PDA

View Full Version : Wind up skirts or dresses

Joankristy
06-30-2010, 11:50 PM
What was your first thought when you went outside in a skirt or dress, with the wind or breeze blowing up there.
My first thought was WOW that feels different, then it got comfy and cool.

AlisonRenee
06-30-2010, 11:57 PM
my first thought was "this is such a good idea"....

AllieSF
07-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Mine was the same as yours, except since my first time out was in the winter, it was very cold, not cool! I still enjoy going out in a flimsy flowing skirt with the breezes blowing the skirt over my legs and the breeze flowing up my legs. It is definitely a unique feeling for me.

5150 Girl
07-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Both the air conditioning, and the power window are not working in my truck. Thankfully though, it's an old enough model it still has vent windows. So, I poped it open and the wind comming in blew my skirt right up. Luckily, we were in town and there were no semis to look down into my cab.

Loni
07-01-2010, 02:14 AM
i love the feel of my hem moving around in a breeze. :)

Tasha McIntyre
07-01-2010, 02:27 AM
I remember thinking
1. this could get quite addictive
2. I gotta do this again

Tash :)

charlotte_sp
07-01-2010, 02:45 AM
The first time I went out on a windy day in a skirt was also the first time I went out without pantyhose.
I'm a little embarrassed to say that I was thrilled at the feeling of exposure.

I felt ridiculously self-conscious going up stairs though.

fallen_rayne
07-01-2010, 03:24 AM
Mine was a little different. I went out in the dress, black stockings, and you know the normal every day pair of panties. No special lace anything. Wind blew the dress up. :o . . . At the mall . . . With scores of people around. I was mortified, but glad I shaved that day.

Cheryl T
07-01-2010, 05:50 AM
Why didn't I do this sooner...:D

erickka
07-01-2010, 05:57 AM
Was one of absolute amazement. I thought to myself why didn't I wear a skirt long before this?? Made me want to never wear pants on a hot summer day..ever again.

Anneliese
07-01-2010, 06:53 AM
I'm looking forward to experiencing this someday.

Loveday
07-01-2010, 07:03 AM
It made me think, dang this is really good. Why can't I do this at work where it was always 93 to 103 degrees.

StaceyJane
07-01-2010, 08:18 AM
It feels great.

Jennifer Marie P.
07-01-2010, 08:21 AM
I love it.

LisaTaylor
07-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Aside from a fleeting cringe of embarrassment as I realized that everyone could see my thong panties (yeah, I got some looks) - it was an exhilarating rush!

JulieC
07-01-2010, 11:16 AM
What was your first thought when you went outside in a skirt or dress, with the wind or breeze blowing up there.

To quote my internal monologue, "OH MY <bleeping> <bleep> IT'S <bleeping> COLD!" :eek:

It happened to be a very, very cold and blustery night in February years ago, when I went to my first crossdressers support group meeting. My wife thought it was very funny :)

Mandy
07-01-2010, 11:21 AM
I was stood on my door step yeasterday eve in my denim mini (Without tights) having a ciggi & wow, what a experiance it was, very addictive:D

kym
07-01-2010, 12:43 PM
same thing I think every time it happens: this feels good, hope no one sees my unmentionables lol :o

sherri
07-01-2010, 01:07 PM
We can't see wind, but a skirt can sure teach you how wind behaves! I live in windy country and the first time I wore my white pleated mini, I discovered that when I approach my car or a building on a windy day, the sudden updraft of the wind hitting the obstacle sends the skirt flying up to my waist! It's nearly impossible to keep it down, even with two hands. This can be fun, or it can be a heart attack! :o It has definitely prompted some whistles and honks more than once.

bobbie anne
07-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Just came into the house after an afternoon out on the deck. Quite windy and my just above the knee south western style skirt was quite a ways above me knees a few times. Love the feeling of the wind blowing my skirt.

PretzelGirl
07-01-2010, 09:58 PM
My favorite time to step out into the yard is when a front is just moving in and you get the cool, strong wind right before the rain.

Robynts
07-01-2010, 10:25 PM
The first time I went out in public was many years ago on a cold winter afternoon. I still remember, like it was yesterday, the feeling of the cold wind blowing up my skirt. It was an amazing feeling! The wind is the one part of the experience of going out for the first time that I will never forget.

