PDA

View Full Version : What is your most Favorite thing about being CD!!!

Christina Horton
07-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Simple question hard to figger out.

In this thread I only want to hear One thing and ((((((WHY)))))) it's your favorite thing of all things.

((((((Mine is that I can express my very large fem-side of my personality.))))))
Why is that my fav. Well with out that my dressing would only be about the clothes. I love everything about CDing but that's the best thing FOR ME!

Since I can say what the other would be I will leave it at that.

Now Now Now no cheating only ONE thing .

skirtsuit
07-03-2010, 05:02 PM
Pantyhose!!

ArleneRaquel
07-03-2010, 05:04 PM
I love ladies undergarments and makeup, especially lipstick. :)

Christina Horton
07-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Girls Girls Girls your missing the WHY you like it the best. And only One thing ladys , I know its hard but "one ping only Please!" I/WE what to know why you think there the best!

Tasha McIntyre
07-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Skirts :)

Christina Horton
07-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Skirts :)

And Why Why Why???????

Faye56
07-03-2010, 05:19 PM
Skirts !

NicoleScott
07-03-2010, 05:24 PM
For many of us it IS about the clothes, shoes, makeup, wigs, pantyose, etc., and we don't know why. Probably never will, but that's OK.

Tasha McIntyre
07-03-2010, 05:30 PM
And Why Why Why???????

Oops :o sorry Chrissy.

I love the way skirts feel when I walk, and the way the breeze plays with them.

Also love the way an A line skirt sits on me when I have butt and hip padding :D

Tash :)

TxKimberly
07-03-2010, 05:38 PM
For just a moment, just a few precious minutes, I get to be beautiful. All of my life I've felt ugly and unattractive, and so to feel pretty is a very wonderful thing to me. I think that covers the 'what' and the 'why'. :D

Megan Thomas
07-03-2010, 06:10 PM
For just a moment, just a few precious minutes, I get to be beautiful. All of my life I've felt ugly and unattractive, and so to feel pretty is a very wonderful thing to me. I think that covers the 'what' and the 'why'. :D

Make that 2 :)

Anneliese
07-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Blouses. Peasant, sequins, and tramp.

Mistybtm
07-03-2010, 06:40 PM
:battingeyelashes:The way i feel when i am all dolled up:battingeyelashes:
WHY: It is so relaxing and i feel contented when dressed.:battingeyelashes:

Jocelyn Quivers
07-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Looking young and pretty!!

AllieSF
07-03-2010, 07:32 PM
Interfacing with others in normal conversation wherever I am when out on the town, day or night. Why? I am very extroverted and love to hear myself talk, as well as, others!

Maria in heels
07-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Dressing in general...love and feel comfortable in my dress and most importantly, HEELS! :)

Jonianne
07-03-2010, 07:41 PM
What is your most Favorite thing about being CD!!!

My favorite thing about being CD is that I can identify with females in that way. Why do I want to identify with females? It makes me feel settled, happy and as close to being content as I can, being a male.

sissystephanie
07-03-2010, 07:46 PM
Wearing feminine clothes! Because I love the fit, feel, and look of them!!:love::love:

Crissy Kay
07-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Ah ha, maybe its the Petticoats!!!!!

CdChloe
07-03-2010, 07:53 PM
I personally like how I feel when I'm dressed, I feel comfortable and can relax being me and I'm not sure if she thinks so but I feel like it brings me closer to my wife.

RiverdanceGirl
07-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Tights/Pantyhose. I feel so comfortable and safe in them but at the same time very female and sexy.

Karinsamatha
07-03-2010, 09:24 PM
I feel complete as a human when dressed. :)

suchacutie
07-04-2010, 12:32 AM
My favorite part is the very fact that I can, for a time, actually exist as my feminine side...because I never understood that she was there.

It's a complete thrill to become, in a matter of an hour or so, the feminine me...Tina. OK, she loves all the trappings of being feminine, but the real source of the thrill is that she, after half a century of being unknown, has come into the open and is being allowed to find out who she is, and guess what, my wife and I like her a lot!

Finding out who you are...and you find it's another gender...what a trip!!!

tina

Peta_T
07-04-2010, 12:35 AM
What I like best about women's clothes.....Everything.

Why???? Because while dressed is the only time that I feel comfortable with myself.
Being male has never, ever felt right....

Angiemead12
07-04-2010, 12:42 AM
Because I feel sexier in womens clothes! And it's just plain cooler! Hehe

Laura-uk
07-04-2010, 02:46 AM
Female clothes are so much more comfortable and it's about freedom of choice, asfor my favourite part, my skirt 

thechic
07-04-2010, 05:04 AM
setting my self free :drink::drink::drink::drink:

Maryesther M.
07-04-2010, 06:49 AM
I still get a serious sexy turn-on even when I think about crossdressing.
The sheer joy of the feel of hair, tights, form-fitting bodices, breast-forms &c reinforces this.
I love the smoothness of everything and how I look when I glance in the mirror.

Victoria Satin
07-04-2010, 06:59 AM
Satin lingerie. I feel so feminine and pretty!

Bettyann303
07-04-2010, 07:34 AM
What do I like best? Letting my hair down or putting it up!

JuAnn
07-04-2010, 07:44 AM
Cont.entment

Christina Horton
07-04-2010, 08:43 AM
What I like best about women's clothes.....Everything.

