PDA

View Full Version : Feeling freer

Kate Simmons
06-29-2010, 06:03 AM
Many say crossdressing makes them feel freer to be themselves. Why is that so? What I think is that we use it as a vehicle to get in touch with ourselves and our feelings as our role as men as cast upon us by society leaves us too rigid to do that by definition. This provides an outlet to freely access those feelings that we all really have. Women don't seem have this problem for the most part. By virtue of who they are, they are already instrisically in touch with their feelings and others and therefore freer to be themselves. Why do you think you feel freer when CDing?:)

dominique
06-29-2010, 06:09 AM
For me its taking a step outside my self and looking at the world from a different view. That view gives me a sense of freedom and being true to my innermost feelings. We feel so restricted when we are in drab and try to get any freedom is good where ever we get it. For us its cding and
its the best feeling in the world to see our transformation.

KayleeDahl
06-29-2010, 08:57 AM
I think its because we often feel trapped inside our drab self. the freedom to wear what we want, and express our real selves is the real freedom

Hugs
Kaylee

kimdl93
06-29-2010, 09:21 AM
I think that there's a huge amount of stress imposed on an individual when he/she feels the need to hide some fundemental aspect of themselves. Just the act of hiding (or in some cases lying to those closest to you) is a burden, let alone the fear of the unknown consequences should that secret come out. Take away that stress, those fears and you are bound to feel more free.

carrie-ann
06-29-2010, 09:22 AM
For me I've always felt different always. Ever since I was very young. I finally can be me. It's the all around feeling for me. Thats why after 50 years I finally went 247! It was Long past due!

docrobbysherry
06-29-2010, 10:02 AM
Dressing frees me FROM BEING MYSELF!:eek:

I'm lucky to be able to pretend to be the MANY WOMEN I'm NOT!:brolleyes:

If you're like me, you've been TRAPPED your entire life being simply ONE MAN!:sad:
If so, what could make U feel free-er than being ANY/EVERY WOMAN U want to be!?:D

Pattie O
08-13-2010, 01:54 AM
It seems to satisfy my urge to express my inner feelings.I almost feel safer,more comfortable and relaxed.I lose myself in a world of serenity and it just feels nice ! I am more open in conversation to people when dressed ;it seems to be a great stress release (even without the sexual connotations).

Pattie:daydreaming::battingeyelashes::)

BiancaEstrella
08-13-2010, 02:08 AM
It's all about the expression.

I can be a football fan (Go Saints!), no one bats an eyelash.

I can be an avid golfer, no one begrudges me that.

I can enjoy video games without significant objection.

I can enjoy working on Nissan cars, and it's not a big deal.

I can do three sudoku puzzles a day, and no one thinks it's abnormal.

I can be a gym rat and it wouldn't bother anybody.

I can like high heels and... uh-oh...

So, to be in the company of those who accept, even if you ARE that company, is just refreshing. It just feels good. You don't fee lonely, you don't feel strange, you don't feel like you deserve ridicule and shame. That's why I'm thankful this place exists, and especially with such a volume of like-minded people.