PDA

View Full Version : My wife took one for the team!

sandra-leigh
06-29-2010, 04:41 AM
My wife has grown to like my purchases from Tall Girl Clothes, and has been pleased with the things I've bought for her that are in her size. I have the packages shipped right to home in my male name, so they also send the catelog in my male name.

I've been away for a few days and a Tall Girl package arrived for me; my wife went ahead and opened it hoping there was something for her in there. Meanwhile the regular care attendant who takes care of the other person who lives with us found the catalog and was looking through it and admiring some of the garments.

When the parcel arrived and my wife opened it, the attendant was asking my wife, "Are these for you? Because these are for tall women and you are short?" (My wife is average female height rather than short, but the attendant is enough taller to perceive my wife as short.)

My wife said something about me liking the clothes from that store -- and then my wife pulled out her clothes from the store and showed the attendant, and showed how they have even XS in some things -- thereby deflecting attention. The attendant didn't happen to notice that the things in the parcel were large rather than small :heehee:

When my wife mentioned to me this evening over the phone, she just laughed about it, and did not at all hint anything like, "Don't do that again!" or "I was so embarrased!". She has come a long way since she first found out. :love:

Guess this gives me even more reason to go to the actual Tall Girl store in the city I'm visiting now -- pick up some more things for my wife :D

abigail43
06-29-2010, 04:54 AM
Good for your wife you are a very lucky girl to have such an understanding SO you should buy her a gift for deflecting suspicion

Jenny Doolittle
06-29-2010, 09:02 AM
I am hoping for that day with my wife. Thank your lucky stars you have her and give her a hug everyday

carrie-ann
06-29-2010, 10:04 AM
It's always great to hear great things our so do to support us!

Loni
06-29-2010, 12:07 PM
yes it is by all means time to get / do for the wife something very special. :love:

sounds like a great lady.

victoriamwilliams1
06-29-2010, 12:14 PM
That's a good one tho hear:)

JenniferAnn
06-29-2010, 12:50 PM
It is so nice to have a loving understanding wife like that. I have one too, and I thank the stars everyday for it.

RocketGal
06-29-2010, 02:10 PM
Wow Sandra!
I feel right at home now on CD.Com.
I love your syntex and grasp of the perfect word choice; though I believe you have the bigger vocabulary. I can't wait for more!

And don't forget: If it is worth saying it's worth repeating!
Ho Ho haven't the vocal cords for hee hee or tee hee. lol
Regards to your Honey.

boardpuppy
06-29-2010, 02:38 PM
Hi Sandra-Leigh,

My SO just smiled today as we were driving into town after I made a comment to something she had said to someone else in the car. I didn't hear anything else on that subject....we'll see. She has loosened up some, maybe she is getting more exceptive.

I hope my SO will become as exceptive as yours. Yours needs all those little attention getters that most peeps only think about doing on Valintines Day.

Hugs,
Alice

JulieC
06-29-2010, 02:45 PM
Guess this gives me even more reason to go to the actual Tall Girl store in the city I'm visiting now -- pick up some more things for my wife :D

..along with some roses, some kisses and hugs, a beautiful night out on the town when you get back, etc.

Treat her well. She deserves it in spades (not that anyone should be treated poorly, even if deserved).