PDA

View Full Version : Another short trip

hosekid
08-24-2005, 06:22 PM
I made another short trip to birmingham alabama sunday.

First, i got up at around 3 am to get ready. I showered and shaved everything from the ears down. Next came make-up and 2 ear rings in each ear. (I would have done 3, but my 3rd hole on my right ear is irritated)

I then put on day sense pantyhose and my pink skirt. I wore scrub tops also because that is the only thing I have in pink that would fit right. Finally I put on a pair of 2 inch heels/sneakers. (not high top boots, more like a fem shoe with a small heel on it)

Then out I went. noticing there was very little gas in my tank, I stopped in Trussville to fuel up. I began getting stares there. A newspaper delivery man watched me pump and the girl at the register came out side to watch (I think she was worried about a drive off) I went in to pay and she acted as if i were just a normal joe(sephine) buying gas. On the way out, A guy in a grey truck pulled off, then seen me and turned back in and drove behind me as i walked to my car. He stopped behind me and waited till I drove off before he left in the opposite direction. (I was a little nervous that he was going to follow me, but I always have my little .22 Mag on me and my Super Comanche .45/.410 pistol in my car just in case)

From there I went to Oak Mountain State Park and walked around a while and took some pictures. I changed clothes and put on my 1 peice suit with a little skirt and then a black swimming skirt, and blue shirt and small 1" heels and went for a walk on the lakeshore/beach. A worker watched me for a little while and then got in his car and went on his way. I took several pics of me undressing (down to my swimsuit) and then did a video from my digital camera of me swimming.

I left there and changed into dress pants and a black top and went to wal-mart in Pelham. Walked around a bit and went to a park by the Galleria and took some more pics. I changed again into a really short one peice dress and did a few shots. Decided it was time to go home because my wife worked 3rd shift and I wanted to see her, so I put on shorts and a button up shirt, both in green, and went through Arbys in Homewood and then on home.

My best friend showed up 20 minutes later and i had just barely gotton changed. (he doesn't know)

It was a pretty fun day......although my wig is cheap and is a give-away if someone looks at it closely. I need to get a quality wig soon. (anyone want to donate me one? I would be grateful)

Anyhow, the next day on 101.1 FM they were talking about aliens on the Bert and Kurt show. What do you know happened! A guy called in and said he seen an alien Sunday morning at the gas station in Trussville! He said he saw a really cute girl from the road and turned in to see her closer up. He said she had really great legs and he was going to pull up and talk to her, but his friend told him to look at her hair. Something was off about it, and after watching her walk to her car they thought it was a man when she got in.

I couldn't believe it. I wanted to call in and tell them it was me, but was afraid someone I know would have been listening and recognized my voice. That guy made the whole trip one worth writing on here about!

I put a few pics from the trip on my webshots page if you want to see them.

http://community.webshots.com/user/hosekid

Toyah
08-24-2005, 06:59 PM
You go for it gurl sod what any redneck says:thumbsup:

Mx Justina
08-24-2005, 08:09 PM
It was a pretty fun day......although my wig is cheap and is a give-away if someone looks at it closely. I need to get a quality wig soon. (anyone want to donate me one? I would be grateful)

Anyhow, the next day on 101.1 FM they were talking about aliens on the Bert and Kurt show. What do you know happened! A guy called in and said he seen an alien Sunday morning at the gas station in Trussville! He said he saw a really cute girl from the road and turned in to see her closer up. He said she had really great legs and he was going to pull up and talk to her, but his friend told him to look at her hair. Something was off about it, and after watching her walk to her car they thought it was a man when she got in.

I couldn't believe it. I wanted to call in and tell them it was me, but was afraid someone I know would have been listening and recognized my voice. That guy made the whole trip one worth writing on here http://community.webshots.com/user/hosekid

Good for you to post your experiences... It will help those contemplating initial outing events to focus on the blending-in essentials... Oh, and your wig description makes those "wide angle" shots more logical.

BTW... The .22 magnum makes good sense for close quarters effect (way better than .22 reg., or .25 caliber).

J.

cosmolovesph
08-24-2005, 08:31 PM
Nice pics and story... kinda short skirt out on the dock wouldn't ya say? :p

Like your strappy heels!

Phoebe Reece
08-25-2005, 05:52 PM
Great story! Nice pics. That was a pretty brave outing. Most of the CD's I know that live in Alabama wouldn't have done all of that (even with a pistol handy) in Alabama.

If you want to get a better wig and not spend a fortune, check out http://www.paulayoung.com/ I've gotten several there over the years and have been pretty happy with the quality and price.

racquel
08-25-2005, 07:06 PM
Seems to be quite a long trip.You pulled it of flawlessly.Exellent pictures. :thumbsup: