PDA

View Full Version : WHEN do you usually dress?

rocketscientist
06-23-2010, 09:07 PM
I usually dress every morning before I go to work. But, I don't go to work dressed! I always try to get in bed early so I can get up an hour or an hour and a half before I have to go to work. As soon as I wake up, I will shave and do makeup and find something cute to wear. It's very hard for me to resist these urges in the morning(read=IMPOSSIBLE). Sometimes I am dressed for only 10-15 minutes before I have to go drab and head for work! If I have a little time I will try to sneak out the door and walk around the block. My house is in the middle of the block, so I have to pass my neighbors house to get to the main hwy. that goes through my little hick town. I am not "out" to anybody and it is very unnerving to step out my door sometime not knowing if one of my neighbors just happens to be looking toward my house at 5am:eek:.If I can make it to the corner I can relax and enjoy my little walk. At 5am this state hwy. is getting busy and I enjoy some of the morning traffic slowing down to check me out and sometimes I will get honked at.:heehee: Then it's back around to sneak into the house(I must be nuts to think someone hasn't seen me doing this:doh:) and get ready for work. When I get all prettied up in the morning I hate to waste it just staying in the house.:battingeyelashes: Does anybody else do this early in the morning? Or maybe late at night? Hugs, Tonya:battingeyelashes:

APRIL0401
06-23-2010, 09:24 PM
Tonia,
I do exactly what you do. I don't do it every day but I like to get up early get dressed and walk around the small village where I live. It's neat walking along the main highway with the early morning traffic rushing by. Sometimes I walk across the crosswalk at the four way stop sign in the center of town. It's really exciting walking through the parking lot of a busy convenient store. Most of the time when I get back home I have to rush getting ready for work. But it's worth it.

Barbara Dugan
06-23-2010, 09:35 PM
almost every night one or two hours before going to bed:hugs:

StaceyJane
06-23-2010, 10:20 PM
I usually dress on my days off. My wife is at work so I can get up and spend the whole day as Stacey.

Tina B.
06-23-2010, 10:35 PM
When ever I'm home, and no one is coming over, as the mood hits me.
Tina B.
It's good to have an excepting wife.

charlotte_sp
06-23-2010, 11:20 PM
I only dress when I have time to go out, so it's usually some weekday nights plus weekends.
I can't stand the thought of shaving and putting on make-up and all the other work just to sit around at home XD

andrea35
06-24-2010, 12:07 AM
I do it just like you, in the morning I get up at 4:00 in the morning not everyday doe. when everybody is sleep. my wife is a heavy sleeper and doesn't know it. A few times I hv done it in front of her, but that is too nerve breaking so I get dress in the livingroom and leave very silently. I keep a change of cloth at work and since I'm the first one there i have no problem get in . I like to park about a block from work and walk from there it really is exciting. I maybe crazy but is something that I really enjoy doing.

suchacutie
06-24-2010, 12:10 AM
The best routine is to stop whatever I'm doing about 3 in the afternoon, do my nails (and chill for an hour so that they harden), then I hit the shower, shave, start the makeup procedure, dress, finish my makeup, and then Tina is ready to deal with helping with dinner and whatever! At the end of the evening just before bed she takes a shower, washes her delicates, and heads to bed. The nails usually are dealt with the next morning!

tina

eluuzion
06-24-2010, 01:58 AM
I live alone and I am self-enjoyed. Aside from about 2 hours of the day I am out doing business, I am dressed most of the time.

I just don't use much make-up (esp on eyes) during the day, so I can go out quickly if I need to without it being cosmetic project every time. I use make-up after dark.

I have a large sundeck on second story on backside of my house right outside my office slider door. I covered it 4' high with sailcloth so nobody can see me. Even standing they can only see me from the chest up. I spend lots of time day& night out there. Backyard is 5K ft too, so I can wander around at night out there too. (if I have cleaned up the dog poop that day...lol)

crusadergirl
06-24-2010, 02:14 AM
i never dress no time for it just kidding i dress maybe twice a week mostly to do my show.

suzy1
06-24-2010, 02:19 AM
Like Eluuzion, I live alone so when I’m home I’m dressed. From the moment I get home till the time I go out to work the next morning.

Hugs SUZY

annie2
06-24-2010, 03:23 AM
like you early mornings sometimes if I get home from work early..but love every chance I do get

Angiemead12
06-24-2010, 03:26 AM
Fully dress? Maybe once every two weeks? But I do wear something feminine everyday! I know I don't dress enough! It's such a ritual to get glamm'd up

Diane Smith
06-24-2010, 03:57 AM
I'm pretty androgynous all the time, but I dress fully mostly on the weekends, from Friday evening through Sunday evening.

I also dress up for shopping, hair and nail appointments and so forth usually one or two days a week after work.

- Diane

Rianna Humble
06-24-2010, 04:34 AM
I tend to dress twice a day - in the morning to go to work (then change into drab at the office) and in the evening when I am ready to leave work.

Luckily for me, that won't last much longer.

joanieb
06-24-2010, 04:45 AM
HI Tonya, I remeber those days when I used to do the same things. Those early morning jaunts were my first experiences into the real world. It takes a huge amount of courage to do so. And Unfortunately it was on of the ways I was outed to my old neighborhood, which started the downward spiral towards my divorce with my first wife. But that's depressing.

My routines now is usually going to bed in some shorty shorts of some feminine material, a loose camie top or long tank top. This leads to a peaceful nights sleep and then it's up, slip into the cute flip flops that frame my toes and their polish. Find my hoody and clip Stevie the greyhound and Cleo the lab into their leashes and out for thier morning sibatical. After that I hang around sipping coffee and answering my e-mails till it's time to start the daily chores. This either finds me in my male drab working around the projects I have on our home, or in something cute, doing the house work or cooking for my wife for when she gets home from work.

Thanks for the flash back to my younger more exploritive days., Joanie

Sweeterica
06-24-2010, 05:53 AM
Fully dressed as and when i can,usually evenings,but always wear undies under drab.My life doesnt allow me to dress as much as i want. Any moment however short is good for me.

erickka
06-24-2010, 06:04 AM
I dress, then drive 1 1/4 hrs to work, then work for about 2 hours enfemme, then comes the dreaded change back to drabs!:sad:

kymmieLorain
06-24-2010, 06:49 AM
I try to dress as often as I can. during the school year it was my days off during the week. Since the kids where at school and wife works at the school. during the summer it is when the kids are either gone or in bed. But I do wear lingerie to bed so I can say every night all night. ;)

Kymmie

Debb
06-24-2010, 07:39 AM
I get up early in the morning for the express purpose of exercising before I get ready for work. I take advantage of that time, since nobody else is up in my house, and fully dress before I step out the door for a jog.

I also dress about once per week, during the day, and just go out for a walk or a bike ride (motorcycle or bicycle).

Farrah
06-24-2010, 07:49 AM
I dress in the mornings when I'm off work and everybody is out of the house. I have ran errands while dressed. It was great!!

Farrah
06-24-2010, 07:50 AM
Wow!! Where do you work that you can work enfemme for 2 hours...Sound like I need to make a career change..

Anneliese
06-24-2010, 07:57 AM
I too am an early morning dresser. EVERY morning I get up early, get dressed, and surf the net (this site has been added to my "must visit" list) until it's time to leave for my morning workout, and from there, to work.

If I get home early enough from work, and it isn't too hot outside, I get dressed again. My AC died recently, so I'm using a large swamp cooler instead, which is cooling enough when I'm naked, but not enough when dressed.

On my days off, my primary activities are cleaning, going shopping (mostly for more girlie clothes), riding my bike, yoga, and working out. I'm dressed when home, unless it's really hot, at all times.

kimdl93
06-24-2010, 07:59 AM
I dress for work - but I work at home and during casual hours at home with my wife. I underdress in public and usually wear something androgynous in those situations.