Loni
07-01-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm looking forward to experiencing this someday.

not to late today.
just put on a skirt and walk around a bit outside. after the first time you will be hooked.

susan fuller
07-02-2010, 01:22 AM
I remember the first time the wind blew my skirt up it felt great. The breeze up the skirt felt cool and exciting. Love that feeling. Love the feeling of just walking in a dress or skirt. The way the hem feels against your legs with or without hose on.

sissystephanie
07-02-2010, 03:42 AM
That feeling is one of the major reasons for wearing skirts!! After being properly dressed, of course!

With the heat we have been having here in the South, I would welcome some breezes to move my skirts around. The temps are running into the 90's in the afternoon, so I have to wear only light weight skirts so as not to get too hot!! Just one of the joys of crossdressing!!:)

Billie1
07-02-2010, 05:13 AM
Just four words: Sheer-to-waist pantyhose.

Sally24
07-02-2010, 05:26 AM
My first time out in a skirt was in the Summer and though there wasn't a wind, the breeze flowing up my legs made me feel quite naked and vulnerable. Coupled with it being only my 3rd outing, I was very self consious.

I work around the high rises in Downtown Boston so I'm quite familiar with the updrafts as you approach entrances. Have seen some very pretty foundations there on a good day! Ladies beware!

Georginamilnes
07-02-2010, 05:23 PM
Wearing traditional stockings and short filmy skirt are a real turn on when its windy,my boyfriend cant keep his hands to himself. Me,well I just love the feeling as nature tickles all my senses ! Its very tasty and addictive.:love:

MrKunk
07-02-2010, 06:29 PM
the first time I did it was in tights and a hand made mini I made out of guys shorts. It was still chilly but I really enjoyed the feeling of the air down there and the fact that no one was out. I was going to surprise a friend on the street. He knew what I was, but he wasn't expecting me to walk down the road.

Veronica Lacey
07-02-2010, 07:07 PM
My first thought was WOW that feels different, then it got comfy and cool.

I am still a "wind-up-the-skirt" virgin...but I think it would certainly be something I would continue to try to repeat. Mind you, perhaps it would feel like one of those lucid dreams where I am fully dressed amongst the regular crowd...and nobody really notices...but I worry about what they might see with the skirt rising up a bit. Many images come to mind with this one indeed...:daydreaming:

APRIL0401
07-02-2010, 11:38 PM
There is nothing like it. What a great feeling.

Krissie1962
07-02-2010, 11:44 PM
I am so happy im not alone in the real feel of a skirt. the ggs must not realize what they have ,freedom ,If a slightest breeze comes up im rushing to play in it ,whatever im wearing .. a dress or a skirt. its so.... me .and heck yeh what a rush when you get an updraft showing your color for the day :D awsome it is, im past addiction ,its a staple of life . the wind and a skirt.:)

Farrah
07-03-2010, 02:17 AM
I remember thinking, "I should've done this a long time ago." The feeling was amazing, and I still love it!!

Christina Horton
07-03-2010, 04:23 AM
"Wind up my skirt" is that not a TV show.... If not it should be....

I had not "felt" that with the outfits I first wore the first year I was going out because I wore only long to the floor dresses and skirts untill one day I figgered out I could wear short dresses and skirts. Then I started wearing short flared light skirts and dresses that changed my CD life....for the better. Then the thing I though was " shit the Dam wind is trying to cop a feel and show everybody my panties"! I did nit think about the wind "up" my skirt just the fact that I had to keep my skirt down.

I do like the feel of the wind on my legs and how my skirt or dress flows. Like in Indiana Jones when marien is on the boat and the wind has her night gown plastered to her . I used to think " wow I wish I could be wearing that night gown in that wind.".

Yes it's fun to have the wind touch your legs and play with your skirt , you never know if she will flip it up for a lark.

Mistybtm
07-03-2010, 05:33 AM
It was just fantastic and i love doing it. more and more and more :D

Barbara_MacKenzie
07-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Its a wonderful feelig when a soft breeze gets under, then slowly inflates your skirt. You can't explain it until it happens to you. On the practical side though, the wind can come from nowhere and, in an instant, your skirt is up parallel to your waist and you have to use both hands just to keept it down - well a girl does have to maintain her modesty, lol.

deniseh
07-03-2010, 09:16 AM
First time for me was as a young teen, so my first thoughts I am sure was arousal.

Tina P Hose
07-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Wind up a skirt is....great.

lingerieLiz
07-03-2010, 09:37 PM
One of the sexiest moments was watching a woman on a corner having her sheer dress blowing in the wind and a beautiful slip show. I owned a slip very similar and the next day bought a similar dress. Spring and fall are great times to wear full skirts.

