PDA

View Full Version : it will soon be october

Fallen Angel
08-24-2005, 06:46 PM
well girls another season is coming opon us and how many of you girls are going to venture out this year dressed all out "la fem " and are already getting things together for the big night out :)

Toyah
08-24-2005, 06:54 PM
Wish I could hun but stuck ere in Limy an on my own:mad:

MarinaTwelve200
08-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Well, LAST Halloween was MY first time ever (and since) out in public (I was a gypsy fortune teller for my Sunday school Halloween party costume contest). As I am quite "Closeted", I don't think it will be a good idea for me to Come back TWO years in a row dressed as a female ---So this year Im going as Mark Twain :D

Now, IF I am invited to revive The fortune teller for that function or another I WILL do that. "Madame Vera" is a great character for amusment at parties and similar functions.---But unless I am specifically invited to do so---The gypsy stays in the closet, and Mark Twain shows up this year.---I dont wanna look too happy to do the gypsy again.---Folks might think i'm "Strange :D "

cosmolovesph
08-24-2005, 08:26 PM
Have done it for the last 10+/- years and will continue to do so...

Someone is bound to find out :)

kazeparker
08-24-2005, 08:33 PM
In the other halloween thread I mentioned I might do this thing called kigurumi (full body, cartoon-ish often fem characters), and now I'm sure of it... I'll possibly post more details on it, as well as my costume ideas, maybe later.

Kelly_ann
08-24-2005, 08:40 PM
It has always been a fantasy of mine to go out on Halloween dressed as my female self. I don't even have to have a party to go to. I just want to dress up and walk or drive about town. No one would give me a second look as it's Halloween! Maybe this year!

carson
08-24-2005, 08:55 PM
well girls another season is coming opon us and how many of you girls are going to venture out this year dressed all out "la fem " and are already getting things together for the big night out :)

Ahh, thanks for the reminder Fallen Angel1. We've had a few mild days and cool (relatively) nights here on the west side of the Bay, so thoughts of Halloween are pleasant. Since I've never gone out la femme but have always dreamed of doing it every year (perfect excuse!) maybe this year will be THE FIRST! In my neighborhood, even for halloween it might be considered a little weird. :evilbegon Wish I had a CD girlfriend to party with that night. That would be cool! :cool:

Tristen Cox
08-24-2005, 11:38 PM
Ah Halloween, probably the only time I could get out and not worry much about blending in :rolleyes: Maybe I'll just do the usual, ya know my witches outfit and ritual...hmm need a black cat *shakes paint can*

Here kitty kitty!

Leilani68
08-24-2005, 11:43 PM
My first year for an all out Halloween, here is what I picked out.... :flirt:
Countess Carmella & Batgirl from http://www.buycostumes.com/

My wife is wearing a sarong like these, we have a local store here:
http://www.mauishirts.com/ladies-hawaiian-sarongs.html
She looks natural in it Considering she is Hawaiian/Philipina :love:

Melissa73
08-25-2005, 12:03 AM
But anyways, i remember one halloween, while i was in high school....I had no costume but my lil sister was gonna go trick or treating, and i was expected to go too.....My mother kept naming off things to "go As" But secretly, all i wanted was to wear a dress......And i couldn't just say i wanna dress as a girl. Bu t i think somehow she knew cuz eventually i left the house in a purple dress, and panties, and bra and high heels.....w/ face make up.

I even recall one neighbor guy who looked at me and said, "And here's yours sweetheart."

if i learned one thing, it was that walking in heels was not fun :-).

of course thats my one and only time going out dressed on halloween.

eleventhdr
08-25-2005, 01:36 AM
Is the fact that we could not all get together somewhere central and ahve a big halloween party everyone come dressed. Hey now there's a really great idea. Suzy!.

Tristen Cox
08-25-2005, 05:06 AM
Is the fact that we could not all get together somewhere central and ahve a big halloween party everyone come dressed. Hey now there's a really great idea. Suzy!.
Well with the right planning a lot of us just might be able to pull that off in 06'. Sounds like a great idea to me :thumbsup:

cindybarnes
08-25-2005, 05:38 AM
My wife's best friend used to go all out with Holoween decorations and party.
I told her once at one of those parties if I were to pick a coustume for the next time it would be cool to come in drag.Probably said that after too many Holoween coctails LOL, she looked me up and down and said she'd like to see that :)
That was several years before I did get out and they moved before I got the chance to try it.
After having been out now Cindy would not be a big deal unless in front of others that only know my guy side, then there is the risk someone may say "you've done this before" :)
Wonder how a red head Elvira look would go over ? LOL

Cindy

MarinaTwelve200
08-25-2005, 07:42 AM
It has always been a fantasy of mine to go out on Halloween dressed as my female self. I don't even have to have a party to go to. I just want to dress up and walk or drive about town. No one would give me a second look as it's Halloween! Maybe this year!

