PDA

View Full Version : Out Before Midnight

jessbcuzz
08-24-2005, 06:28 AM
Ok, I hope that by posting this, I don't make anyone mad for posting what could be labeled as a waste of space thread. I wanted to say that I actually went out side while it was dusk. The only other time I have stepped out my front door while dressed is late at night, when everyone is asleep so that I can get into my car to go for a drive. Yesterday, at about 9, I need to take the garbage to the curb. I've never done anything like that dressed. I live in a mobile home park, so I've always been afraid to do anything like that unless it's when most people are asleep. I didn't rush or anything. I walked like I have been doing this like it was a natural thing to do. I don't know what I would have done if I had seen a car or what not. Maybe just go with the flow. Maybe in another 20 years, I can actually go out. Anyhow, sorry for the waste of space for this thread. I wanted to let someone know.

~hugs~

Tristen Cox
08-24-2005, 06:49 AM
Not a waste at all. Getting out in any form is always a step forward ;)

mand
08-24-2005, 07:10 AM
A waste of space thread? ............definately not Mileena :) .Thats my department ;)

Well done, I bet it felt good and thats how it starts with small steps :)

love mand xxx

Holly
08-24-2005, 07:57 AM
Congratulations, Mileena. One small step for woman, One giant step for womankind... or something like that!

Toyah
08-24-2005, 08:03 AM
Good for you I have not even got that far so you are on your way an I am stuck here

jessbcuzz
08-24-2005, 08:38 AM
One small step for woman, One giant step for womankind... or something like that!

Last night could have ended up quick small steps for woman, Jesse Owens steps for womankind if caught!

Natalie x
08-24-2005, 08:45 AM
Last night could have ended up quick small steps for woman, Jesse Owens steps for womankind if caught!
Hehe. Well done, Mileena. Definately not a waste of space, we love to hear about our sisters' adventures, it can be an inspiration to those of us who are ready to try it but a bit scared. Just make sure you keep safe.

Emily Ann Brown
08-24-2005, 09:25 AM
Cool girl, I am way proud of you!

Emily Ann

Wendy me
08-24-2005, 09:30 AM
it's all good to someone out and clubing it may not seam like a big thing but them frist steps are so huge we all start with one frist step ...way to go girlfreind ...be safe , be happy and enjoy....

Melissa73
08-27-2005, 03:20 AM
havent ventures outside lately, but years ago, i used to walk out and about my apartment (i lived w/ a friend), as i wore a pink tennis skirt, white blouse and tights.

on another occasion, while in a demin skirt blouse and heels, i actually crossed a busy street to go the grocery store at midnight.

such a rush......but i think the biggest thing i'd like to do, is go to a public pool while in a bikini......maybe someday huh???

parris james
08-27-2005, 03:30 AM
:) Thats a girl, knock em dead :thumbsup:

Deanna2
08-27-2005, 05:58 AM
It does seem passing strange to get dressed up and then put out the garbage. But I with you. Many's the time I had on a mini skirt and high heels and put the bin out by the kerb. There's an old guy that lives across the court and he wanders around at all times of the day and night. I look to see if he is about, but one night he's going to spring me. Hey! What the hell?

Julie
08-27-2005, 06:35 AM
Hey Girlfriend,

Rome wasn't built in a day and neither were your high heels. Well, maybe the high heels unless they started them at then end of one day and.....

Now I'm wasting space!

That's okay because I'm an old senile broad and that means I can get away with plenty!

Anyway, glad to see you ventured out. One small step for you, one giant leap for your confidence. :D

Oh, shoot! Where did I put my dentures? :rolleyes:

jessbcuzz
08-27-2005, 06:55 AM
It does seem passing strange to get dressed up and then put out the garbage.

I usually dress for a few hours before work. Nothing fancy, just a pair Old Navy shorts and Old Navy cami. With it getting dark earlier, I thought what the heck, why not! I was feeling bold that day. Heck, maybe in a few weeks, I can throw something on the grill! Now, only if I didn't have to walk up the road to get the mail!

Julie
08-27-2005, 07:16 AM
It does seem strange to get dressed up and then put out the garbage. But I with you. Many's the time I had on a mini skirt and high heels and put the bin out by the curb.

But if you were a woman and you donned men's pants and shirt and took the garbage out no one would even bat an eye.

"Hey Gladys! Get a load of Penelope across the street! She's wearing men's clothes to take the garbage out! She must be a pervert! Keep the kids away from her!"

"Oh my gosh Mortimer! How horrible! What is wrong with her? Should we call the police?"

"Maybe we should Gladys. What's this world coming to? There ought to be laws to protect us from this perverted behavior!"

jessbcuzz
08-27-2005, 08:12 AM
amen, girlfriend!