PDA

View Full Version : what should i do

lkngfrfaith88
08-13-2004, 06:59 PM
My girlfriend knows that i cd but she doesn't like it. she want me to stop or she will leave. i enjoy dressing like a female what do all you girls think that i should do?

eleventhdr
08-13-2004, 10:22 PM
Well that's always's a real problem there are a few thing's to take into account. Please let me know more so maybe ew can help!. Suzy Ann!.

Marda
08-14-2004, 11:42 AM
Hi lkngfrfaith88,

Sit down ... slip into something more comfortable ... have a refreshing beverage ...

and tell us how it feels now to be away from the grip of your tyrannical ex-girlfriend ...

Love / Marda

Scaredsis
08-14-2004, 12:40 PM
Hi Faith,

That is a tough question. I know it cost me my marriage. You must talk with her and see if there is any way she could handle it. If not you only have two choices. And that choice must be made by you.

I wish you the best of luck, and my heart goes out to you. You must true to yourself.

Hugs
Betty

Alayna
08-15-2004, 12:46 AM
I agree with ScaredSis, I told my (ex) girlfriend after we had broken up and then gotten back together (by this point I realized I was serious about her). She had difficulty with it, which confused the hell out of me. Sometimes she would be all about it, giving me things to wear before we went shopping, pulling out panties while making love, etc... On the flipside though, with no warning she would get freaked out (even though I did nothing different). It turned out being a big, but not only reason for our breakup. In retrospect though, it was good that we broke up because I just can't see our lives working together at all. What it comes down to is whether or not you can be yourself and what you are willing to sacrifice for what you want to gain. You can stop crossdressing but you can never stop the urge. Can you live with trying to suppress yourself and (likely) end up lying to her and sneaking around? Is she the open type that would be willing to learn what crossdressers are really about? Relationships take work and need some compromises. Both people have to do their part. I hope this helps, and I'm truly sorry you have to endure such a difficult situation

desirae
08-24-2004, 07:26 PM
I know how you feel as my new wife, although she knew i crossdressed before she came over to Australia from America to marry me, still has a few problems with it. You need to talk about it and let her know that it makes you feel good and you love the feel of the fabrics etc (lets face it mens clothes feel so drab) You may also need to do what i had to and keep 2 to 3 days aside for her as just you as a male. I never dress on my weekend unless she puts out an outfit for me to wear, this works for us very well. I am a shift worker and when i awoke after my morning nap this morning she had put out an outfit for me to wear after i had dropped her off at her work, and i'm wearing it now complete with everthing, even perfume.
I hope this helps a little bit and don't forget to explain to her that crossdressing is very very very common and that 98% of all cd's are hetrosexual. GOOD LUCK MY FELLOW CROSSDRESSER.