PDA

View Full Version : Going to the grocery store

Cassandra
06-29-2010, 02:20 PM
I went to the grocery store, en femmie of course and did some shopping. The line at the checkout was long so I talked to the person behind me for a few minutes, did it in my female voice and I passed. The clerk at the checkout said, have a nice day maam to me and that made me feel so good. I just love these outings and being called maam.

Cassandra

anonymousinmaryland
06-29-2010, 02:24 PM
Congrats. That day may never happen to many of us, but I think it's great. Keep up the good work.

boardpuppy
06-29-2010, 03:06 PM
The first time I went shopping is this one store, before I spoke it was great but the voice was the give away....my voice doesn't pass at all. Keep shopping and working at it and enjoy each and every passing moment. The time we spent out is fabulous.

Hugs,
Alice

Cassandra
06-29-2010, 09:39 PM
Thank you girls. It's so special to be called a woman.

kimberly ann487
06-29-2010, 09:48 PM
Congrats Cassandra, I remember that being call "miss" for the first time was very special to me too. Also, for me my voice is my biggest stumbling block.:hugs:

NathalieX66
06-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Congrats!
I did that about a month ago, and the cashier bagged my groceries,and said "have a good night, ma'am!. The other people in line didn't even flinch, and I never got any second looks from anyone, though I can't say that with any certainty. It was still fun.

DaniJean
06-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Hey Cassandra,
The grocery store trip sounds awesome. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

Rachel Morley
06-29-2010, 11:36 PM
I know what you mean. Every time I go out and get called Mamm (even if they have read me) I always love it so much, and if they don't give me any indication that they read me (leading me to believe that I really did pass) then so much the better! :)

NoraTV
06-29-2010, 11:56 PM
...than the rest of the world. I am so happy that it was a good, affirming experience for you.

Cassandra
06-30-2010, 08:59 AM
I can't wait to do it again. It's so much fun to be a woman.

Kim_Bitzflick
06-30-2010, 11:06 AM
I'm with you. I've gone grocery shopping many times en femme. It's fun. The hardest part for me is to dress to blend in while still wearing a skirt.

Carla4Guage
06-30-2010, 01:38 PM
It's always fun to go out, especially if you feel that you blend in and may have not been spotted by anyone. I got brave and put my camera up on a shelf and snapped a pic while shopping at a local grocery store once.