PDA

View Full Version : been going out dressed alot lately.

jenifer m.
06-26-2010, 03:54 PM
i find myself going out now with other girl friends three or four times a month now at night.you know clubbin it up.then i find myself going out during the day three or four times a week now just to do errends or whatever.i rarely get made now,and even if i do im still treated with nothing but kindness,and respect.its mind blowing!!!.if you look at my profile you ladies can see how ive been dressing for days or nights.going out is so liberating i cant even begin to explain.oh last week i had a drag queen friend do my makeup.false eyelashes and all.my eyes were the best part of the whole thing.

Billijo49504
06-26-2010, 04:51 PM
Sounds like you're having a great time...BJ

StaceyJane
06-26-2010, 05:23 PM
Isn't wonderful?

I've been going out a lot myself recently. Sometimes I go shopping and I'm feeling so good I just don't want to go home.

Rianna Humble
06-26-2010, 06:32 PM
Sounds like you're having a blast.

Doesn't it feel great to be dressed when you go shopping?

jenna_woods
06-26-2010, 06:52 PM
I am glad for you, the more we go out dressed the easier it gets,

AKAMichelle
06-26-2010, 07:14 PM
Congratulations on finally being comfortable enough to be you. It is a big step and you luckily will never be put back in the closet.

abigail43
06-26-2010, 08:49 PM
That's great isn't it nice to go out after spending the time to make your self up .Isn't it nice to go and show the world, we were not made to live in isolation.Good on you girl and may you come to the point where you don't want to morph back.

SusanLCD
06-26-2010, 09:01 PM
No wonder you're having such a wonderful time. You're looking so good that you elicit the respect and kindness you've described. You go girl!