PDA

View Full Version : I have to tell some-one

Sarah Michelle
06-24-2010, 08:46 AM
Hurrah it is a happy day, finally.
This has been a difficult pre-summer season for me, not in the manner that so many here have difficulties, this isn't serious but frustrating. I have been building a decent wardrobe for wearing during the day when every-one goes to work and school. For the past two months, circumstances have conspired against me. I have either had people home, or out but without a schedule so that I never knew when they would be home. It all meant that I haven't been able to dress comfortably at all. Everything has been buried in the closet for weeks. Sad sack that I am, I was reduced to sneaking into the closet when I could and re-folding my clothes just so that I could touch them.
Today, finally, I have three of four safe hours to put on a skirt and a tank. I am so happy to be comfortable again. I just had to share that. Thanks for listening. No one else is allowed to.

Charolette time
06-24-2010, 12:43 PM
I know what you mean but I dont hide them in the closet just in my bureau cloths draws , the so is working part time and I dress when I can, some is better than non, my :2c:

kimdl93
06-24-2010, 12:55 PM
I'm glad you've found some time. Hopefully, you'll have more frequent opportunities in the future! But, enjoy the now!

pink femme
06-24-2010, 02:26 PM
How frustrating for you. At least you can have some time now though.

Good luck and enjoy whatever girlie moment you can get:daydreaming:

Pinkiex

sometimes_miss
06-25-2010, 12:37 AM
Happy for you when you can finally dress. Cute avatar; like the school-girl look? I do too. Wearing my white blouse, dark blue tartan skirt as I write.