PDA

View Full Version : For the wives and girlfriends of Cd'ers

emmicd
08-24-2005, 11:49 PM
Here is a great web site to visit for the wives and girlfriends of crossdressers.

There are letters written by wives that you certainly can relate to since you share life with a crossdresser.

www.ladylike.org.uk/pages/karen.html

As the writer states she hopes others can benefit from her experiences and her wish is to help others.

I'm sure you can relate!

Emmi

Freya GG
08-25-2005, 02:39 AM
Thank you Emmicd

The letter from Karren put the point in a caring and very loving way.

emmicd
08-25-2005, 09:37 PM
Freya,

I'm glad you enjoyed reading the letter from a wife of a crossdresser. It seems we all can learn a little something from shared experiences. I learn from women and am happy to see that there are women on the forum who are trying to understand and support their husbands or boyfriends.

I realize it's not an easy thing to talk about or share but if you have the love and support of a woman in your corner it makes it a whole lot more easier to deal with.

As a guy I am very shy and not all that expressive of myself. I am your typical wallflower and I've been like this all my life. I am very fortunate to have a wife and son and I never take that for granted!

I will never dress to offend or force my crossdressing on anyone especially my family.

Even though I am in the closet I do feel like a wallflower that blossoms when I crossdress.

I am the catapiller that blossoms into a butterfly.

Emmi

Cheery GG
08-26-2005, 10:54 AM
What a fantastic website, thank you so much...

cheerygal xx

ChristineRenee
08-26-2005, 11:45 AM
Freya,

I'm glad you enjoyed reading the letter from a wife of a crossdresser. It seems we all can learn a little something from shared experiences. I learn from women and am happy to see that there are women on the forum who are trying to understand and support their husbands or boyfriends.

I realize it's not an easy thing to talk about or share but if you have the love and support of a woman in your corner it makes it a whole lot more easier to deal with.

As a guy I am very shy and not all that expressive of myself. I am your typical wallflower and I've been like this all my life. I am very fortunate to have a wife and son and I never take that for granted!

I will never dress to offend or force my crossdressing on anyone especially my family.

Even though I am in the closet I do feel like a wallflower that blossoms when I crossdress.

I am the catapiller that blossoms into a butterfly.

Emmiand "butterflies are free to fly...fly away...bye-bye".............I'm soooo with ya Emmi!

(and thanx for some great lyrics to a great song Elton!);) :love:

urban gypsy
08-26-2005, 01:46 PM
Hi

Thanks for the web address just had a look its great.

Tamara Croft
08-26-2005, 06:20 PM
Thanx Emmi, I've saved it to read later on tomorrow. I'll let you know what I think to it then. :hugs:

~Tammy~
08-26-2005, 06:54 PM
Ta very much. The rest of the site 'www.ladylike.org.uk' looks very intesting too :)