PDA

View Full Version : is it the weekend yet???????

newby
07-01-2010, 05:26 AM
Can't wait for the weekend its the only chance I get to dress. I get paid this week. And I hope I can get my wife to go shopping with me. Will see how that goes!!!

CdChloe
07-01-2010, 05:45 AM
Good luck with finding some awesome stuff to wear, unfortunately I'm in the opposite boat at the moment:(

Mandy
07-01-2010, 06:35 AM
Awsome :)

I'm pondering over a new wig I have seen on eBay, Real hair, but its £60, my SO will go beserk, if/when she finds out:D

BobbiU
07-01-2010, 07:04 AM
1 more day till the weekend, I can't wait also. Going to a resort on a Lake in the DFW area, Just wife and I. I'm hoping she'll bring plenty of stuff along for me to wear! 3 days away, no son to worry about. Looking for plenty of time together to be dressed, and tend to all her needs.

newby
07-01-2010, 08:11 PM
Yeah I don't think its going to happen now cuz I forgot about the 4th and sat. We are going out with some friends so no time for shopping. Oh well maybe next weekend.

Awsome :)

I'm pondering over a new wig I have seen on eBay, Real hair, but its £60, my SO will go beserk, if/when she finds out:D

I think its very awesome,I also have to watch what I spend that's why my wife goes with me :D