Crissy Kay
06-24-2010, 09:15 AM
Early mornings for me too. Mostly on the weekends.

sissystephanie
06-24-2010, 10:05 AM
I usually dress when I get up, since my neighborhood frowns on people running around naked, or just wearing panties!

Since I am widowed and live alone, I can usually drress whenever I feel like it! I normally dress every day, sometimes all day and sometimes just for a few hours. And as I usually go out for lunch, I am almost always dressed then. In other words, I am a man in feminine clothes most of the time!!:)

Loni
06-24-2010, 11:26 AM
me...well i put on a skirt or dress when i get out of the shower (right after i get up), then must change to drab for work,
when i get home if i have time (some times i must go straight to bed) i put on something. till i go to bed, then i put on a my night gown.
so i guess i am dressed most of the time when at home and / or not at work.

Tasha McIntyre
06-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Usually I get one weekday off every week when the kids are at school and the wife is at work. I can hit the shops or just lounge around the house - works for me.

Tash :)

Laura-uk
06-24-2010, 09:31 PM
I come home from work, hang my drabs and depending on the mood / what i need to do i either CD on the underneath which i love the thrill of, or mix and match *sometimes its best i dress all male but i guess thats life
Loving the sound of early morning walks by the way, nice one :)

sometimes_miss
06-25-2010, 01:06 AM
From the minute I walk in the door, until I have to walk out again. I spend pretty much every waking and sleeping moment at home dressed as a girl.

t-girlxsophie
06-25-2010, 01:46 AM
I dress almost every day (bar my monday man day) unless expecting an unknowing visitor.If i've just finshed my nightshift as soon as I m home its out of uniform and into casual outfit or nightie,light makeup and wig,I usually sit up for a cpl hours and see the kids off to school before my wife comes home from her cleaning job,After a sleep im up and dressed fully till I have to go back to work,or right thru if I'm off.I cant seem to get enough at the moment,and luckily my wife doesn't mind,though if she wants to see her man on anyday then theres no problem there either

PretzelGirl
06-25-2010, 08:16 AM
I have an active household. So I will dress after work and on the weekends whenever there aren't people around. It makes it quite random at times, but I usually get my fill.

Jason+
06-25-2010, 09:00 AM
Like most of you girls I generally wear panties daily unless I know I will have to change at work. For the rest, I dress on Wednesday, Saturday and any day she is working and I am not. Bras and the one perfume that she just hates every other saturday

MargaretJ
06-25-2010, 04:49 PM
I live alone, so no problems getting dressed when I want, but my usual routine is almost always on a Friday evening, like tonight. Sometimes on a Sat or Sun evening. Mon evening, and recently added Wed evening to it. I can't really get out the house dressed in the summer as it is to light, and the neighbours may see me, but when the evenings get darker earlier, I will go out to the car dressed, and head off somewhere. These times are usually with full make up, but ocasionally if I just want to feel a bit Girly, I'll get a bra and forms, throw some clothes on, and get into a pair of heels.

aliceeliot
06-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Typical day :

Get up - having swore at the alarm clock - remove nightie, have a shower.

Chose thong colour (based on shirt colour, got to be fairly discreet) put on work clothes.

Arrive back from work, drop work clothes, spend ten minutes deciding which bra/pantie set to put on. Spend another ten minutes deciding which skirt/top combination to wear. Spend five minutes deciding which lippy suits skirt/top combination.

Cook and eat dinner.

Watch a bit of television.

Have the three S's (shave, shower..I think you know the other) moisturise, apply some eyes, slap a bit of blusher on, add some lippy, choose oufit for the evening, don wig.

Watch a bit of television with a couple of glasses of wine, occasionaly parade on my balcony.

Go to bed (having dropped the outfit, cleansed, removed clothes and put on a nice nightie)

Back to the morning.

At the weekends I also do the nails (not enough time to clean them on workday mornings)

So, pretty much, when I'm in my own place I'm dressed.

Veronica Lacey
06-25-2010, 10:07 PM
My preferred time is when my wife is out of the house for a few hours such as tonight. I can slip into whatever I please and just relax in them.

