

tina

linnea
06-26-2010, 11:48 AM
Lots of good advice--thank you! Practice, practice, and practice are the essential ingredients.

jenifer m.
06-26-2010, 04:28 PM
also keeping your arms close to your body and swinging them more than usual helps too.

Gisele
06-26-2010, 04:45 PM
also keeping your arms close to your body and swinging them more than usual helps too.

And try to keep your elbows pointed back and your wrist pointed more outward. This will even help you keep your shoulders back when you do this too. I've notice girls tend to swing their arms more at the elbows than the whole arm.

Keep your back arched a bit and keep you pelvis pushed out front.

Doing this has really helped me take on a very fem walk.