PDA

View Full Version : Bra, Panties, Sundress

windycissy
06-29-2010, 08:39 PM
It's 91 degrees out and I'm about to drive to the supermarket, my car will be broiling but I won't mind: all I have on is a bra, panties and a sundress, oh and my sandals...I feel a little vulnerable right now, going out in the world with so little on, but if girls can do it, so can I!

Tanya83
06-29-2010, 08:44 PM
Sounds like fun. I wouldn't want to come home! :D

Jenna Lynne
06-29-2010, 08:46 PM
I have these, I don't know, silicone breast forms, and when it's that hot they get sticky!

The wig would be pretty stifling too, I think.

*** Jenna ***

pamela_a
06-29-2010, 08:51 PM
You're absolutely right, girls do it all the time. What's better is going to work wearing just my bra, panty and a dress, (and heels of course), unless they have the air conditioning cranked up.

sissystephanie
06-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Cissy, I have been going shopping dressed like that for years. Since my wife passed away 5 years ago, I still do it. Only now with out any makeup or wig. Just a guy in panties, bra and sundress! Or maybe a skirt and tanktop! If people care what I am wearing, they don't say anything. Except to maybe compliment me on my outfit!:) BTW, our tempertures have been running in the 90's for at least 3 weeks now. That is a little hot for this time of the year here!

prene
06-29-2010, 09:00 PM
I have these, I don't know, silicone breast forms, and when it's that hot they get sticky!

The wig would be pretty stifling too, I think.

*** Jenna ***

I don't care forms and a wig are a must.
I would also have to wear a small nude corset,
otherwise I stand out to much.

I don't care how hot it gets.

windycissy
06-29-2010, 09:31 PM
Lesson #1: those leather car seats are HOT! I carefully tucked my dress around my legs before I sat down, but I didn't think about my bare shoulders, when I sat back: OUCH! The things girls have to learn...

ronny
06-29-2010, 09:54 PM
It's summer girl..we can dress like it. Just enjoy..u may look beter than some gg's. You look good....

Roni

t-girlxsophie
06-29-2010, 10:24 PM
sounds like such a cute outfit,Am sure the only reaction you will get will be admiring ones,enjoy your day and have fun

:hugs:Sophie x

Rachel Morley
06-29-2010, 11:32 PM
I know what you mean Windy. A light-weight sun dress with only underwear underneath (even with forms and a wig) makes me feel like I'm wearing hardly anything :)

windycissy
06-30-2010, 05:52 PM
You're right Rachel, it's very liberating...took it up another notch this afternoon: went back to the supermarket in my swimsuit and cover-up (a tube dress) and crocks, no problemo...this time of year, women's clothes really are more comfortable!

AllieSF
06-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Sounds wonderful. Since I am a skirt lover and also have trouble finding dresses that fit me properly and look good too, I have to settle for a nice flimsy flowing skirt just above the knees and a light cotton top. I would love to see some pics of you in both outfits, sun dress and tube dress over the bathing suit. I am sure you will look so cute and feminine. There is nothing better than feeling that light breeze run up your legs!

windycissy
06-30-2010, 07:21 PM
Wow, sounds like you had a really exciting day... sounds so...sexy!

That's a profound observation, isn't it amazing how a trip to the supermarket can be exciting and sexy when you're a man dressed as a woman!

kymmieLorain
06-30-2010, 09:10 PM
I would love to go out in just bra,panties, dress and a pair of heels. It would be a dream come true.

Kymmie

windycissy
07-01-2010, 01:59 AM
Sounds wonderful. Since I am a skirt lover and also have trouble finding dresses that fit me properly and look good too, I have to settle for a nice flimsy flowing skirt just above the knees and a light cotton top. I would love to see some pics of you in both outfits, sun dress and tube dress over the bathing suit. I am sure you will look so cute and feminine. There is nothing better than feeling that light breeze run up your legs!

Here you go Allie, havin' fun in the summertime:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9cc29b3127ccef8846cde835100000030O08IatWLlw0aA9 vPgw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Annaliese2010
07-01-2010, 03:49 AM
It's 91 degrees out and I'm about to drive to the supermarket, my car will be broiling but I won't mind: all I have on is a bra, panties and a sundress, oh and my sandals...I know, aint it cool? 'Cept I generally prefer to not wear breast forms, especially in summer. While my actual breasts are too prominant to allow me to go shirtless w/o lots of stares & embarrassment, they're too small to require a bra - which is ok by me. 'Sides, braless is an asset for me 'cuz it's impossible to hide the way my unusually longish perpetually hard (real) nipples push out at the fabric of whatever I'm wearing on top (which is sexy, I think). But this is an inconvenience most of the time 'cuz I often have to use two bandaids to hide that effect during the day (depending on the fit of the mens shirt I happen to be wearing).

Yvonne York
07-01-2010, 05:20 AM
Just driven for two hours en femme and feel wonderful.

erickka
07-01-2010, 05:47 AM
Why not?? I know GG's that don't even wear a bra and panties with a sun dress! Of course they ae in Fl, and the less the better.

Annaliese2010
07-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Why not?? I know GG's that don't even wear a bra and panties with a sun dress! Of course they ae in Fl, and the less the better.No panties? No disrespect but I just don't know...I mean I just couldn't. For GG's yeah but they don't have to worry about involuntary motion 'tween their thighs. A M2F-TG must always manage this 'cuz even in a dress it's obvious and can be embarrassing. I mean...there's thin sheer summer panties that are cool enough fine.

Maryesther M.
07-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Heaven ! I assume you shave your legs &c meticulously in order to show all that flesh, as GGs can in Summer.

windycissy
07-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Heaven ! I assume you shave your legs &c meticulously in order to show all that flesh, as GGs can in Summer.

Oh yes, and not just my legs, if you're wearing a sundress your arms, back and shoulders are on display for all to see.

Kaz
07-01-2010, 02:46 PM
I am in heaven just reading about your day! :hugs:

AllieSF
07-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Thanks Cissy. I love that color on you with your tan. You look so womanish (Is that a word? If not, it should be!). I also think that I may have that same necklace or something very similar.

Jessica Keys
07-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Yes, I loved to go grocery shoping in my green and white knee length sun dress with the big puffy sleeves and wide white belt. Always wore my breast forms and nice wig.
I thought of going without panties once, but put on a thong which was a better idea as I felt naked enough walking across the parking lot to the store on a windy day.