In saying this, however, it does not indicate when I feel like dressing which is quite often, day or night.

Janine cd
06-25-2010, 10:15 PM
I dress whenever my wife is away. She does not approve or accept my dressing. Actually I can live with the restrictions.

Marcie4you
06-25-2010, 10:28 PM
I'm only dressed drab when I go to work, otherwise, totally female here...

stephiny10
06-25-2010, 11:51 PM
I usally dress on my days off or on weekends and I agree that it is nice to have a accepting wife

diane51
06-26-2010, 05:50 AM
I usually have to wait until the kids are off to school, the wifes at work, and the dog has fallen asleep before I slip into Diane mode.

Faye56
06-26-2010, 06:36 AM
I dress whenever I can , Friday afternoons are the best as the wife works late and she seems very happy that the housework is done, but would she be so happy if she realised that it was completed by me in a flurry of dusters , skirt and heels ? ..doubt it !

charlen
06-26-2010, 07:53 AM
I am very much a morning dresser. My urge is strongest then. When I frist open my eyes dressing is my frist thougt.:daydreaming:

carrie-ann
06-26-2010, 09:06 AM
I'm 24/7 I love it.

linnea
06-26-2010, 09:13 AM
I dress after I come home from work every week-day and stay fem through the evening and to bed (nightie or pajamas). On weekends, though I don't usually go out fully in fem mode, I dress fem almost the entire time. I can not yet go 24/7, but that is not far off for me and I am eager to take that next step ("not far off," by the way, really means about a year to a year and a half which may seem far off to some, but in my case, after crossdressing for decades from the closet, a year and a half seems like nothing).

Michaela42
06-26-2010, 09:34 AM
Well, since I am living at home I usually have to wait until everyone leaves for the day or something like that. But I do have a lock on my bedroom door and so sometimes in the evening I will dress if I have not had my 'fix' for a while. Only downside, no make-up :sad:

When I lived on my own it was at nearly every possible moment. I hope to move out of my parent's house soon so that I can have that sort of freedom again.

NicolaUK77
08-12-2010, 05:07 PM
4 out 7 evenings... mainly..

if i'm home along then all day...

Kathryn Martin
08-12-2010, 05:27 PM
I dress every evening as soon as I get home. I do make-up and dress femme. My SO does my hair in a girly style and shoes, then I cook, do laundry spend time here and at bedtime I take off the make-up and get into a nightgown or girly pj's. Morning I stay as is and then get ready for work in drab.

Elsa von Spielburg
08-12-2010, 06:46 PM
Mondays and Wednesdays when my roomie is at work (not always, though, there are times when I'm just not feeling it) or whenever I can drag my stuff over to the gf's place, but that's usually a pain. Next year with my own place (with my gf) should be much, much better.

Sarah-RT
08-12-2010, 06:57 PM
only at night while everyone is asleep, usually for an hour or so, then i go to sleep, still wearing the clothes, i take them off when i wake up... if i feel like it :P

Ms Taken
08-12-2010, 07:06 PM
I get to dress at night after my kids are in bed or when they are at school. My wife is really supportive :hugs:, but it is still a bit awkward doing it around her so sometimes I don't take full advantage because I feel embarassed.

Ms Jennifer
08-12-2010, 07:09 PM
I am on the road living in my RV working.So I am an early riser and like to dress up until I have to go to work in drab.Counting the minutes I still have left before changing.The makeup is for weekends when I can enjoy the hours.When I have a chance to go home then it is full en femme all weekend since I live alone and do not have to worry about someone coming over.Sadly, still in the closet.

Suzi Q
08-12-2010, 11:02 PM
I used to go out at 4 AM to walk around the neighborhood. Now I do it
in the mornings before my wife gets up (I'm an early riser, she's a late sleeper).
The best times are when there are occasions when my wife is away for extended times or when I have something scheduled that I can skip out of and not be missed. I can do the full make up, nails, and all.
I hate doing it undercover, but you do what you have to do!
Suzi Q

Karinsamatha
08-12-2010, 11:20 PM
As soon as I get home from work, till I leave the next morning! On the weekend I will spend as much time as possable. :)

Rianna Humble
08-13-2010, 12:41 AM
I tend to dress twice a day - in the morning to go to work (then change into drab at the office) and in the evening when I am ready to leave work.

