PDA

View Full Version : You are never too masculine to crossdress

juno
06-24-2010, 09:36 AM
I have been wearing women's clothes for many years, and have been comfortable with feminine interests (e.g. nail polish) since I was a child. But, I never considered full cross-dressing because I felt that I was too masculine to event consider it. I am 6'3", have broad shoulders, a big nose, square chin and a very low voice. After last Halloween, I bought a clearance wig. I put it on a got a big grin on my face. I felt the same way trying on make-up.

So, anyone else who thinks they are too masculine to attempt a full CD should go ahead and do it. Even if you are to masculine to pass in public, it can be a lot of fun. Even more important, it is surprising how well a good make-up job can feminize a masculine face.

I got my avatar from Old Navy's SuperModelquin web app. I picked the female model and picked features with the closest match to my actual male shape. I think it gives a good reference for a resonably-feminine version of myself.
J.

kimdl93
06-24-2010, 09:43 AM
We're about the same stature, and although I don't think I could ever come close to passing, I feel like I can look nice, even somewhat feminine despite my height and build. That's all I really need to be.

sissystephanie
06-24-2010, 09:53 AM
I am not as big as you, being only 5' 10", but definitely built like a man. Except of course for my 40 B boobs. Had boobs all my life. I did crossdress early in life, but never really went out in public because I certainly looked liked a man!

However, when I married my late wife that changed. She totally accepted my crossdressing and said she would do my makeup and wig. She really made me look like the girl I was trying to be! Now that she has passed on, I go out as a man in female clothing!!

Loni
06-24-2010, 11:38 AM
i have seen some very big and graceful gg's that you would want on your side in a dark ally. and these are not the butch girls, (is that term ok?) they are just sweet girls that are big boned. (and i do mean bones):doh:
being big does not always mean you are a guy.

pink femme
06-24-2010, 01:50 PM
I totally agree.....the disheartening thing for me though is that I would be too ugly to pass in public :D

Wish I was 5 8 with all my hair still stuck on me head :heehee:

RADER
06-24-2010, 01:57 PM
I am in the same boat; 6'3" 280 lbs, big arms, and hands, Lots of chest hair; I worked construction all my life. So the idea of going outside in public is
just going to happen. I do under dress much more than I use to, mostly
because of this forum.

Rader :daydreaming: