PDA

View Full Version : My day trip to the salon and mall

Michelle I
08-24-2005, 11:28 AM
Hi:

I just needed to tell about my wonderful day. I had scheduled a trip to the salon to get my hair cut and styled, or I should say that Melissa did. My plan was to discuss getting rid of the grey. I woke up, did the usual morning thing, showered, shaved then Melissa kicked in. She decided to wear a new blue/brown top and brown skirt. I was enjoying every minute, then time to leave, no neighbors around all at work. The drive was unevent (thank goodness), I arrived at the salon and was greeted by my stylist. She trimmed a little, curled a lot and tease some. When she was done, a great femme style that I loved. She wanted to know what I was going to do after I left, she said as since I was dressed I should go shopping.
To the mall I went, more charges on my Lane Bryant account, the sales girl did not give on if she knew who I was. Then to the shoe store, found a great pair of shoes, talked with the sales girl about the style. She said that she loved the look. Then to Merle Norman, some new eye shadow and lip stick, I know the sales assocaite there. She said that she loved my hair and it looked great on me.
I am trying to get some pictures taken before I have to put Melissa away, if I get them done I will post them.

What a wonderful day :) !
Melissa

Marla GG
08-24-2005, 01:48 PM
Gosh, what a terrific day you had! I'm glad you took the opportunity to pamper yourself a little. You must have been looking and feeling great.

It's so nice to hear that you were treated well by the salespeople who took care of you. Thank you for letting us know about your day!

Cathe TV
08-24-2005, 02:31 PM
You look wonderful in your avatar pic - if you looked better than that after your recent makeover you must look gorgeous now! Love to see some larger portraits of you, hon!

Hi:

I just needed to tell about my wonderful day. I had scheduled a trip to the salon to get my hair cut and styled, or I should say that Melissa did. My plan was to discuss getting rid of the grey. I woke up, did the usual morning thing, showered, shaved then Melissa kicked in. She decided to wear a new blue/brown top and brown skirt. I was enjoying every minute, then time to leave, no neighbors around all at work. The drive was unevent (thank goodness), I arrived at the salon and was greeted by my stylist. She trimmed a little, curled a lot and tease some. When she was done, a great femme style that I loved. She wanted to know what I was going to do after I left, she said as since I was dressed I should go shopping.
To the mall I went, more charges on my Lane Bryant account, the sales girl did not give on if she knew who I was. Then to the shoe store, found a great pair of shoes, talked with the sales girl about the style. She said that she loved the look. Then to Merle Norman, some new eye shadow and lip stick, I know the sales assocaite there. She said that she loved my hair and it looked great on me.
I am trying to get some pictures taken before I have to put Melissa away, if I get them done I will post them.

What a wonderful day :) !
Melissa

Michelle I
08-24-2005, 03:52 PM
Marla and Cathe thanks for the kind words. I really enjoy reading the adventures of Angel and it has helped to get me to go out. Thanks for being so understanding of Angel.
Cathe, I dont think I will ever look gorgeous, only trying to pass in the real world.
I am going to try and post some picture on the picture site but here is one of the finished hairdo. It was great fun.

Michelle I
08-29-2005, 10:55 PM
Trying to get the promised photo

DanaJ
08-30-2005, 05:11 AM
Melissa - very nice, very nice indeed! :thumbsup: Getting my hair done is the one salon service I have never been able to do (balding) :(

DanaJ

Jasmine Marrie
08-30-2005, 06:36 AM
very nice and sexy looking keep it up