PDA

View Full Version : What do you make obvious to your mother?

sandra-leigh
07-01-2010, 10:43 PM
If your mother knows to some extent, how clear / blatant are you with her?

I came out to my mother a year ago about being CD with TG issues. Before that when I visited her, I would take a couple of pairs of men's undies to have something to put in the laundry to alleviate suspicions as I snuck wearing my panties. If I took a bra at all on my visit, I would hide it away and take it with me some day and find a place to put it on on one of my trips out. My tops were a mix of my old tops (e.g., some sweat-shirts I've had for many years) and female but not so obvious. I did wear tights a time or two in her presence but it was "sneaking" it.

I'm just winding up my latest visit to my mother. This trip, I did not bring any male undies at all, but on the other hand I was not yet ready to put my panties in the laundry so I brought enough for the whole trip. I wore tights a couple of times and didn't feel like I was "sneaking" them. I wore pantyhose a couple of days.

Last year before I was out to her I had acrylics during my visit but said I was trying to repair my nails (which I was); this time I have French Nails on my toes with a flower pattern on my big toes, and I have gold polish on my fingers. In case she somehow missed it, when I got my hands a bit dirty today, I said that it wasn't too bad but that I would definitely have to change my polish.

I didn't bring the night-dress that I wear at home, but I am wearing my grey cotton women's PJs -- notable mostly by the tie at the neck.

I've worn a bra to bed every night (which I don't get to do at home), and I've worn a bra during the day most days (e.g., not on the day I was wearing a blouse that was thin enough that the bra would have been visible through it -- but I didn't worry about bra straps showing on other days.) I was hoping that I still had enough of my recent temporary breasts that she would observe them... paving the way for my hopes for some permanent breasts. Though, today my bra-straps slipped several times, and I casually reached in and brought them up like any woman would.

I wore jean-leggings (which I recently discovered the joys of) some days, and she specifically mentioned that she liked my jeans (from Penningtons). I did not, however, have the guts to wear my denim skirt in front of her (but I did wear it around town one day), and I ended up not at all wearing the dress-suit that I brought with me. I did, though, go shopping for women's clothes (by myself), and I've left the Tall Girls bag in sight where-as I would have hidden it away before.

My mother has seen me with a variety of female earrings this trip, but has not said anything about them.

My mother knows and said she understood well, but she also hasn't talked to me about it at all in the last year. I guess I'll have to say something before I leave, just to re-open the communications.

Leslie Langford
07-01-2010, 11:03 PM
I dunno, sandra-leigh, but it sounds to me from what you have just described in your post that you appear to be getting your jollies playing mind games with your mother regarding your CDing.

You've already told us that you'd come out to her previously and that she knows. So why all the intrigue? Why not straight-out ask her if she minds if you wear women's clothing in her presence because you just feel so much more comfortable and at home in them?

She's your mother. She loves you unconditionally. It's written in the job description that she has to, and you could probably look it up somewhere to verify that basic fact of life. So give her a break, along with the opportunity to simply say "O.K. with me" and be done with it...:doh:

Loni
07-01-2010, 11:08 PM
your question is about what does My mom know about Loni,

well just about everything. we go shopping together, and she has given me some of her old jeans. helped out with makeup. etc....

mom's got to love them. :daydreaming: :heehee:

Loni

Nicole Erin
07-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Gyod, my mom sees me all the time as Erin. I mean it is no big deal whatsoever. Of course I am staying with her right now.

Paula W
07-02-2010, 02:18 AM
My parents know I dress though they haven't seen me dressed but my mom being a typical mom tends to do things I wish she wouldn't like transfer my load of laundry from the washer to the dryer when I was literally getting up to do just that.

I didn't have any of my fem clothes in the wash except for a sexy blue thong. I hoped she hadn't noticed because well, thats just a little embarassing having her know that I actually wear thongs.

So the other night I was doing laundry again and as soon as the washer was done I get up and basically race her to the washing machine (she won). She opens the lid and I tell her to get out of there I do my own laundry. She comments "what, afraid I will see your panties again?" I laughed but then started to turn a little red, up till that point I just hope she hadn't noticed them from the last time she did that, guess she did.

t-girlxsophie
07-02-2010, 02:55 AM
My Mother knew I dressed up in her clothes when I started out #1 because she had a sixth sense and detective skills of Columbo:devil: and #2 I was the worst Liar in the World.:doh:

When I was married the First time I couldn't tell for certain If she thought I still dressed,well that was till my Ex told her near the end of our marriage,well as she was by now Born Again,it was straight to the bad fire for me.I think after the dust settled and I moved into my own place It was Largely out of sight,out of mind.Of course it multiplied tenfold and I never felt the need to tell her.

Now I know my Mum loves me,but the thought of her seeing me dressed or even hearing of any of my activities while indulging in my "little problem"(copyright dad 1999) would be met with All sorts of Plagues upon me.Indeed when somehow on eve of my 2nd wedding she heard we were planning another girl and girl "wedding",well it nearly distrupted that day also,so its back to out of sight etc again

I'm really happy to hear of you Ladies who have wonderful relationships,as Girls with your Mothers and wish you well,and lots of good times,but I dont feel I'm missing out

:hugs:Sophie x

Loni
07-02-2010, 08:51 AM
My Mother knew I dressed up in her clothes when I started out #1 because she had a sixth sense and detective skills of Columbo:devil: and #2 I was the worst Liar in the World.:doh:

When I was married the First time I couldn't tell for certain If she thought I still dressed,well that was till my Ex told her near the end of our marriage,well as she was by now Born Again,it was straight to the bad fire for me.I think after the dust settled and I moved into my own place It was Largely out of sight,out of mind.Of course it multiplied tenfold and I never felt the need to tell her.

Now I know my Mum loves me,but the thought of her seeing me dressed or even hearing of any of my activities while indulging in my "little problem"(copyright dad 1999) would be met with All sorts of Plagues upon me.Indeed when somehow on eve of my 2nd wedding she heard we were planning another girl and girl "wedding",well it nearly distrupted that day also,so its back to out of sight etc again

I'm really happy to hear of you Ladies who have wonderful relationships,as Girls with your Mothers and wish you well,and lots of good times,but I dont feel I'm missing out

:hugs:Sophie x

---------------------------------------------------------
i would not think you are a bad lier....just moms know when we lie, it has something to do with just being a mom.

-------------------------------------------------------------

DonnaT
07-02-2010, 11:36 AM
I do my own laundry, so that was never an issue even when she didn't know.

She's known for a few years now, and is quite accepting. Has seen me in a nightie; and has given me clothes, shoes and jewelry.

One of my brothers still lives with her, so I don't present any outward appearance incongruent with being male, unless you count the shaved legs and pits, which no one has either noticed or cares.

kimdl93
07-02-2010, 12:39 PM
the pantyhose she found stashed in my bedroom might have been the tip off!

sandra-leigh
07-02-2010, 04:51 PM
This morning, my mother said, "I couldn't help but notice that you buy and wear more women's clothing lately", so we Talked some more. She asked a couple of the common questions.... was it just a "disguise" of sorts, and do I really need to be more female gender in order to express the sensitive feminine parts of myself. I am her "son", not her "son/daughter". And she was somewhat doubtful of the idea of gender being a continuim, asking about the credentials of people who made that kind of statement.

Her verdict: I'm probably short of B and maybe D vitamins and that's causing my health issues.

On the other hand, she did listen and try to learn, but the ideas were strange enough for her that it will take her a while to adjust.

She did say that when I'm dressed in women's clothes that I don't act any differently than I did in men's clothes and "she should know, she's my mother". My wife and other people disagree though -- e.g., my wife notices me gesturing with my hands a lot more.

Anyhow, I'll send her a link or two, and maybe my therapist will have some suggestions of links.