Why???? Because while dressed is the only time that I feel comfortable with myself.
Being male has never, ever felt right....

The question was not just about the clothes but What about CDing that could mean the way your treated as a women out or the way you feel when you look in the mirror dressed , the look of the makeup on e.t.c. I'm just looking for one thing you like best about being a CD person. So you can't say everything. lol . I know it is a hard question but that's why I asked it.

PretzelGirl
07-04-2010, 10:32 AM
For me it is self expression. I have always been the conformist as a guy. Jeans and t-shirts. Hiding in the background. But since I started dressing, it has changed and it has done so in my guy time as well as the girl time. Now I am not artistic, extravagant, flamboyant, super dressy, pick an approriate wording... But just relaxing and trying different things and doing what I want instead of what I have done is good for my self expression.

Toni_Lynn
07-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Favourite thing about being a CDer? Being a CDer allows me to be anything I want to be, from typical girl in the grocery store to school girl to cheerleader to tomboy, and yes even back to being a boy again.

I has given me so many good and wonderful memories that while at times seem to be crowded out by bad stuff are still the happiest things in my life -- from getting first bra, to almost getting caught in the girls washroom in school, to the first time I went out and was me.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

connie23
07-04-2010, 02:12 PM
I love to feel pretty and excited by being mysterious.
Connie

tammygirl79
07-04-2010, 02:34 PM
I would have to say that my favorite thing about crossdressing is how pretty it makes me feel! When I get "hit on" by men, and flirted with, it just builds up my confidence even more, and reasures me....it's the greatest feeling in the world...atleast for me that is...lol.

brassieres
07-04-2010, 07:10 PM
The thrill of it.

If that does not count then I will say soft silk.

Rogina B
07-04-2010, 07:17 PM
In my rough and tumble boy world,being pretty doesn't do it. So,I enjoy my Rogina time as it is "me" time....for a change..And I wish I was beautiful and had the "POWER OF THE PUSSYCAT".:D

MargaretJ
07-05-2010, 05:09 AM
Stockings and heels :D

faltenrock
07-05-2010, 05:27 AM
it makes me feel beautiful, makes me feel free, it makes me happy

amots49
07-05-2010, 09:03 AM
it's the feeling that i get when i put on a bra, even though i don't look like it, it makes me feel like a beautiful princess

Jenny Doolittle
07-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Just a Glimpse (because I cant get more) of what it is to be female and to feel feminine.
:daydreaming:

kaitlin
07-05-2010, 10:14 AM

And sweety you do it so well!!!

I love to dress, either fully head to toe or just under dressed for my everyday life. Both make me feel more connected, more like the person I feel I was supposed to be! When my legs need shaved I feel unclean, when my toes need redone it bugs me, male undies feel like Im wearing two pairs of pants! I know I can't pass, so it's not just for the look, I feel at peace when I'm dressed and kind of "on edge" when I'm not!:2c:

Christina Horton
07-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Stockings and heels :D

Wherererererererere'ssssssss The WHY?????

LOL I loved that commercial in the 80's!

t-girlxsophie
07-05-2010, 01:56 PM
Can I say EVERYTHING:heehee: I Love expressing my Feminine side,and wearing such Beautiful Clothes It such a lovely part of my life.

But most of all I love sharing Sophie's life with my lovely Wife ,I know its corny but hey! indulge me :daydreaming:

:hugs: Sophie x

Christina Horton
07-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Can I say EVERYTHING:heehee: I Love expressing my Feminine side,and wearing such Beautiful Clothes It such a lovely part of my life.

But most of all I love sharing Sophie's life with my lovely Wife ,I know its corny but hey! indulge me :daydreaming:

:hugs: Sophie x

You are such a girl. NO you can't say everthing. You must chose just one and tell us why. I know I know it hard but that's the rules.

CallMeMeg
07-08-2010, 09:15 PM
One thing.... Being one of the girls. I love women, and love being with them. I feel like I've joined the 'inner circle' when I'm dressed and chatting with other women.

Too bad it happens so rarely.

kymmieLorain
07-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Lingerie, Why, I just love the feel the style, the look, etc

Kymmie

~Trudy~
07-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Ok - I love when the basement door is closed and the water heater heats the basement up and the air conditioning is running upstairs and I'm in nothing but a fluffy short skirt (heels optional, but a definite plus) and I mean nothing but a fluffy short skirt and I open the door and take the first step down and the whoosh of warm air blows my skirt up, and every single time I think of the phrase "well, what ever blows your skirt up" and me a my girly self have the best little moment together. That's my single favorite thing about cross dressing. Today.

Why? Because it blows my skirt up, silly!

Carol Evans
07-09-2010, 01:36 AM
Bras and panties

Debra Russell
07-09-2010, 01:48 AM
Because it makes me "feel like a woman" Debbie:c9:

suzy1
07-09-2010, 04:18 AM
I understand your question Christina. And I have spent all day, on and off thinking about the answer. But I found it surprisingly hard to answer.
So, Like Debra, it just makes me feel like a woman. That is, the woman I would have liked to have been.

Hugs, SUZY

t-girlxsophie
07-09-2010, 04:28 AM
You are such a girl. NO you can't say everthing. You must chose just one and tell us why. I know I know it hard but that's the rules.