Luckily for me, that won't last much longer.

Since 1st July I no longer have to change into drabs, so I dress in the morning for the whole day. Occasionally, if I am going somewhere in the evening after I get home from an early shift, I will get changed to go out (still dressed).

prene
08-13-2010, 01:02 AM
almost days just after I get home from work and
usually about 50% of the time on my days off, for at least 18-36 hrs

Shelly67
08-13-2010, 01:10 AM
For the past year whilst unemployed it was whenever I wanted too really ....
Now back in work it'll be Friday , perhaps Saturday ( when winter sets in )
which in a way is nicer . I think anticipation and excitement , looking foward to popping summat on is a terrible luxury of a tease .....
Almost as good as dressing itself .

Loni
08-13-2010, 01:15 AM
well i am under dressed all the time.
but i "dress up" just as soon as i get home, lounge around relax after a day of work, then off to sleep in a nightie, then when i wake up i am dressed for a hour or three then off to work.
some days i get to be in a dress all day...but alas not for the cute girl next door to see....or anyone else in this area.

dominique
08-13-2010, 04:00 AM
Well I'm in the house myself for most of the day. Usually when everybody goes out to work, school etc. I leave a small amount of time between last person out in case somebody's forgot something. When the time past I dress fully make up etc. This usually lasts until just before lunch time. So it would be daily.

Gillian
08-13-2010, 04:11 AM
I am so very lucky, I workl from home and my wife works part time, so once she goes off to work around 8.00am I can dress till about 5pm safely. Also on shopping days and at weekends if she is going out, I can grab an hour's divine pleasure.

Once School re-starts I need to hold off till I drop or child at school but my mother collects her after so I get an hour less to be me, but still have 8 hours en-femme.

Billie1
08-13-2010, 04:26 AM
I usually dress every morning before I go to work. Does anybody else do this early in the morning?

Well, it's 0512 hrs, and I'm at the computer after just finishing light makeup, wearing my short wig,
and light blue bra and panty set under a short pink slip.
Alas, I'll have to jump into the shower around six,
but it's a good time to be girly for a while!

Gerrijerry
08-13-2010, 04:29 AM
I dress every day. I don't think you are allowed to go out not dressed.

Tammy Vee
08-13-2010, 04:40 AM
I dress on my days off from work but only for a few hours. My wife knows about it but doesn't care for it much so I don't stay dress for a long time. Loved it when she worked but she quit so I don't have as much time to dress up. I am glad when she takes the grandkids somewhere so I can have more time.

KathyC
08-13-2010, 05:23 AM
When I first started, everyday after work with makeups.
Now only after work without makeups if i really got pissed at work.

Hermione Simpson
08-13-2010, 05:47 AM
I usually dress for a few hours each evening before I go to bed

DAVIDA
08-13-2010, 06:08 AM
Check another one for "Whenever home".:D
I am always wearing panties. I don't even know if I own any male underware anymore.
And if friends or my sister comes over, they see me wearing whatever I had on before they got there. I will change though. If I know someone is coming and I'm wearing something ratty, I will put something nicer on.:heehee:

victoriamwilliams1
08-13-2010, 06:38 AM
I have done early mornings and I have done the before work dressing:)

Jaclyn NM
08-13-2010, 05:13 PM
My wife knows I crossdress, but doesn't want to see me dressed, So I dress whenever she's out of the house. I usually have at least a few hours each day, like right now. So I'm wearing my new black satin skirt, pantyhose, and a pair of 6" stiletto pumps!

Mistybtm
08-13-2010, 05:24 PM
I dress every day, the only time i am not is when i am at work. or have errons to do out side the house. I live alone so no problems here dressing. :D:battingeyelashes::brolleyes: