PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else dress like this?

Joanie
08-24-2005, 09:35 PM
From reading on here about those of us who, to a greater or lesser degree, crossdress, I think that I crossdress in a way that is similar to my wife. By that I mean she wears male clothes on occasion (blue jeans or maybe a shirt that could pass for something I wear) but no one would label it "crossdressing" as society says it is fine for her to wear that. Rest of time the she dresses en femme-dresses, skirts, etc.

Me, she has seen me in pantyhose and panties. One time in heels. Around her, that is as far as I can go and that is only at bedtime. So, I crossdress in bits and pieces like her.

Now, when she is away it is a different matter--full dress, hose, heels, make up. Don't have a wig though as I have a very full head of thick red hair that women have always liked. I guess I need to get one though.

Sometimes, when she is away just a short while, might just wear a slip, panties, lipstick, that's it. Lipstick being something I LOVE and its much faster to take on/off then all the rest of the makeup. Anyone else sort of "partially crossdress'?

MarinaTwelve200
08-24-2005, 09:51 PM
I have sometimes a "Minimalist" way of dressing myself----Usually my Jeans and a t-shirt with some logo on it.---I wear a bra(with padding) under the shirt, a wig, lipstick and eyeliner.--thats it.---And perhaps some fem shoes.---Im surprised at how much my fem self comes through with just that---And I think I look more realistic.----Its taught me that i dont have to go heavy on the makeup to look fem--and that sometimes NO foundation at all looks better than my face being covered with it.

uknowhoo
08-24-2005, 10:30 PM
Oh yeah, I have many degrees of dressing. Often it's just a bra under a t-shirt. Other times, a bra, blouse, skirt and a little jewelry. Unfortunately, only once or twice a month do I get the chance to dress fully, and even less often with full make-up. But almost everyday, I get to visit here!!

Brianne_bc
08-24-2005, 10:35 PM
Some times when im out in boy mode I enjoy a bra and panties under my guy things, maybe hose too. I wear a 38B underwired wonderbra and it doesnt show under my black tshirt except it makes my peks look more well defined... Just makes the day go by a little nicer

Tristen Cox
08-24-2005, 11:44 PM
Make up is the last thing I worry about, and no one's looking at me anyhow so it doesn't matter. I wear skirts, flats, bras, blowses, etc... and in no order either. Whatever I feel comfy wearing.

emmicd
08-25-2005, 12:07 AM
I dress as a guy 95% of the time but I have much more fun the other 5% of the time when I dress as a girl!

Emmi

Foxy Lady
08-25-2005, 04:14 AM
I wear bra and panties 24/7

cindybarnes
08-25-2005, 05:52 AM
My wife is a very casual dresser,, may wear a skirt and hose once a year if that.
That doesnt stop me from dressing as if I were realy going somewhere nice,,skirt heels etc,, but probably more often I wear shorts or jeans and a cute top while doing things around the house.
No matter what I at least need some foundation and eyeliner , mascara ,and earings or It just doesnt feel right.

Cindy

Elinor
08-25-2005, 06:03 AM
Casual is my feminine look at the Mo I am in a wig polo-neck top black pleated crep-de chine skirt with high heels soon when I get off here and clean the house and carpets.

I would have put on some lip stick but can't find my make - up.

Still its how I feel than how I look. :D

Toyah
08-25-2005, 06:45 AM
Well yes sometimes slip into something a bit sngger in bed dont bother with wig makeup etc usually put nails on, now there is something my wife likes about my dressing:)

Deanna2
08-25-2005, 05:04 PM
Like Joanie I can wear panties and pantyhose when my wife is around. I also wear a camisole and slides with a 2" sole. But that's the limit.

Other times I'll do the full on dressing, although I'm a bit lazy with the makeup. Usually just a bit of lippy.

MsEva
08-25-2005, 05:19 PM
I dress as a guy 95% of the time but I have much more fun the other 5% of the time when I dress as a girl!

Emmi

Right here with you Emmi..(BTW..such a cute name!). I understand where you are coming from. Everytime I am online in CD room I am totally absorbed in dressing..100% :rolleyes: