PDA

View Full Version : My Friends Had Lower Surgery :)

Felix
07-02-2010, 03:50 AM
I just wanted to say I'm so chuffed for my mate who's just had lower surgery. I know how you guys worry about lower surgery coz of all the bad press and bad pictures out there on the net but let me reassure you after what I saw yesterday I can't wait to have my lower surgery :)

I have seen what the surgeons who I will be having are capable of now and OMG it's amazing even before they sculpture the tip of the phallus it looks and feels like the real deal and perfect absolutely no lumps bumps or deformities. My friend who took us was also amazed being a genetic male and all :) He's got full sensation too right to the tip and he let me feel how the pulse on either side I was like wow that's amazing:) He's in a lot of pain and very uncomfortable because the grafts for his arm were taken from his bottom so its sore :( and his arm where they took the graft for the phallus is really painful. The op took 9.5 hours all day in affect. The surgeons are really pleased with everything and no wander its looking great :)

We are hopefully bringing him home Sunday but won't know till Saturday night.Anyhow hope this is useful xx Felix :)

Andy66
07-02-2010, 05:36 AM
That's good to hear, Felix. :)

Lex
07-02-2010, 05:45 AM
Wow, that's fantastic! That's really cool that he has sensation right down to the tip. That's always been the most off-putting notion to me...having no sensation down there would be awful. I couldn't handle that. Although, I won't be transitioning, so I don't have the same drive. But yeah, that's so great that it turned out so well. :D

Ze
07-02-2010, 07:27 AM
That truly is good news, Felix. :) And I hope he recovers quickly.

MAJESTYK
07-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Congrats to your friend Felix! Glad you are lookin forward to it even more now, good luck to you all!

AnonyMouse
07-02-2010, 09:51 AM
That's great!

And... wow. I saw the picture from the pamphlet you posted in the other thread, and I am really impressed with the surgeon's work. So impressed that I'm reconsidering my stance on lower surgery. The radial-artery phallo looks incredible.

pamela_a
07-02-2010, 10:33 AM
That sounds very encouraging for you guys, I'm very happy to hear that.

Is this the same surgeon that will be doing your surgery Felix?

Give your friend my best wishes for a speedy recovery. :hugs:

Ze
07-02-2010, 12:53 PM
That's great!

And... wow. I saw the picture from the pamphlet you posted in the other thread, and I am really impressed with the surgeon's work. So impressed that I'm reconsidering my stance on lower surgery. The radial-artery phallo looks incredible.

:yt:

I want to read through all of that, but yeah, the pictures are quite impressive.

Adam
07-02-2010, 01:15 PM
thats great im happy for him that its a great result :)

7sisters
07-03-2010, 03:15 AM
Felix, convey my Cheers and Congratulations to your friend. I am in awe of the doctors and medical system that make new things possible everyday.