PDA

View Full Version : Ever have one of those days??

erickka
06-25-2010, 05:58 AM
When nothing seems to go right? This morning was one for me. Went to pull on my hose, they had a HUGE hole in them, then the skirt I chose was tooo big and fell off of me ( weight loss can do that ) then my top had a stain right on the left boobie area. I guess that is what real GG's go through at times....have everything laid out in a plan, just to have to redo it all in an instant. I now know why women have sooooo many clothes and shoes.

Jeanna
06-25-2010, 06:10 AM
I understand why women fuss, only because I dress like one. The hair doesn't go right, the shoes are perfect but the best matching hose has a run in them,,dress for the weather and it gets cloudy,,start over,,,on and on. But for the most part,it's what makes it fun:)

Stephanie Miller
06-25-2010, 07:31 AM
Doesn't look good, doesn't fit, stains...............
just leaves us one option......
GO SHOPPING! :D

(How come it seems like that's always my only option with everything? :heehee: )

noeleena
06-25-2010, 08:26 AM
Hi.

Hey only , one day he he . after a few more you get used to it & yes now you know why we have lots of clothes & i still have to wash them . Just a part of being a woman .

...noeleena...

Chickhe
06-25-2010, 09:59 AM
Don't let the minor problems add up to ruin your day.

Babeba
06-25-2010, 12:28 PM
I understand why women fuss, only because I dress like one.

Wait, does this mean that wardrobe malfunctions don't happen to guys or when dressing drab? Jealous!

Tasha McIntyre
06-25-2010, 05:42 PM
No i have never had one of those days, but think of it this way.....

The worst day crossdressing is better than the best day working

subaru_forster
06-25-2010, 06:03 PM
the skirt I chose was tooo big and fell off of me ( weight loss can do that )

Funny. Had the same thing happen to me the other week. Discovered that I can't wear about 75% of my skirts anymore. However, I have bigger things to worry about than being to small for the clothes I have. Namely, being too large for the clothes I want. :)

Persephone
06-25-2010, 10:37 PM
There's a song, "Honey, I'm Home" by Shania Twain that includes the lyrics:

"The car won't start--it's Falling apart (falling apart)
I was late for work and the boss got smart
My pantyline shows--got a run in my hose
My hair went flat--man, I hate that (hate that)

"Just when I thought things couldn't get worse
I realized I forgot my purse
With all this stress--I must confess
This could be worse than PMS"

Welcome to the club! We try out best, get everything ready the night before, etc., but sooner or later you just have to run out the door with your hair a little flat, having done the best that you can.

Hugs,
Persephone.

skylance
06-26-2010, 03:49 AM
Funny. Had the same thing happen to me the other week. Discovered that I can't wear about 75% of my skirts anymore. However, I have bigger things to worry about than being to small for the clothes I have. Namely, being too large for the clothes I want. :)

I can relate to that one completely :Angry3: Why can there be a place that sells cute clothes for the larger sized gurl???

Faye56
06-26-2010, 06:25 AM
I can remember having to walk from the train to my car after a heel snapped on a grated walkway , try being all classy and cool then !

Kate Simmons
06-26-2010, 07:16 AM
Any good woman, either TG or GG always has a back up plan Hon.:battingeyelashes::)

carrie-ann
06-26-2010, 09:48 AM
LOL how funny as I go through that every day and yes the.GG's go through it every day I'm married to one LOL.

AKAMichelle
06-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Unfortunately it happens when you least need it. It is just a part of life which stinks.

Phyliss
06-26-2010, 03:59 PM
Only ONE of those days? Seems like that happens about 5 times a week. Right eye mascara is perfect, left eye looks like, ... :censor: or wig won't work and I try a different one, only to realize what I chose to wear doesn't look right with that one. Runs ( ladders) are common enough, stains and wrinkles seem to happen in the closet ( they weren't there the last time I wore that skirt )

Yeah I can very well relate.