Your such a hard taskmistress,Well if I MUST pick one then It just has to be my new Grey,pinstripe pencil skirt,I wear it with nice sweater/cardi or silky blouse,and I love the way my legs look in it,as sit down on my chair,I feel so feminine at that particular time:daydreaming:

I hope this counts as one thing,and I don't have to do 100 lines:heehee:

:hugs:Sophie xxx

Anneliese
07-09-2010, 07:11 AM
I love BEING the woman/women I've always wished I could be with.

melissacd
07-09-2010, 07:22 AM
I love the wide range of self expression that being feminine offers. It flows in to my overall need to be a creative person.

I have spent too much of my life hiding in the shadows with all of this and suffering greatly for it. Now that I am very much out and living much of my life en femme I have this wonderful and fulfilling creative outlet for that self expression. It resonates with my inner being in ways that no other creative pursuit does and allows me to show my real self to the world.

Christina Horton
07-09-2010, 10:59 AM
Bras and panties

ok that would be Lingerie , but now the why. Why do you like it the most .

Because it makes me "feel like a woman" Debbie:c9:

I guess your saying that you like the CDing as one thing eh?

Your such a hard taskmistress,Well if I MUST pick one then It just has to be my new Grey,pinstripe pencil skirt,I wear it with nice sweater/cardi or silky blouse,and I love the way my legs look in it,as sit down on my chair,I feel so feminine at that particular time:daydreaming:

I hope this counts as one thing,and I don't have to do 100 lines:heehee:

:hugs:Sophie xxx

Ok well sayyyyyyy you fev-outfit. And yes you have to do lines.....but not 100. No I would never do that you ya.... just 10,000 lines will be fine. See i'm not such a hard tackmistress. I let you off with only 10,000 instead of 100,000 and a grounding for a month in your room. Plus I would have removed all your girly stuff and left only a 3 piece suit to wear , grey , plain , yucky.Oh ya not computer either......

See Nice EH?

JTWoods40
07-09-2010, 11:09 AM

I agree TXKimberly. It's very rare to feel pretty when I know Im not. I grew up felling ugly and a miss fit and still in many ways do. That's why I love putting on a skirt and relax in comfort wearing something pretty and soft with ruffles and lace. A country girl at heart. Daddies little girl.

Theghost
07-09-2010, 01:37 PM
I like the way the clothing feels against my skin and the way I feel when wearing heels. Why? I like the fashions and how pretty the clothing are.I like wearing bras, panties,Dresses,skirts and everything in between. It just plain feels right.

pernille d
07-09-2010, 01:42 PM
simple " the clothing" and being relaxed at who i relly am :)

Kris Vasquez
07-09-2010, 01:47 PM
is a full slip. It makes me feel like Elizabeth Taylor.

KarenCDFL
07-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Makeup!!!!!

Cheryl James
07-09-2010, 01:55 PM
The clothes, from the skin out, of course. But, there is more to it than that. As I am selecting my outfit, applying my make-up, putting on my wig and getting it just right, and, finally, my lipstick, there is a build up of anticipation within me. Then, having done all I can do to make myself as pretty as possible, I get to look in the mirror and see, what is to me and probably very few others, a beautiful woman looking back at me. It is like the crashing of waves or the crescendo at the conclusion of a stirring piece of music. At that precise moment it is worth it to me. Thank God that there are mirrors. And, as I am getting braver, there is a desire to share that new self with the world.

Jamiegirl1
07-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Hi Christina,I love the feel and look of womens clothes and shoes,I feel pretty and love the way I look in pretty things,I love lipstick and jewelry, love my shaved legs also,I don't know why,I just do.I act like a woman when dressed and it feels so natural,I wasn't meant to be a guy.

Cheryl T
07-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Being able to be the soft, gentle (and sometimes attractive) me that I feel I am.

Sarah Doepner
07-09-2010, 03:06 PM
The thing I like the most about crossdressing is that for a period of time I am someone completly different. The ability to focus on getting pretty is fun, but I do love not being the one who has the bills, projects and responsibilities and can just take time to relax as I enjoy fashion and makeup and experiencing at the world as I drift through a rose colored fog.

Imogen_Mann
07-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Looking at the final result and being happy with it, when the girl in the mirror looks like the girl in my heart... That, for me, is the best moment.

~Trudy~
07-09-2010, 07:51 PM
Looking at the final result and being happy with it, when the girl in the mirror looks like the girl in my heart... That, for me, is the best moment.

So true and so beautifully said.

Lynn Marie
07-09-2010, 08:12 PM
I like tight lingerie on my body. Why, because it feels erotic and sexy.

donnatracey
07-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Makeup!!!!!

Took the gloss right off my lips!......:heehee:

MaidInCan
07-10-2010, 05:49 PM
The comfort, freedom and ease of wearing bright colored feminine clothing, whether a nice summer frock during the day or sheer, silky lingerie at night.

Sophia
07-10-2010, 07:41 PM
stop the ideas in my head, some fun, I love pink

Nicole Brown
07-10-2010, 10:31 PM
My most favorite thing about being CD is that I can be myself, and my reason is really quite simple, don't we all want to be ourselves??

carrie-ann
07-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Just being able to be me. That's all there is too.it for me. I love it.

NatalieBliss
07-10-2010, 11:17 PM
what: nylons

why: nothing feels better than smooth legs in nylons.