I will tell you that I do enjoy the new style of not wearing hose. I've always enjoyed the feeling of a breeze as it slides up my bare legs and the feel of just panties under sheer summer dresses.

Diane Smith
07-04-2010, 02:28 AM
On one of my first "official" outings with a group of like-minded CDs, I wound up standing in the dark on a Chicago sidewalk in 20°F February weather with a brisk wind blowing up my filmy, just-below-the-knee skirt, while we tried to hail a cab. It was probably only for ten minutes or so, but felt like a lifetime. Once we got the ride, my legs were shaking so hard and uncontrollably that I got bruises where my knees knocked together. It was a good half an hour before I could stand up and walk again. In retrospect, it was kind of fun to have this kind of girly experience, but at the time it was pure, physical misery.

A hopefully never to be repeated experience!

- Diane

Kelly_on_platforms
07-04-2010, 08:06 AM
Every girl has to try and wear a flowing skirt/dress on a warm day without undies. then the wind blowing up the skirt gets a lot more exciting. Absolutely incredible feeling. I love doing it!

BRANDYJ
07-04-2010, 08:13 AM
I have always wondered if it felt as good to a GG that wears skirts or dresses. Or do they just take it in stride and not even really notice the good feeling of the wind around their legs under a skirt.

Nicole Brown
07-04-2010, 08:29 AM
My first thought when a cool breeze swirled up my skirt was:

Ah, that's nice, I gotta do this again...

carrie-ann
07-04-2010, 08:37 AM
I learned that a long time ago I love.

Kate Simmons
07-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Nothing sexy about it really, especially a cold wind in the Winter. Why do you think I prefer long dresses and long skirts and pants?:)

jenna_woods
07-04-2010, 01:39 PM
that's one of the many reasons to wear skirts or dresses, and wow is the word for it.

Veronica 1
07-04-2010, 02:07 PM
The first time I felt the wind up my skirt was the best thing that I had felt, ever. Why, oh why, were pants ever invented

SarahLynn
07-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Nothing sexy about it really, especially a cold wind in the Winter. Why do you think I prefer long dresses and long skirts and pants?:)

To hide me ugly legs, :eek: that's why!!! :o :o

SarahLynn

faltenrock
07-05-2010, 03:32 AM
I love the feel when the wind gets around my legs and lifts up my skirt. I was in Belgium and Holland this weekend on a business trip and to watch World Champion soccer. I went out of a bar after the Spain game, it was still kind of bright outside. When I opened my car in front of a street cafe, the wind lifted my skirt completely. I felt a little embaressed, because everyone could see my back only covevered by a black lace top pantyhose. I'll have a threat about my time in Holland/Belgium in the pic section.

victoriamwilliams1
07-05-2010, 07:01 AM
Pretty much the same back then:) Now it is OMG why did I wear this skirt! I had to fight with mine last year on a windy morning and it was not fun!

bonnibrai
07-19-2010, 04:09 AM
i believe a lady should me modest as much as possible this plus elegance equals sexy. having said that the feeling of the wind blowing up ones skirt is exquisite .which leads me to ask what are you ladies doing in pants

Pythos
07-19-2010, 08:18 AM
My first time out in a skirt, I was astonished how cool and comfortable the combination of skirt and hose was. I had heard several women complain about how hot this was. Well it was a hot day, I had on suntan hose, long black skirt, and I found the combo MUCH cooler than jeans, or even shorts.

I found the hose to act almost like a radiator.

I hear people go on about infertility, well perhaps guys should give skirts more of a chance. LOL.

Silly people

JoanAz
07-19-2010, 09:41 AM
After reading TxKimberly post on flying and wearing a light Dress I was sent this Picture. It is Poetry in Motion. reminds my on Marilyn Monroe's famous picture of White dress over airvent...:love:

BecomingMichelle
07-19-2010, 12:16 PM
As all of know, once we venture outside in a short skirt or dress the feeling is remarkable. It is so different then drab. You feel not only feminine but expressly vulnerable. I know gg's feel this as well so it's not just our "fetish" arena. The wind nipping at our panties is so feminine and the fact that it could expose us at any moment is, to me, the ultimate part of being girl. I don't understand why girls wear shorts under their dresses and skirts. They make pretty panties for a reason. You don't have to wear a thong unless you want to. There are rumba panties and plenty of cute panties to show off.

