PDA

View Full Version : Sharing

CdChloe
07-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Yesterday when my wife got out of bed while I was doing some laundry, she came up to me and gave me a big hug. Then she said "Thanks for being comfortable to share this with me" (this of course being the fact I had an Elmo top, leggings and a mid length brown ruffly skirt on) whilst I do admit I feel much better about myself in general not having to try and hide any panties I'm wearing or getting up when I can't sleep to just lounge around dressed up I'm still not fully comfortable, but I do feel that it's fast aproaching!

She also said "this has been the happiest I've seen you in a while, just don't be all grouchy while we're in Brisbane!".

The whole Brisbane thing is that we're staying at my mothers house for a fortnight and celebrating my birthday with her and my sister (whom I don't get to see as much as I'd like) and since they don't know I'm restricted to panties only so the game doesn't get given up by accident.

Teresa Ann
07-01-2010, 06:47 PM
Hi Chloe
It sounds like things at home are about as good as it gets and your trip for your birthday will be filled with activities to keep your mind occupied enough to make time fly by and so you will be able to get your girl back on real soon. I think you need to do something very special for your loving wife for being so kind. Have a Happy Birthday from all of us at the Fourm.

ColleenW
07-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Hi Chloe

Thanks for sharing your recent experience. It's always nice to hear positive stories and experiences:battingeyelashes:

erickka
07-02-2010, 06:16 AM
That's wonderful. Accepting and supportive S/O's are priceless.

DonniDarkness
07-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Awesome Chloe! Maybe this year youll get a new skirt for your "other" b-day.

JulieC
07-02-2010, 12:50 PM
"Thanks for being comfortable to share this with me"

"Thanks for making it possible!" is how I think I might respond, plus hugging her back, buying her some flowers, taking her out to dinner, something. You've got a treasure there Chloe!

Tasha McIntyre
07-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Great post Chloe, progress is being made.

Sounds like your wife is a gem, hope you appreciate.

Tash :)

Veronica Lacey
07-02-2010, 07:14 PM
That's awesome that your lady is so understanding. It perhaps helps that you are young and have disclosed your dressing to her early rather than 20 years down the line. Good for both of you! :)