PDA

View Full Version : Out with a safety net

CdChloe
06-29-2010, 09:21 PM
Hi everyone...

Every tried to alert people without them knowing??? Yesterday I put an update on my Facebook that said "An I sat there alone wearing nothing but my panties and evenin skirt wondering if anyone would care"... Quotation marks an all and then quickly posted something else on top of it so that only those who went into my profile would see it...

A guy from work did and put three commnts on it 1) no... No one would. 2) wait do you wear panties and an evening skirt? 3) are you in Brisbane yet?

After responding to the third comment I deleted the update, giving myself that little safety net, he may have suspicions but he won't be able to conclusively confirm them, and as far as I'm aware he was the only one who saw it. So I've had a mini out so to speak!:o

Kathi Lake
06-29-2010, 11:06 PM
Slow down there, Turbo!

I know that the itch to just let the cat out of the bag is almost overwhelming at times, but remember that your secret - at least outside of your marriage - is for two. Before you go posting things on Facebook, ask yourself, "What's the worst that could happen?" How would this affect me? My wife?

Unless you're prepared to live with the consequences, dropping these "little hints" can add up to some very challenging questions.

:)

Kathi

Tasha McIntyre
06-30-2010, 12:01 AM
I agree with Kathi here Chloe, you can't unscramble an egg so please be a bit careful. I know you and your wife are currently "in discussion" about your Cding, so please keep her thoughts and needs in mind. Is the guy from work liable to spread the word? If so, you might be in for some interesting questions at work.

Anyway, whats the Brisbane connection?

Tash :)

CdChloe
06-30-2010, 01:22 AM
The brsibane connection being that he is in brsibane about 20 drive at most from where we will be staying. And no I've spoken to him about numerous topics that could be considered confidential and he ha never said anything to anyone else I know. So I'm certain I can trust him if he did work it out