~Michelle~
07-11-2010, 02:14 AM
I have a love/hate relationship with crossdressing. As a TS who never transitioned (I just love my wife to death, who would leave me if I did), it's often a reminder of what I really want and don't have.

alice clair
07-11-2010, 07:00 AM
I totally agree with Txkimberly. You hit the nail on the head. I never feel completely human until i have gotten dressed, and then i feel right:hugs:

Kendra (Tx)
07-11-2010, 09:44 AM
It allows me to be "completely me". Whole..Any other time (endrab ) :sad: I'm "incomplete".. When I'm Kendra, I'm more "myself" :GD: ...Does that make sense??

http://kendra954.com

Jamsey
07-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Simple and clear for me,,, BRAS. Nothing brings out the CD in me more, or makes me feel more like a women than bras. Such as when I sit here typing in a white A cup Playtex bra and flouncy short skirt, (it is hot and humid), or I have my boobs in with a 40C sexy, gorgeous lace trimmed bra. The feeling I get when I look down and see the outlines of the bra and the feeling of it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

BRANDYJ
07-11-2010, 11:03 AM
For me is to experience the feeling in a very small way what a GG might feel like in various clothes. The way I can change my looks and outfits to suit my mood. Allowing me to emulate what I admire, respect, adore and love more then any other creature on earth. OK, even lust for too. It makes me feel like I envision a woman to feel like which allows me to appreciate them even more. Especially the one woman I am deeply in love with.

carhill2mn
07-11-2010, 01:21 PM
The "favorite thing about being CD" is that I can wear lovely clothes, makeup, jewelry, shoes, etc.

GirlieAmanda
07-11-2010, 02:59 PM
By the way, this is my first post ever to anyone about being Amanda. Its only been 25 years that all. It's time to reach out. I love all of the posts. You girls get me.

Anyway, I love how every part of my body from the top of my head to my painted toenails vibrates with a tingling, satisfying, girlyness. My heart beats faster, (good cardio right?) I just feel like I radiate girl power and femininity. The clothes seem to wrap me up in pure joy and ecstasy. It seems so right in that moment. I hate that it is still a dirty little secret to most people including my wife. But I press on...:battingeyelashes:

melina
07-11-2010, 07:17 PM
panties has to it for me. I always wear panties and Im always on the lookout for more. high cut sqeezed between the cheeks, everything about them turns me on and fem wheather dressed or not. they are always there to remind me of melina, she is always with me, a part of me, IS me!

yokyun
07-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Not one of my favorite things, But instead one of my least favorite things is how much money i spend on CDing.

CallMeEmily
07-12-2010, 12:39 AM
hands down hair and makeup

Jane G
07-12-2010, 06:23 AM
Is this a trick question? Those gorgeous clothes.

victoriamwilliams1
07-12-2010, 06:33 AM
The ability to express myself in an feminine manner:)

Gerrijerry
07-12-2010, 06:35 AM
Good question. My answer is it simple makes me feel correct. Never really understood that.

Theresa1955
07-12-2010, 07:05 AM
I love the feeling of wearing a skirt with an OBG and nylons. I feel free and sexy. I love how the nylons caress my legs and the OBG hugging my body. The way the skirt flows as I walk. I just feel great!

Christina Horton
07-15-2010, 10:44 AM
I agree TXKimberly. It's very rare to feel pretty when I know Im not. I grew up felling ugly and a miss fit and still in many ways do. That's why I love putting on a skirt and relax in comfort wearing something pretty and soft with ruffles and lace. A country girl at heart. Daddies little girl.

I never felt ugly but I always hated my bottom lip cuz its to big and stick out way to far. I relax in my night gown at home when I'm not going anywhere. I get home and pull off my clothes and right into my night gown. It helps that I'm single lol. No wife or GF to say "oh get dressed what If someone comes over , you want to great them in your nightie." To that I would say yes I would put my house coat on and go get the door". Still I would love to have a GF I think that would be great.

Makeup!!!!!

And why?

I think you right . I can think of a few others but ya you gotta love it when that wig goes on and you see HER there. I always get a rush.

I have a love/hate relationship with crossdressing. As a TS who never transitioned (I just love my wife to death, who would leave me if I did), it's often a reminder of what I really want and don't have.

I'm so sorry but the only thing I can think to say to that is. Have fun when your out dressed and live life as fully as you can.

It allows me to be "completely me". Whole..Any other time (endrab ) :sad: I'm "incomplete".. When I'm Kendra, I'm more "myself" :GD: ...Does that make sense??

http://kendra954.com

Yep it makes perfect sense. For only the people whom are like us I guess . LOL.

By the way, this is my first post ever to anyone about being Amanda. Its only been 25 years that all. It's time to reach out. I love all of the posts. You girls get me.

Thank you. I'm honored that my post is your first. Welcome to our family!!!

Anyway, I love how every part of my body from the top of my head to my painted toenails vibrates with a tingling, satisfying, girlyness. My heart beats faster, (good cardio right?) I just feel like I radiate girl power and femininity. The clothes seem to wrap me up in pure joy and ecstasy. It seems so right in that moment. I hate that it is still a dirty little secret to most people including my wife. But I press on...:battingeyelashes:

There's nothing dirty about CDing. So don't think about like that . It's very normal to be different. Different is normal as far as I'm concerned!!!

hands down hair and makeup

And why???

Is this a trick question? Those gorgeous clothes.

And what about that do you like???

psion128
07-15-2010, 08:02 PM
It really is all about the clothes. At least for me. I haven't been able to "doll up" with make up because I'm still in the closet about the whole deal.

ANA LILIA
07-16-2010, 12:08 AM
emotion and the feel of feminine clothes on my body, especially the most delicate garments that are a caress and that makes me feel so good

Jennifer Marie P.
07-16-2010, 08:07 AM
Dresses.It is sexy and you can show off your legs and when you walk it sways side by side.

linda's angel
07-16-2010, 08:34 AM
stocking , high heels ans tight fitting clothing just love how it makes me feel, my girlfriend likes it too and she goes crazy!!

geri-tg.
07-16-2010, 08:56 AM
For me it is long finger nails because they look so like a girls nails and I get many looks and smiles from women.

Koka
07-16-2010, 09:44 AM
Excellent Question !!

It'd be hard to answer with one word, I love ALL about the feminine world. Love my body being so smooth, painted toe nails and long naturals nails, I go crazy for high heel sandals and pumps. I have already wen t beyond the pantyhose so now I am like most of GGs and the most important aspect of all is the fact that I can be myself!!!!

XOXO

KoKa :daydreaming:

Christina Horton
07-18-2010, 10:20 AM
It really is all about the clothes. At least for me. I haven't been able to "doll up" with make up because I'm still in the closet about the whole deal.

Ya well I came out of the closet because the dam dust bunnies were such bullies and I could not take there teasing anymore. Now there lonely and only my clothes they can Tess. My clothes and tougher then I am lol.

Dresses.It is sexy and you can show off your legs and when you walk it sways side by side.

You can do that in a skirt and top to ya know !

For me it is long finger nails because they look so like a girls nails and I get many looks and smiles from women.

Ya I like how they can make your fingers and hands look much more fem. And I love the colors you can have.

Excellent Question !!

It'd be hard to answer with one word, I love ALL about the feminine world. Love my body being so smooth, painted toe nails and long naturals nails, I go crazy for high heel sandals and pumps. I have already wen t beyond the pantyhose so now I am like most of GGs and the most important aspect of all is the fact that I can be myself!!!!

XOXO

KoKa :daydreaming:

No you can't use one word like that. You broke the rules. You must pick one like nails , dresses. makeup, etc.

Rebecca W.
07-18-2010, 10:47 AM
A short pretty dress that zips up the back. The effect of containing my feminine self inside a dress that cannot be removed easily makes me feel so incredible. And of course stockings too and that goes without saying anything more! :heehee:

Sabrina
07-21-2010, 05:02 AM
Easy, Options.

Joanne f
07-21-2010, 05:13 AM
The feeling that i get from it , why because it does something magical to me , it brings me out of my shell . it allows me to let go .

Kathryn Martin
07-21-2010, 05:37 AM
Without any question it is my different body perception. When I dress I see a much more pleasing body shape, the proportions are different and I feel prettier.

Of course there are many other things but at the core of it is that I like myself better when dressed as a woman.

Christina Horton
07-31-2010, 12:28 PM
Without any question it is my different body perception. When I dress I see a much more pleasing body shape, the proportions are different and I feel prettier.

Of course there are many other things but at the core of it is that I like myself better when dressed as a woman.

Ya I noticed that I sit straighter then in drab and Walk better too. I think it's cuz I'm aware of my breasts LOL. I love that feeling!!!!

LizaPond
07-31-2010, 12:41 PM
I like the attitude I have and feel. I'm a different person when I'm Liza.

MadisonLee
07-31-2010, 12:46 PM
i feel normal but now I know why :)

Tina P Hose
07-31-2010, 06:40 PM
I just feel pretty !!!

Christina Horton
08-15-2010, 01:49 AM
I've been wearing my bra and forms for the past 2 weeks and I love it. I have (with forms) a D size chest and no one has said any thing. I am pushing the the boundaries and having fun doing it. Hay you never know I might just one day were a dress to work and no makeup...... Prob not but YNK!!!! LOL.

Electra
08-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Skirt and blouse, suspenders and nylon stockings, scarf or pashmna shawl.

Terry V
08-15-2010, 02:38 PM
All of it wearing feminine things seems to make me feel all is right with the world.

Valerie1973
08-15-2010, 03:16 PM
Boys will be girls. I just have a furious appetite for womens fashion. The whole transformation process and the feeling of being girly. It's a lot of fun and it is an absolute thrill. -Valerie

Alice Torn
08-15-2010, 05:38 PM
Sleeveless sheath dresses, that zip up the back, that actually fit me somewhat, from second hand stores, at a low price![/COLOR]

randumbness
08-15-2010, 05:39 PM
Being someone who I'm not, and being proud of it. That and it makes me feel sexier than my male self. xD

Jaclyn NM
08-15-2010, 05:51 PM
I simply love the feel and look of femenine clothing. It absolutely turns me on!

Angie G
08-15-2010, 09:15 PM
The dressing. the feeling of all those beautiful things I can wear.And feeling girlie.:hugs:
Angie

NathalieX66
08-15-2010, 09:35 PM
Going out in public...something that I haven't done in 3 months, and now it's killing me.
Don't worry, I'll be out & about in a couple of weeks. :battingeyelashes:

Joanne_2003
08-15-2010, 11:13 PM
I know I am probably breakingthe rules, however, I actually love being a cd'er for two reasons.

1. Bras - I love the feeling of putting the bra on and the way my man boobs feel in my 42C curvation bras (no Padding, just me)

2. Dresses or skirts - the way the swish around my legs when I walk or when the breeze moves them.

These two things make me feel so feminine I couldn't say just one, Sorry

Joanne

DianeDeBris
08-16-2010, 12:07 AM
Hi all -- first, I want to thank Christina for challenging us with this excellent question and working to make sure we focus on the "why" aspect of things. I've read every single response, and found so much that resonates with my own experience. I've taken some time to think about how best to respond for myself; I hope what I write here will make some sense. (Warning: this is my first organized effort to spell out this answer even to myself, so whatever I write is likely to be long and rambling. Also, I fear there's every chance that in a day or two I may put up a new post and completely contradict myself. Please just bear with me!).
I very much appreciate the comment of TxKimberly about how wonderful it is to allow oneself a level of attractiveness that is often just missing in guy mode; and I definitely agree with Sue in Utah about the joy of self-expression that presenting as a woman allows us. And I know all so well the joy that so many have expressed about how good it feels -- physically feels good -- to feel nylons on freshly shaved legs, to feel the swirl of my skirt, to be aware of the sway of my hips, to savor the waft of my perfume.
And yet I think there is something greater, and more basic. Like pretty much everyone, I adore getting all dolled up; cocktail dresses and heels, the occasional evening gown for that special occasion, are just wonderful. Yet I am also realizing that simply wearing slacks and a top, something very simple, gives me the same essential joy I feel on the "big night" times. Somehow it's about simply presenting myself as a woman; in effect I get to share with genetic females that entire way of experiencing the world. What does that mean? I think it means that I can be soft, gentle, accepting -- and be accepted by others for who I am! When I am a woman and encounter another woman, she almost inevitably accepts me for who I am. By this I do not mean that she necessarily fails to recognize that my plumbing is different from hers; but, rather, she clearly recognizes that I value the essence of womanhood, which somehow means that she can trust that I am (and will be) kind, gentle, caring, helpful, loving. She knows that she does not have to worry (as she does if I am in guy mode, even though I am still the same gentle, etc., person in both modes) that I will act in some kind of aggressive, obnoxious or inconsiderate way. Somehow she can know, and trust, that I know the secrets of the club, I treasure the unity and the sisterhood and want to share it. The fact that I present as a woman is a good indicator that I am not on the make, and do not present a threat (whether sexual, physical, boorish, or otherwise). I like to believe that my actual conduct and my actual manners in both modes is the same -- I try to be kind, gentle and all the rest. But when I am a man, no matter how loving I may be internally, to every woman out there I inevitably present a potential threat; and this is not something about me (I'm not very big or physically imposing); it's just a fact about the reality of women's lives in the presence of men. So part of the joy for me is, I think, being recognized as what I really am, simply because I'm presenting as a person who approaches life from that side.
I think another aspect of this special joy we share is that, as a woman, I am not expected or required to walk around with a chip on my shoulder. Men tend to eye each other warily, testing who has more power, "whose is bigger." Men relate essentially by competing; somebody wins and somebody loses. In evolutionary terms, somebody wins and somebody dies. Men present inherent threats to other men, as well as to women. Men are expected to be prepared to fight (whether physically, or verbally, or by sarcasm, or by practical jokes, or in a hundred other not-very-kind ways). The common outlook of a man is that someone else's good fortune is our loss; the other guy's success somehow diminishes us. As a woman, on the other hand, I am free to rejoice in other people's happiness and benefit. A man can see another man, recognize him to be handsome, and feel somehow diminished. A woman can see a beautiful woman and admire her good features. When I'm presenting as a woman and I see any other woman, I find myself thinking, "That's a cute blouse," or, "I like her hair that way." I think that when I'm a woman I am tuned in to a sharing, collaborative way of experiencing the whole world and living life, a state in which there can be lots and lots successes and where every person can be "a winner," whereas in the world of men there is precious little joy at all, and virtually no delight at others' happiness.
By living a part of my life as a woman, I gain the unimaginable gift of being connected, being united, being able to grow and thrive and be nourished by the joy of seeing and sharing the joy of others - and of letting them know that I am happy for them.
I don't know if this will make sense to anyone, and I certainly don't know if it's "right." But it's a big step forward for myself, to enunciate these thoughts, even though I'll probably find a thousand errors when I reread tomorrow. Thank you for listening, for letting me try to figure this out, and for being who all of you are. I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts.
Big hugs -- Diane

Sophie86
08-16-2010, 12:43 AM
Feeling pretty.

I can't tell you how many times I heard this as a child: "He's so pretty! He should have been a girl..."

Some days are better than others, but in the deepest corners of my mind I've never really believed that I possessed a masculine beauty. When I'm en femme, though, I feel pretty.

Danni Bear
08-16-2010, 01:21 AM
crossdress!!!!!!! i just hate it, having to put on those male clothes :devil:.

Thank GOD I no longer have to :).

:hugs:
Danni

Christina Horton
08-19-2010, 07:20 PM
I know I am probably breakingthe rules, however, I actually love being a cd'er for two reasons.