Phoebe Reece
07-19-2010, 03:28 PM
The breeze under a skirt is certainly an addictive feeling. When I am dressed as Phoebe it is pretty much always with a skirt or dress. I have three pairs of ladies pants that I have yet to wear out of the house. I also agree with Pythos about keeping cool wearing hose with a skirt in hot weather. As long as there is at least a slight breeze the hose will wick the sweat from your legs and evaporate it quicker, causing a cooling effect. Hose under pants has the opposite effect, as they will help hold air pockets and insulate your legs.

Nancie64
07-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Is there a different way to go outside? 99.9% of the time when I go out for a walk or a ride, I have skirt on, of course with stay ups or pantyhouse. I love the feel, unexplainable. i don't understand the opposite sex, wearing jeans, what's with that? How I would love to be able to go to work every day with a skirt on. :daydreaming:

Emma England
07-20-2010, 08:22 AM
Is there a different way to go outside? 99.9% of the time when I go out for a walk or a ride, I have skirt on, of course with stay ups or pantyhouse. I love the feel, unexplainable. i don't understand the opposite sex, wearing jeans, what's with that? How I would love to be able to go to work every day with a skirt on. :daydreaming:

The only reason to wear jeans is because it is more comfortable when the weather goes cold.

KerryLynn
07-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Long skirts + Air Conditioner = *shivers*

vivianann
07-22-2010, 03:09 AM
I love it when a light breeze blows up my skirt or dress.

kimmy p
07-22-2010, 06:03 AM
My first time out was on a very chilly Halloween. And my first thought as the cold wind hit me was..... Holy carp! I hope that I can find things again!:battingeyelashes:

stacey.eyes
07-22-2010, 10:12 AM
I remember it well. I was in a short silky dress with heels and thigh-highs, and the breeze felt amazing! It also kept trying to lift up the dress, so I had to walk with my hands holding down the fabric. Now I look for windy days to go out!

tanyalynn51
07-22-2010, 11:52 AM
first thought- OMG:eek: why did I think this was a good idea? It was the dead of the night, and something made me take a chance and see what it would be like to walk outside with a skirt on to take some trash to the dumpster. I wasnt seen, but it was the dead of winter, and the wind was sure as heck cold. But, it still somehow felt good. Does that sound weird?

Kim_Bitzflick
07-22-2010, 08:30 PM
I was driving across country by myself. I stopped to get gas. As I was standing there at the pump, a gust of wind cought my skirt & lifted it some (I don't think my undies showed). My first thought was WHOA! as I pushed it down. Then I enjoyed it.

leean
07-23-2010, 11:58 PM
the first time i ventured into the backyard and had the breeze lift up my dress ever so slightly was awesome!

KarenSusan
07-24-2010, 12:14 AM
I love the feel of my skirt blowing around my knees.

Ms Deidre
07-24-2010, 03:20 AM
I remember the first time it happened bak in the 70's and it sent chills of elation up my spine! I still get the same feeling today 30 some years later. :)

Sweeterica
07-24-2010, 05:24 AM
Oh i remember how lovely it felt,its lovely to feel your skirt blowing against your legs,just wish i could enjoy it more often.

Rachel Newark
07-24-2010, 10:01 AM
Hehe

The first time I went out in a skirt was a very chill February evening, and it was a very short PVC mini. Crikey. No need for tucking that night, everything was doing its best to climb back in of its own accord.

Fun evening though..

I think we went to the Golden Lion in ( or near ) Walsall. It was a long time ago though so the details are blurred.

Hugs

Rachel

TGMarla
07-24-2010, 11:28 AM
I remember it to be a singularly pleasurable experience.....one that I continue to enjoy.

michellebesweet
07-24-2010, 03:01 PM
It was like no other feeling in the world that I had felt before. Wearing pants you are so closed up and hot and sweaty. The cool breeze up my skirt was just a breathe of fresh air, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I just loved it and had to do it again and again and again and well you get the picture girls.

rachael.davis
07-24-2010, 04:43 PM
To quote my internal monologue, "OH MY <bleeping> <bleep> IT'S <bleeping> COLD!" :eek:

It happened to be a very, very cold and blustery night in February years ago, when I went to my first crossdressers support group meeting. My wife thought it was very funny :)

Try to avoid going brazilian for the first time during the winter

Yvetteforfun
07-26-2010, 05:00 PM
Try to avoid going brazilian for the first time during the winter

