PDA

View Full Version : Went Swimming

Shelby
06-30-2010, 10:42 AM
I have either been more courageous or tempting fate here, but I have gone to the pool at our apartment complex wearing my swimsuits. I usaually will wear it under my guy swim trunks with the top portion folded down. Once I get in water, I remove the trunks and pull up the top half and swim around for a few minutes. Today, I decided to be more daring. The 1-piece is a Champion athletic type and is harder to pull on, so I wore it with a T-shirt over it. I also had my forms in this time. Our pool opens at 8am and I have noticed that no one swims at that hour so it is a good time for me to go in. The only people in the area that would see me are the Carpenters working on the building due to a fire. I have determined that if they see me, all they would see is a person in a swimsuit from there distance.

So today, I stood by the pool, removed the shirt and shorts revealing my swimwear and quickly jumped into the water. It was so fun to swim around with breast forms on and in a slimming black swimsuit. I felt so girl like. Ever notice how gg's will adjust the bottoms by running their fingers under the seams to cover more butt cheeks? I got to do that as well, I felt so female like. Well after a few minutes, it was time to get out. Normally, I keep my trunks in the water and fold down the top, but i left the shorts on a chair, so I had to get out of the water. Ok did that quickly. So there I am standing on the pool deck in my 1-piece and drying myself off with a towel in order to put on my clothes without anyone walking by. Scary but liberating. I had thought about wearing my teri-cloth pull over pool dress and pink flip-flops but decided against it - to risky. It was a good thing, because on my way back in, I bumped into one of our Apt Managers who knows me as me. I covered the boobs with my towel so it wasn't noticable.

I know some of you have gone swimming in fem. Any stories to share?

Kim_Bitzflick
06-30-2010, 10:52 AM
Congratulations. You've taken another step forward.

I have swam at my old apt. complex too & I also introduced my apartment manager to Kim. They were OK with it and always nice to me. Maybe yours will be OK with you as long as you keep paying the rent.

Kerigirl2009
06-30-2010, 11:20 AM
Way to go Shelby, I would love to join the club of swimming en femme, maybe someday I will get the chance. :):)

Jessica Keys
06-30-2010, 11:47 AM
When I was in my early twenties living in Florida I was at the beach a few times in my one piece (1970's) with it's little skirt bottom and thought nothing about it as back then I had the body (butt) and waistline. Yes, had my forms in, got a few hit-on's each time.
O'to be young again....don't lose it.
Jessica

Katheryn
06-30-2010, 01:46 PM
I know some of you have gone swimming in fem. Any stories to share?

I swim at my sister's house all the time in a one piece. Her neighbors come over and have no issue with me being there in a one piece. Truthfully, at this point of breast development, a man's bathing suit would look odd. And I love the tanlines.

kate

Proteus
06-30-2010, 01:56 PM
I have a couple of one-piece suits, I've been meaning to take my boat out to a remote island cove and try them out for real, but I happen to have the kind of boat you spend more time fixing than actually sailing.

sissystephanie
06-30-2010, 03:08 PM
I have 2 very nice 2 piece swimsuits that I swim in frequently. I usually wear a two piece when I swim at the Y. Most of the ladies there know I am a natural 40 B, so don't care that I cover them! I don't own a one piece, and probably will not buy one!

VickyMI
06-30-2010, 07:56 PM
Yes rented a house in AZ in May and wore differnet suits in the pool every day !

There is something special about wearing a womans swimsuit out in the sun.

docrobbysherry
06-30-2010, 08:55 PM
VERY inspirational! Sherry's heading out to the pool as soon as the 4th guests leave!:D

Chickhe
07-01-2010, 01:56 AM
I wouldn't do it unless I was prepared to leave my front door and return dressed enfem. It is unusual to be putting on and removing your suit in the pool (appearing to be sneaking around)... I think that is what other people would object to... not if you show up already wearing a female suit... afterall, who is to say it is not the latest designer trend for males anyhow. That being said... if I could be brave enough to do a full body shave, it would be awsome to wear a biniki to the beach.. once.