PDA

View Full Version : Strange awakening

Veronica 1
07-04-2010, 01:46 PM
I will start out saying that I am hetrosexual but this morning when I woke up I started to wonder. I went to sleep in my nighty, thong, stockings and bra with forms. I remember having girly dreams but the essense of them escaped me upon awakening. The thing is that when I woke up in my lonely bed, I did not want to make love but I wanted to be made love to, I wanted to be the woman. It was such a strong urge that it took me a couple of hours to shake off. Has anyone else had these feelings?

Chrissy8888
07-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Yes I have. In fact I have those feelings all the time. I wouldn’t worry too much about it. That is the fun part of dressing.

Karinsamatha
07-04-2010, 01:53 PM
In a word yup. A most pleasant way to wake up :devil:. I sleep as a woman every night, and have been rewarded with the best sleep! :D

Lexine
07-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Many of the girls here have had these feelings, so you're not alone in this one :). I'm heterosexual and recently I've had these dreams of being "taken" by a man. Without elaborating about it too much, it is an interesting thing to bring up to my SO though. :raisedeyebrow:

Maryesther M.
07-04-2010, 02:04 PM
In a word, NO. Even though I love feeling femme items on my body, all my turn-ons involve playing strictly the male role.

Loni
07-04-2010, 03:54 PM
no thoughts like yours.
i am into girls.

and after a "test" done to me last week.(by a Dr) i do not understand the interest in anal sex. :eek: :thumbsdn::thumbsdn::thumbsdn:

joannemarie barker
07-04-2010, 04:37 PM
I get that feeling a lot,even if I'm waiting in a queue with a guy behind me I daydream about him wrapping his arms around my waist

Proteus
07-04-2010, 05:33 PM
no thoughts like yours.
i am into girls.

and after a "test" done to me last week.(by a Dr) i do not understand the interest in anal sex. :eek: :thumbsdn::thumbsdn::thumbsdn:

I can only imagine that gay men face the dilemma as well. I doubt a particular orientation has to come with a "penchant for buggery".

I have read about heterosexual men emulating women to the extent of actually sleeping with men, but I can't imagine it's common, intimate sex would shatter the whole illusion.

A bit of a role reversal with a GG could be interesting, though. But for me it's not much of a sexual thing in the first place.

ReineD
07-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Oh, you're not alone. Have you seen the thread in the MtF that has almost 35,000 hits?

JuAnn
07-04-2010, 10:16 PM
All the time sweetie. I have tried to get my SO to be more aggresive and try new things but no luck. I love being on the bottom.

Yvonne York
07-05-2010, 02:06 AM
I am totally heterosexual too, but when dressed and with my wife, she can often treat me like a girl. And we both enjoy it. But we still enjoy a wonderful hetero relationship.