PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Estrogen and Hormones without a prescription

Katherine1951
06-24-2010, 12:08 AM
Please Help,
I have been sneaking my wife's premarin 625 mg tablets to the extent of about 200 mg per day, but she started to notice and question the missing pills. I need 2 to 3 thousand mg's per day to continue the growth and other feminizing results I was attaining.
I was getting larger breasts, regrowing lost head hair, having a softening to my body and faciial hair and a nice tenderness and tingling in my nipples before my wife discovered her pills diminishing. I am in the closet so I can not openly approach a doctor for this.
I would like to find a discrete doctor, in the Los Angeles, California area who will prescribe what I need, either in person or online, or a pharmacy, in or out of country, who will also do so.
I have a prescription plan from work which might possibly pick up all or part of the cost, or not, and my company is large enough where it would not get back to the management or other employees.
Please help.
Kat

sandra-leigh
06-24-2010, 12:40 AM
What will you tell your wife when she notices that your sex drive has taken a nose-dive ? Will you let her think that you don't find her attractive anymore, and will you imply that you are getting satisfied elsewhere? You don't think that something like this could be a major trust issue in your marriage?

Katherine1951
06-24-2010, 12:54 AM
We have been married 19 years and her sex drive is twice in the last 3-1/2 years and than 5 years before then, whereas mine is 3 to 5 times a week both now and when I was taking her estrogen. The men in my family have had super strong sexual urges well into their 80's. My Grandfather died at 87 and my Grandmother, who was 15 years younger said that if they would have taken it a little easier the night before he would probably still be alive. She died at age 87 in 1986. My Dad is 82 and though my Mom passed away in 2006, I still find adult magazine around his house, he is pleasing himself. They were together 70 years and he will never want for another woman...I wish I could find that kind of love. Oh, by the way, my wife is 13 years younger than me. If I find the right partner, I am gone from here. She can have everything except my CD wardrobe and my personal items.
Kat

Hope
06-24-2010, 05:29 AM
We have been married 19 years ... If I find the right partner, I am gone from here. She can have everything except my CD wardrobe and my personal items.

WOW.

Even if I were to approve of self medicating... and I don't... I don't think I would be happy to support someone who treats their marriage with such flippancy. Maybe that is the wrong attitude... maybe I should be willing to help you destroy yourself... I mean obviously your wife deserves better... but... WOW.

BRANDYJ
06-24-2010, 06:00 AM
I would bet your wife has been pleasing herself in between those long periods of no sex drive (as you call it). No doubt there is some serious issues in your marriage. But I am not going to blame your wife's sex drive that caused those long periods in between. I would think you need to take a long hard look at yourself to find the reason. Talk about a telling statement! If I find the right partner, I am gone from here. She can have everything except my CD wardrobe and my personal items. Sorry, I agree with Hope.

Traci Elizabeth
06-24-2010, 09:18 AM
You are not going to get any sympathy from me. Your feelings about your wife are despicable.

You stealing hormones pills from your wife is deceitful.

Even if you both have fallen out of love (although you did not state that), there is no reason to bad mouth your wife like that.

Sharon
06-24-2010, 09:27 AM
Seeing how proud you are of the sex-drive of yourself and fore-bearers, I think estrogen would be the last thing you would truly want.

Seeing how big a jerk you are, this thread is closed.