PDA

View Full Version : Out shopping again.

StaceyJane
06-28-2010, 04:08 PM
Tonight at 11:45 I will turn into a pumpkin....

Well not exactly, my wife will be returning from Hawaii then. She knows that I dress and knows that I have been dressing while she's gone but we have an understanding that I keep my stuff out of sight when she's at home.
So the last two weeks I've been able to leave my purse, shoes, makeup,etc. laying around the house.
So toady I had to clean up and put everything away. I have a spare bedroom that I can keep my stuff and hang my clothes so everything's back in it's home.

So with today being my last day and being off from work today I decided I needed to go out shopping.

First Sephora....Looked at some nice eyeshadow the girls showed me. It looks great and I might have to get it one day.

Next Best Buy.. Next to Sephora's there is a Best Buy. I went in to check out some web cams. I didn't buy one but I did get a demonstration of the HD3D TV. It looked impressive but not good enough to justify 2500 dollars.

Then Dress Barn....Julie the first SA to ever help me buy women's close was there today. Back then I had to be en drab because I didn't have anything to wear. Well now things are different. I looked all around the store and found some nice things to try on. I ended up buying a nice white blouse because I really needed one.

Then Target... I noticed I had a run in my pantyhose so it's time to buy a new pair. I went in the Target next to Dress Barn and found some I liked.

Finally Schlotzsky's for a sandwich and a cinnamon role. (a girl is allowed to cheat on her diet every now and then)

The point of this story is the same as always. I went out and did regular stuff en femme. I'm sure some people could tell right away I was a guy but I never had any problem.

Kathi Lake
06-28-2010, 04:40 PM
Good for you, Stacey! You've discovered the secrets to happiness: Dress like you want. Don't care what others think.

:)

Kathi

Nikki A.
06-28-2010, 04:46 PM
Good for you. I agree if you feel like you belong you will fit in.

Billijo49504
06-28-2010, 07:53 PM
I had to go out of town for the VA today. So I'm staying in a motel tonight as Billi. I just got back from getting a couple of coney dogs. And I got Mamed several times. Actually I put on the wig and makeup at the first rest area I past. So I was driving in gurl mode and checked into the motel as billi...BJ

PretzelGirl
06-28-2010, 09:31 PM
The point of this story is the same as always. I went out and did regular stuff en femme. I'm sure some people could tell right away I was a guy but I never had any problem.

And that is the key. I am sorry you have to pack the girl away, but glad you were able to get a lot in beforehand. Sounds like a good one.

beckymarie
06-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Are you worried that before long we won't be able to find pantyhose? I'm afraid that tights will be available in winter but pantyhose options as we know them will continue to dwindle.

Tasha McIntyre
06-29-2010, 06:16 PM
Good on you Stacey. Sounds like you are having fun.

That's exactly how I see myself when I am out and about, I'm a dead giveaway to anyone that chooses to 'look'. I've never had a problem either, just a few:eek: and :straightface: from those around me.

Tash :)