PDA

View Full Version : big day

5150 Girl
07-01-2010, 02:24 AM
I've said it a millon times, "if you play with fire, eventuly you will get burned"
Well, Yesterday I was out and about with my Polar Bear. We started at GoodWill. I got a new skirt and a pair of high heel boots. Next pulled into a gas station, and there stands the one freind I've not told, because they're the only freind from who I feared rejection. :doh: He in a hurry, so he just laughed and said, "where the h*77 are you going?" and continued on with getting his ice.
Fast forward to today he said "what were you doing yesterday with earings and makeup and stuff?" I just said, "go'n shopp'n" Well, He laughed big, and said "you're (cencord) nuts" lauged again, and held up his hand for a high 5.... (a trademark of his) And that was the end of it. :)
He's a pretty easy going person, and I kinda figgured he'd look the ohter way, but he is the one and only freind of mine that I couldn't afford to risk.

Ok, rewind back to yesrtday. After the gas station we stopped a K mart to look at lawn mowers. An SA saw us wandering about aimlessly, and asked "can I help you ladies find somting?" (that was a cool side bar to my story) :battingeyelashes:

So after that we had some thing in the bed of my truck fro Polar Bear's brother. He knows, (and dabbled in CDing himslef, but just for Holoween) but has never seen. He's the one the rest of the family centers arround. Anywho, I was a hit with him. So that leaves only a handfull of her family to see. (they all know)

Tina B.
07-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Sounds like you have a great friend there!
Tina B.

5150 Girl
07-07-2010, 11:17 AM
I've been boating all week with same said freind. I have not botherd to take the peach nail polish off my fingers. (I know i'ts not a real stand out shade) But,,, my toes are a bright can't miss it pink. Nothing has been said, from him, or any ohters we cross wake with... (a little boating humor)

5150 Girl
07-08-2010, 12:38 AM
So, I'm out boating again today, and the "Whatever" runs out of gas. So they call someone to bring them some gas in a spare can... I climed up on the stern to help them pour it. The Captain says hey, what's up with the pink toenail polish... I said well,, you know,, everybody needs a hoby. One of his freinds says, "yea, it really brings out the blue in your eyes." We all chuckled, and that was the end of it.
Had they pushed the issue farther, I was getting ready to say, "I'm a drag queen, didn't you know that? Hell,, I thought everybody did."

AKAMichelle
07-08-2010, 09:34 AM
High Five Girl! :D

docrobbysherry
07-08-2010, 10:45 AM
But, I'm stayin' away from Ohio!:brolleyes:

I'd worry about the bears!:eek:

Chloe Renee
07-08-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm glad your friend took it well. I know I was terrified of a couple of my friends seeing me in drag. Like you it turned out well.
Enjoy this weather, it is prime boating right now.

ReineD
07-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Hmmm, this is interesting, 5150 Girl. I guess some people just look at it as a quirky hobby, as in "to each his own" (with or without a raised eyebrow) kinda thing. Maybe your friend has no clue as to what it means to be transgender? Which is a good thing I guess since it enables you to present as you please. But does it make any difference to you if they see you as a guy in a dress vs. a person expressing her innate femininity?

Maybe I'm just splitting hairs. lol. :p

Chickhe
07-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Sometimes fate jumps in. Once early in my life I was out with my wife experimenting and entered a bar. It was on halloween, but we picked a place we were sure none of our friends would go to. So we are in there sitting down and in walks a friend and he recognizes my wife through her costume. He talks to her and I walk up, he smiles and then after a bit of time, I say hi and he goes...oh! wow! I would never have recognized you and said he was going to ask my wife who I was and if I wanted to dance.

5150 Girl
07-24-2010, 02:46 PM
So we're out boating again the last couple days. I have a french manicure and fire truck red on my toes this week. Well, yesterday, I kicked it up a notch. Thick black maskara (SP?) and bright glittery blue eye liner, and gold eye shadow. (Which didn't wash off playing an agressive voley ball game! Thanks Cover Girl)
The only thing anyone said was by this one girl who said "how's come your toes are painted?" To wit the other girl on my boat, who over heard this said, "Duuh, 'cause he's a cross dresser, dummy" Then the first girl felt the need to say somthing snide under her breath, about the fact my french manacure is getting a bit beat up. (I smelled a green eyed monster looming)
She was a bit of a stuck up "you now what" and I think after she looked me up and down, knew that if I were fully done up, I'd really give her a run for her money.

BLUE ORCHID
07-24-2010, 03:12 PM
Hi 5150

Sounds like you are ready to start kicking a$$ and taking names.

If little miss green can't take the heat she should stay out of
the kitchen or in this case the boat.

Orchid

5150 Girl
07-26-2010, 11:42 AM
If little miss green can't take the heat she should stay out of
the kitchen or in this case the boat.

I like the way you think!!!

Aleria
07-26-2010, 08:56 PM
I keep looking for a "Like" button...

Nice, 5150!