PDA

View Full Version : getting closer

stephiny10
06-29-2010, 03:54 PM
Today I took Another small step when I went to work wearing all feminine undergarments including bra and panties under my work clothes I even found a lipstick that I could wear all day with no one notcing I love the feeling of doing this maybe lm one special occasion from stepping out

BobbiU
06-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Sure is a great feeling. Maybe once or 2x per week, I'll wear panties, I've worn pantyhose a few times, Bra will keep for wear when going out on weekends, not to work Wonderful feeling as we do more and more. Always great to hear about success of others, great encouragement to do more.

Tasha McIntyre
06-29-2010, 06:24 PM
Hi Stephiny.

Great to hear that you are gaining confidence and preparing to start stepping out. I hope there is no way of anyone seeing your braline under your work clothing. If you are not out at work, this could lead to some difficult questions.

Have fun (but be careful).

Tash :)

Kaz
06-29-2010, 06:26 PM
Sounds like there may be a 'no turning back' moment appearing soon! xx

Virgin_CD
06-29-2010, 06:48 PM
I thought this subject was about feeling closer to SO in nylon... or some such fantasy. The luster of CD was always feeling closer to a sexy woman gettin dressed, and not necessarily appearing as one. Personally, my thing is gettin dressed in those things UNDER and close to the skin... not full dress or passing in public. I mean it would be FUN to do the whole 9 yards sorta as a hobby or just fun at a CD party. It would be a little awkward for completely sheer lingere at a party... BUTT... I can't wait to bee in sheer next to my wife! I am on a remote job, far from home and I just told her on my last 11 day visit at home... that I am havin a blast dressing alone and talking to sisters online. She was sorta accepting and now I am buying stuff online that she is seeing (she takes care of bills) and there wasn't time to get crazy in my short visit becaus of 14 yr old daughter... It probably won't happen till I am home for good... but she is ok w/ me dressed makin love to her. She's really a very cool woman. Kinda boring in bed only because she is so excitable (low maintenance woman). But I am 55 and gettin bored. Maybe that 's not a good word to describe it... I don't know... maybe the next time she wants to wear the pants... I'll go get changed into P-hose and give her a horse crop??? What do you think Gurls :) !!!!????
Virgin (still :(

Teresa Ann
06-29-2010, 07:27 PM
Stephiny,
each small step gets you closer to your goal. You go girl!!

kavyaruma
06-29-2010, 11:39 PM
Stephiny
Great step . I know there is no turning back but make sure your HR policy so there are no missteps ...

Enjoy being soft .....................................

Freddy12
06-30-2010, 05:39 AM
Wonderful!

Underdressing is GREAT! Be careful about the bra and straps showing if you don't want to be outed, though. It can be difficult to keep things hidden. While thick jackets can work, beware of thin, tight shirts. They are a realy give-away!

Debb
06-30-2010, 09:33 PM
Stephiny

Stepping out, underdressed or fully dressed, is a blast, ain't it? I go to work many days underdressed .. I don't wear a bra while at work, I change into my work shirt when I get there; I don't wear a bra not because I'm worried about being "discovered", it just ain't comfortable and I'm not a girl so I don't have to. Don't mean that to sound insensitive, it's just one of those best-of-both-worlds things. If I could dress at work, I would.

Don't mistakenly out yourself. I did at one of my previous jobs and sometimes wonder if that was the impetus to get me laid off after years of good service.

Do enjoy yourself. Perhaps we will meet sometime, I'm in the Twin Cities too.