OMG, Getting upskirted by the wind is MY THING! Soooo, thrilling.. Actually, I'd like to ask you girls where in Boston or NYC are the best places..ah to enjoy the wind... I'll be out that way in Early October....:battingeyelashes:

I was sooooo upskirted in a funhouse in Copenhagen :heehee: and then at Willis Tower...What fun! :battingeyelashes:

BRANDYJ
07-26-2010, 05:12 PM
I have often wondered if the wind blowing up under the skirt or dress feels as good to a GG as it does to me. Do they just take it in stride without so much as noticing, or do they feel the same kind of pleasure it brings to us that don't wear skirts and dresses out all the time?

Unless I missed it. Not one GG has chimed in on this in 3 pages. It would be nice to know how they feel.

Nancie64
07-26-2010, 10:49 PM
How can you not love the breeze. That explains why I have 15 or so skirts and only 2 pair of jeans. Always with stay ups or garter & and stockings.:daydreaming:

Marcia Sue
07-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Gave me goosebumps up my back

TxKimberly
07-27-2010, 11:59 AM
How about "Awe shit, this is gonna be embarassing if the wind lifts this thing much higher while my hands are full" followed shortly after by "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea and I should have worn a heavier skirt"

cdterri
07-28-2010, 01:24 PM
75 degrees, partly sunny, stiff breeze, skirt billowing and caressing bare legs. It is called "HEAVEN ON EARTH"

Ms. Emily
07-28-2010, 01:37 PM
How about "Awe shit, this is gonna be embarassing if the wind lifts this thing much higher while my hands are full" followed shortly after by "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea and I should have worn a heavier skirt"

Almost my thoughts exactly. The weather turned pretty quick at a hippy festival I was at. Wearing a mini-skirt in a wind storm turned out to be a really awkward moment. I think some friends saw more of me then I would've liked.

Yvetteforfun
07-29-2010, 05:48 PM
Almost my thoughts exactly. The weather turned pretty quick at a hippy festival I was at. Wearing a mini-skirt in a wind storm turned out to be a really awkward moment. I think some friends saw more of me then I would've liked.

But, darling Emily, I'll bet they would've liked what they saw! :battingeyelashes:

Ms. Emily
07-29-2010, 06:03 PM
But, darling Emily, I'll bet they would've liked what they saw! :battingeyelashes:

They're all married so I'm not too sure about that. The only unmarried one I hope to the heavens didn't enjoy it cause he can be a little creepy.

Yvetteforfun
07-31-2010, 11:08 AM
Of course, it depends on what showed :heehee: but I'll bet any healthy guy, married or not, would enjoy seeing a cute girl's skirt blow up, especially if she was a little embarrassed by it...It is a very HOT little scene...don't you think?

TonyaV
07-31-2010, 11:55 AM
First experience was some 12 years ago in Chicago on Halloween - kind of chilly. I took a walk on Navy Pier. I felt the cool/chill through my pantyhose, and it was just wonderful.

aliceeliot
07-31-2010, 05:20 PM
On a previous post about chosing your own property (and does your crossdressing influence it) I mentioned that I work away from home during the week, and, bless the company, they pay me an allowance. So I chose a 4th storey apartment, with a balcony (not overlooked)

I check the weather report every day and dress accordingly, because nothing gives me more pleasure than standing on my balcony and having the wind blow around my legs and lifting my skirt, al a MM.

Perverted? - no, absolute bliss - yes

Frédérique
08-01-2010, 05:16 PM
First experience was some 12 years ago in Chicago on Halloween - kind of chilly. I took a walk on Navy Pier. I felt the cool/chill through my pantyhose, and it was just wonderful.

This is my religion – I love the feeling you describe. Every time this happens, I wonder if there is a woman somewhere thinking, “As soon as I put on my jeans it was wonderful to NOT feel the cool chill through my pantyhose!” Do they (women) realize that there are men that revel in their (women’s) gender-specific discomfort? Departure from the norm is always thrilling…:battingeyelashes:

I check the weather report every day and dress accordingly, because nothing gives me more pleasure than standing on my balcony and having the wind blow around my legs and lifting my skirt…

I do this, too. I love wind! Here in Kansas, air currents are ubiquitous, so I don’t have to wait long for my perfect day to arrive. As soon as it gets less than 100 degrees I’ll be right back out there…:heehee: