PDA

View Full Version : After two weeks finally

Chloe Renee
07-03-2010, 08:07 AM
Actually, it is a couple finally's

Two weeks after my bicycle accident(long story). I can finally reach around my back again to put on my bra. It will be a long while before I consider wearing a corset again, my ribs are going to take a bit longer to mend. Both my knee and elbow are still not looking too pretty, but the swelling and colour is returning to normal.

Also I get to go out this weekend, I haven't dressed since before the accident. I jav wanted to after, just had not wanted to hurt myself again wiggling into my jeans.

And lastly I have bought my first piece of girly jewelry, a silver pendant with an amber stone. I had been looking for a box chain for the wife and stumbled across gemavenue.com. I ended up buying a bunch of Christmas and birthday presents for family members.

Danielle Gee
07-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Victoria: I broke several ribs in a motorcycle crash 3 years ago. They healed up really fast, in fact they hardly hurt at all now!!:eek:

Danielle

nvlady
07-03-2010, 08:10 PM
I was just thinking about what a fun lawsuit that would be. Stand up in front of a judge and jury asking for damages for pain and suffering and tell them "It was two weeks before I could hook my bra behind my back and I still can't wear my corset". Ha ha ha ha.

Chloe Renee
07-04-2010, 02:58 AM
I was just thinking about what a fun lawsuit that would be. Stand up in front of a judge and jury asking for damages for pain and suffering and tell them "It was two weeks before I could hook my bra behind my back and I still can't wear my corset". Ha ha ha ha.

If I could goto small claims I would consider that. Sadly, I was in the wrong. I was going to fast for the conditions. A person walked out in front of me suddenly, I swerved got caught I'm a rut. Over the bars, feet stuck in the clips.

Ouch three years, I didn't want to hear that.

Well tonight went okay. I went out to dinner with a gg friend after that we went to Royal Oak got some coffee and walked around downtown while waiting for the midnight movie. I am sure I got read a few times, but I didn't get any negitive reactions first hand.

Danielle Gee
07-04-2010, 06:20 AM
[QUOTE=Victoria Fields;2199120]
Ouch three years, I didn't want to hear that.

Victoria: I was just kidding about my ribs taking three years to heal. It did however take a good six months for 100% of the pain to go away. It sounds like you have a good attitude, and I'm sure you'll heal quickly

Danielle

Chloe Renee
07-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Well that is good news, six months is longer than I really want to wait though. On the mountain bike forums I was reading 4-12 weeks to heal.
I have already been back on my bike a few times just much slow and shorter rides.

The ironic thing to me is when I wrecked my motorcycle (mechanical failure) @70 mph I got some brusies and cuts otherwise I was fine. I crash on a bicycle @20 mph I'm all beat up internally.

Sharon B.
07-04-2010, 09:35 AM
About ten years ago I was test riding a horse for a friend when it reared up and flip over back-wards on me. I got three crack ribs out it and for the first three weeks I didn't dress at all but found if I wore my all-in-one to bed and slept in it my ribs felt better the next day. Every time I would sneeze or cough I felt them for the six months or more.

AKAMichelle
07-04-2010, 09:39 AM
I am glad that you are healed enough to dress again. I hope you enjoy wiggling into those jeans again.