1. Bras - I love the feeling of putting the bra on and the way my man boobs feel in my 42C curvation bras (no Padding, just me)

2. Dresses or skirts - the way the swish around my legs when I walk or when the breeze moves them.

These two things make me feel so feminine I couldn't say just one, Sorry

Joanne

That's fine I know it would be a hard question to answer so I give you all some slack. Yes I love the movement of the dress or skirt around my legs. I remember in the movie Indian Jones when there on the ship and Maren is on the deck of the ship in her night gown and the winds blowing it so you see the shape of her legs and thought "wow now that would be fun if it happened to me , But that will never happen"!

Hi all -- first, I want to thank Christina for challenging us with this excellent question and working to make sure we focus on the "why" aspect of things. I've read every single response, and found so much that resonates with my own experience. I've taken some time to think about how best to respond for myself..................................I don't know if this will make sense to anyone, and I certainly don't know if it's "right." But it's a big step forward for myself, to enunciate these thoughts, even though I'll probably find a thousand errors when I reread tomorrow. Thank you for listening, for letting me try to figure this out, and for being who all of you are. I would absolutely love to hear your thoughts.
Big hugs -- Diane

I did not want to quote the hole thing "wow you really put a ton of thought into my question"

Don't worrie if in a while this answer seem wrong to you. We change We grow and We never will feel the same things about something months or years later.

It might change very little or tons but if it does not then your stagnate and need to do something different.

When you on this or other sights read something and it ring a bell in your head and you think" Wow I never thought of it like that" you learn more about yourself then you would not have if you never opened you mind to something different.

Thank you and thank you all for taking the time to read and respond to this. I've learned alot.:hugs:

curiousitycd
08-19-2010, 07:42 PM
first and foremost, high heels.
stockings/pantyhose/tights are a close second.
now that my wife encourages it, that would be up there as well!
oh... and being hairless!

LitaKelley
08-19-2010, 08:39 PM
Because I love how I look as a pretty girl so much better than the bald ugly old man and I feel so sexy

Christina Horton
08-23-2010, 08:55 AM
The feeling that i get from it , why because it does something magical to me , it brings me out of my shell . it allows me to let go .

So you are less shy dressed. Did I read what you said right?

Because I love how I look as a pretty girl so much better than the bald ugly old man and I feel so sexy

I commented on a thread that they wanted to have us post a male and female pic. I did and you look and the transformations there and wow no wonder we love it so.

I like the fact that I look some what pretty....a Hell of a lot better looking as a women then a man LOL, and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regularman
08-23-2010, 09:39 AM
Heels for sure! But overall, it does give me a feminine side which brings me much closer to my gf than any other one ive had. She says our relationship is the best one she has also been in.

Christina Horton
08-27-2010, 01:12 AM
Heels for sure! But overall, it does give me a feminine side which brings me much closer to my gf than any other one ive had. She says our relationship is the best one she has also been in.

When a women is involved with a CD she will find (if she is willing to look for it) that WE are so much more in tuned with the fem-mind that she can have the best of both worlds. A boyfriend and a girlfriend to go shopping with etc.
If only more women would figure that out eh!!!

Tammy V
09-10-2010, 11:00 AM
I am most happy when I am fully dressed. I would say the most exciting part is the actual transformation and completely changing my look from male to female.

Jamie.cd
09-10-2010, 04:55 PM
To be honest, when I get home, shower and put on a skirt and pantyhose, I feel so comfortable with myself. I'm so thankful my girlfriend is starting to feel comfortable with this.

herwannabe
09-10-2010, 08:46 PM
I wear panties everyday. I cant wait to get home and a shower also and get out of my male clothes and into a skirt, slip, bra, and blouse and at time my red open toe high hills. I just love the feel against my shaven legs and privates. I am divorced and live alone so I can wear my goodies when I want which is ALL the time. :battingeyelashes: and I sleep in a pink Olga long night gown Heaven ;)

dayna_nj
09-10-2010, 08:55 PM
Maybe different than some here, but looking very sexy and getting attention.

I know that sounds shallow, but thats how it is for me. Trying to look passable is really just to support that. Im a fairly young guy, 34, and I have such a deep appreciation for young sexy women (20-40). When I see them if I go to atlantic city with my girlfriend, or when we go to a club, I have a deep admiration and respect for them. Im sure many look down on girls like that, but I admire them. The women I see look ridiculous and that spreads across to my cd-ing, im influenced by them.

That's what I enjoy looking like. I dont really do this to blend in with women at a walmart or at a mall, and I dont go to places like that. That doesnt interest me. I dont do this full time, nor do I have a desire to. Its all just about having fun here and there. I love being a man and all the things I do as a male, but I have this other, scandalous side to me I guess.

Just every once in a while I like to look and feel dangerously sexy. I dont walk around wearing stupid clothes like very short skirts and all that, I tone it down here and there, but I love my face and body to look sexy in normal clothing. Thats what turns me on as a CD.

Jodygurl
09-10-2010, 09:37 PM
I love all the trappings; shoes, skirts, undies, long hair, make up, and soft skin of a woman.

Why? Because deep inside I am a woman, extra protein got added to screw things up. Doesn't change the girl in side.

erica12b
09-10-2010, 09:55 PM
it can at time make me feel sexy and pretty

Christina Horton
09-12-2010, 08:21 PM
I am most happy when I am fully dressed. I would say the most exciting part is the actual transformation and completely changing my look from male to female.

