PDA

View Full Version : Flying into Puerto Vallerta, Mexico & Customs Inspection

Evie08
07-01-2010, 12:38 AM
On Monday, I flew into Puerto Vallerta. I was flying in male mode, but my suitcase was packed full of girl clothes*. I cleared immigration with no problem and headed to customs to get my luggage. We were the only flight arriving so the line was moving very fast. All bags get placed oan the x-ray conveyor. Just as my suitcase comes out of the x-ray, I am told to take it to the table for inspection. Other bags get inspected, I get to wait, and wait, and wait.
Then the Customs Inspector starts going through my bag. Layer by layer. A distressed look on his face. Bras, skirts, dresses, blouses, makeup, wig, high heels and then at the bottom, the forms. He points to them and says "implante?" I answer "Si". He asks "This is all yours?" I answer "Yes they are, do you want to see some photos of me wearing them?" He quickly closes my suitecase and tells me to continue on my way. As I walk away, suitcase in tow, I can feel his glare as I go on my way.

* The truth be known, only two of the outfits were mine. I had brought down about 10 outfits for a GG friend of minnte who is just a size smaller and had been losing weight.

I had a great time shopping for her. I hit all the local thrift stores as well as Macys and Pennys during their Memorial Day sales.

I thought my suitcase would be nearly empty going home... nope. She gave me a couple suits in my size.

I wonder what excitement US Customs will hold.

I guess I will declare the jewelery I bought today. More shopping tomorrow.

Any recomendations for clubs for CDs in PV? 7 days to play and shop.

Rachel M
07-01-2010, 02:32 AM
lol. PV is a very gay friendly town. There is actually a section downtown. There is a beach out front of Margarita Dicks lined with blue chairs. There is actually a club there that has a drag revue. cant think of the name off hand but its there just ask any cabbie.
Rachel

Okay, I think the bar is actually called Daquiri Dicks.(thanks abbey). either way, the cups resemble palm trees but are actually the shaft of a ...

charlotte_sp
07-01-2010, 02:41 AM
Loved that story!
I wish I could've seen his expression XD

Tasha McIntyre
07-01-2010, 03:50 AM
A superb light hearted comeback Evie, considering your situation. Good work. Would have loved to see his face at the time.

Tash :)

Loni
07-01-2010, 03:51 AM
have a camera at the ready for the return trip. :heehee::D

tamarav
07-01-2010, 06:47 AM
Oh Evie! Only you could pull off something like that and not get strip searched. Honesty does really seem to be the right answer in most cases.

Have a great time and try not to get too tired for the trip home. We are all looking forward to hearing all the details.

Lynn Marie
07-02-2010, 01:47 PM
Hi Evie, so here we are waiting impatiently for the rest of the story. Have fun, sweat like a pig! LOL

Proteus
07-02-2010, 04:47 PM
The inspector must have been watching Blow.

Abbey Lane
07-02-2010, 05:00 PM
I love PV I go every Thanksgiving except not this year due to all the Mexico violence. We'll go maybe next year. I'll have to check out that area again you're talking about. Or just look, since I have the wife by my side. I never took notice and been going there 11 years.

Evie08
07-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Well I am back in the USA. My flight had a stop over in Phoenix so I cleared US Customs and Immigration there. The officer at Immigration scanned my passport and sent me on to collect my luggage at Customs. I quickly found my bag and proceeded to the Customs inspection area only to be asked if I had anything to declare. I provided the officer my delaration form of items purchased and got waved through. There was no x-ray equipment around, so if they did check, it was behind the scenes.

Oh, the clothes I brought down for my GF all fit perfectly. We did a fashion show. They did look great, then it was my turn. I was rewarded with her clearing her closet out and and sending me back with 14 pounds more than I came with. Four Dress Barn Suits (Jacket, skirt and pants), 2 pair of jeans, 3 slacks, 1 skirt. I almost made it out with a blouse, but after she saw it on me, and saw how cute it was, it went back into the closet. :sad:

And then the shopping. I loaded up on jewelry. Bracelets, necklaces and earrings. And it was all on my Customs declaration.