PDA

View Full Version : a fetish outing.should be fun.

jenifer m.
06-27-2010, 08:38 PM
well a couple of other girls and me are going out this comming friday night.we will be going to a fetish club.its my first time doing this.i imagine it will be a blast.ive heard you see it all in those places.im excited to go.of course i will take any excuse i can to dress up hee hee.wish us luck,and safety.

Cassandra Lynn
06-27-2010, 08:51 PM
Shouldn't have to worry too much about your safety in the fetish club, your safer in a room full of ppl wearing leather and chains, carrying whips, floggers and such, than you are in a regular club! Most every kinky person i've met are the kindest and most liberal and relaxed. Have a ball.

Now then anything you'd like to relate about the avatar piccy, or have i missed something.
mj (Cassie)

Nicki S
06-28-2010, 01:10 AM
From the looks of Jenifers pic, it seem that she has turned lesbian on us. I can say that at least she has good taste in women. She was a real beauty.
Fetish club... count me in. Oh wait, next time.

donninacd
06-28-2010, 04:53 AM
Have fun! I'll be down thata way (Deerfield Beach) for my HS reunion in late August. Going to try to convince my best friend from 9th grade who is gay to take me dressed as his date for the first night. Other than that extra curricular activities sound more appealing to me. Maybe y'all can keep me in mind?

RachelDenise
06-28-2010, 05:59 AM
Sounds like a lovely evening. I wish I could join you.