It was a fantasy of MINE too--but I NEVER had the courage to do it. What pushed me over the edge was three factors that came together at once in this situation.
---Factor ONE: I needed a KILLER costume last year that could blow the competition (Devils , cavemen, etc) out of the water.__Yes , I thought, me as a WOMAN would certianly DO that, but NO WAY would I really do it, Besides a "woman" as such , was pointless. But THEN I thought of a "Gypsy Fortune teller"---sure THAT was a woman, but also CHARACTER . I could wear Long , figure flaw hiding dresses and exotic makeup too.
Factor TWO: I constructed a costume and makeup scheme beforehand to see what t woud look like. I amazed myself ! I JUST HAD to do it . The costume was too good to hide I looked unrecognizable.
Factor THREE: That the Costume was of a legit Halloween Character and not just "a woman" removed , for me, the CD "sting" of it---That was enough for me to tolerate being seen by people who know me at the party. Combine with the other factors, I actually WAS able to make myself go out and fulfill a fantasy I had since my teen years.

I would suggest a FEMALE character for you, such as (my second choice) "A witch". "Rocky horror" is good too--as is a fortune teller--You will find THAT much easier than being just "a woman"---That they look like costumes rather than CD and might releive just enough tension to let you cross the line and be seen in public.

Of course I noticed I still could only take things so far--I could wear the costume, Look the part, but NOT talk nor gesture as a female at the same time. It seems, psychologically, I can take it only so far in a public venue.--SO FAR.

Jill
08-25-2005, 11:21 AM
I've been wanting to go out dressed in drag for halloween for years but I can never seem to get it together. I have a couple of GG friends that have made tentative plans with in past years but it always manages to dall apart.

But if anything, I welcome the colder weather cause then I can shave my legs and nobody is the wiser.

carson
08-25-2005, 07:33 PM
Well with the right planning a lot of us just might be able to pull that off in 06'. Sounds like a great idea to me :thumbsup:

Sounds great! Hmmm. :think: Maybe I'll come dressed as a big bag of treats! :D

Deidra Cowen
08-25-2005, 08:17 PM
I am going all out this Halloween. Going to show up at some str8 bars en femme....the witch idea mentioned by Marina is brilliant...might just steal that...had not thought of it.

Serena
08-26-2005, 05:01 PM
I've only done it a few times, but I plan to again this year. I want to actually do a theme this year like Marina mentioned, since every time I did go out, it was just as a woman. I still need to do planning though

parris james
08-26-2005, 05:11 PM
I'm going down to Tristens house with a big Macys bag :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tristen Cox
08-26-2005, 06:50 PM
I'm going down to Tristens house with a big Macys bag :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope that means you're BRINGING stuff cause I sure don't have much :evilbegon

parris james
08-26-2005, 06:55 PM
:D Tell me stuff and I'm there :lol: :love:

jo_ann
08-27-2005, 09:11 AM
son of a b*tch... I can't find my halloween pics.. I have a feeling they got lost when I had a hard drive crash a year ago. I hope my wife has a backup on one of her old drives.

Georgette
08-27-2005, 09:47 AM
MAYBE I WILL BE THE SAME AS LAST YEAR AND GO AS A HOOKER, WHO KNOWS I MAY MAKE A FEW $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :p :p JUST A THOUGHT BUT DEFINITLY WILL BE GOING OUT. :rolleyes:

Rachel_740
08-27-2005, 11:16 AM
Me, Me, Me :) - I'm going to venture out en-femme :D . If you reverse the question - who's going to venture out in drabs - I'm definately not - no way in this world.

Anne

Sally2005
08-29-2005, 01:33 AM
I was thinking about going as half man half woman. I'm not sure if its technially possible, but If I did it I would try to do it so that it was impossible to tell what side was the regular me. The male side, I could add a fake beard, and on the female sale shave legs etc. I figure it might be an excusto shave the other side later on since the wife doesn't really know...we've gone out with me dressed in the past, but I joking say...its only for Halloween (clears any awkwardness from the air). I'm not sure what each side would wear. Maybe a constuction worker and country music babe on the other side.

Shaylynn
08-29-2005, 01:51 AM
Sounds good Sally. I have seen costumes that half male/half female
I love halloween, get to dress up so very girly. I'm planning on going out as a playboy bunny, Bunny Shaylynn, the cotton tail is very cute. Planning on getting a full body waxing.
Hugs
Shay