Ya I have heard a lot of girls like that part but for me its just ok. When I put my wig on thats when I like the transformation part the best, Doing the makeup would be more fun if I could see with out my glasses. I have to be so close to the mirror that its not as much fun as it could be. If I could see like 20/20 with out glasses then I think it would be much more fun .

wearingtanpantyhose
09-13-2010, 09:09 AM
I think it's stepping away from maleness for awhile. It's peaceful, calming and sensual all at once. Just watching TV in a pretty skirt and sitting with my legs crossed or my knees together makes the experience so much more fun.

JaytoJillian
09-13-2010, 09:21 AM
Because I feel sexier in womens clothes! And it's just plain cooler! Hehe

What Angie said, and I love being someone else!

Eve II
09-13-2010, 09:37 AM
Bra !!!
I love the way they hold me , due to the little bit of mass I have, the way they feel
in the cup when I hold them and when they "giggle" I know that thats a femme experience
and I know my journey is worth it........

Kate Lynn
09-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Buying womens shoes,I wear a womans 9C/D or 9 1/2 M or 10 M,depending on what kind of shoe it is,and where it is made,I find Italian shoes run small so buy them in a size 40/10,and the fit is perfect,if I couldn't walk into any dept store and try on a nice pair of shoes,I don't know what I would do,probably cry lol.

Womens low rise jeans,boot cut and skinny jeans,I just love the way they fit,my build,short stocky somewhat muscular,I have short legs,and wear a 16P,and still have to have them hemmed up.

Kari Lynn Franks
09-19-2010, 10:50 PM

add me its amazing how many of us feel that way

ArleneRaquel
09-19-2010, 10:57 PM
Kimberly & Carrie,
Add me to list of us that feel more lovely as a woman. Being a woman raises my spirits it a higher level and a clearer outlook on life and love. :)

Kelly Blaine
09-19-2010, 11:37 PM
Because I can been the woman within me, maybe my true self.

Asako
09-19-2010, 11:43 PM
The only thing I do right now is bras and my forms so my favorite thing thus far is very simple to decide on:The whole thing. Why? Because it just feels so much RIGHTER than the "man" a lot of people expect me to be.

Kelly Blaine
09-20-2010, 04:20 PM
Belonging to this group and also I really think it is as close as I can get to what I was meant to be. A woman.

Emily Barton
09-20-2010, 05:18 PM
The feel of the clothes; especially dresses. The idea of being able to be someone else is appealing too but i've not experienced that yet.

krissy
09-20-2010, 05:22 PM
because it feels so right . to me i feel complete whole thats why i love it

Sarahwithanh11
09-20-2010, 11:09 PM
It's The Feeling...as I'm sitting in the car, just pulled into a parking lot, checking my makeup then putting my keys in my purse and heading into the world as a girl, there's nothing quite like it. It's a thrill, but it's also very soothing. It just feels...right!

karen sometimes
09-22-2010, 05:35 AM
All the wonderful female things to chose only one. My choice is my breast forms,the way they feel,move,and shape.

Angela Rose
09-22-2010, 05:55 AM
The best thing I like about being CD is that I'm accepted as a woman and it's the nearest I'll ever be to being the woman I should be.

Ali McKenzie
09-23-2010, 05:29 AM
I love wearing stockings Christina. There is nothing like going out on a cold night and feeling the breeze rush up to greet your naked thighs. I find them so sensual and teamed up with a nice pair of stilleto heels is a pure joy.

erickka
09-23-2010, 05:38 AM
The soft fabrics, the fabulous high heels, the bounce of the boobies, and of course feeling girly!

MsRachael
09-23-2010, 07:47 AM
I love the options!

Being a female you have almost an unlimited number of ways to express yourself! Plus the clothes hug you and are normally much nicer than mens clothes which are boring! I hate buying my guy clothes, its like ok, here are 10,000 T-Shirts that all look the same except they throw a different pic or splotch of paint on the front... 99.9% are all made out of cotton and in most cases only a few basic colors... I love adding color, style, and comfort into my life, and looking good doing it! :D

AKAMichelle
09-23-2010, 08:42 AM
No longer hiding who I am.

Samantha_Smile
09-23-2010, 08:53 AM
I think I love nearly every aspect of being dressed. Clothes, underwear, makeup, shoes, fragrance, stick on nails, jewlery.
Anything that enhances how I feel when I chose to express my femininity is pretty much a good... no great thing.
Thats what I love most about this. Enhancement of personality traits.
I dont love everything about CDing though. There are difficult times that go with it.
It can cause tension at home, being unable to dress for periods of time sucks and only adds to the urges.
Removing make up is a real PITA too :P

Ryank
09-23-2010, 09:23 AM
Shaving my legs!!! Why, because the feel of hose and the heightened sensation when I'm close to my wife!! Feels sexy and wonderful!!!

Lisa Hawes
09-23-2010, 09:25 AM
Pantyhose!!

same here!

Lisa Hawes
09-23-2010, 09:26 AM
Tights/Pantyhose. I feel so comfortable and safe in them but at the same time very female and sexy.

I agree totally with this!

Veronica 1
09-23-2010, 10:18 AM
The best thing that I like is wearing garters and hose, why, because I love the caressing on my body as I walk around.

joannemarie barker
09-23-2010, 11:34 AM
Miniskirts :) but above all being able to come here and meet some amazing girls :)

Rachel05
09-23-2010, 02:01 PM
Simply letting me be another me that I love to be!!

MyBlackTights
09-23-2010, 02:16 PM
I just plain feel comfortable in heels, tights and a skirt, couldnt say why, I just love it.