Di
07-05-2010, 12:37 AM
Week 12

Questions from our Fab GG'S:D
As always if it does not apply ...skip it or write n/a
Your input is welcome and we thank you.

Week 12

If your partner knows about your TG status:

31) Do they know you use this site (or other TG related sites)?

32) If so are they a member of this site or any other you use? If not a member, do you read the site/s together sometimes?

33) If they know about your being TG and they don't know you are a member here (or on other TG sites), why not?

SarahLynn
07-05-2010, 12:46 AM
1. No

2. NO

3, Becaue I'm not an, "in your face" kind of person.

SarahLynn

sandra-leigh
07-05-2010, 02:27 AM
31) Yes

32) No, No

33) N/A

Joanne f
07-05-2010, 04:12 AM
week 12

if your partner knows about your tg status:

31) do they know you use this site (or other tg related sites)?
Yes. (i only use this site)
32) if so are they a member of this site or any other you use? If not a member, do you read the site/s together sometimes?
No my wife is not a member, it is very rare for her to read anything on this sit with me.

33) if they know about your being tg and they don't know you are a member here (or on other tg sites), why not?[/quote]
n/a

Danielle Gee
07-05-2010, 06:21 AM
Hello: Here are my responses..........'

31 - She knows I belong to a TV group, but show zero interest

32 - She is not a member and never reads it with me. (s ometime while sitting in the evening, we'll discuss something I've read here.)

33 - See answer # 31

Danielle :)

Rogina B
07-05-2010, 06:55 AM
My wife knows that I look at this site daily.Sometimes I show her something on it.Sometimes we read or look together and there are times that she may view this site alone.The wide range of subjects and levels of transgenderism make it a good place to get a better feel for our world.:2c:

TxKimberly
07-05-2010, 08:31 AM

Yes, my wife is well aware that this is my favorite forum. She is also aware of the other websites I spend time on, such as my travel blog on Myspace and my run away ego on Flickr.
She thinks I spend too much time on this forum
She laughs at me for Flickr (all in fun, not in a mean way)
She seems to have some small amount of respect for my Myspace blog, realizing that it has actually accomplished something small in the world by encouraging others.

32) If so are they a member of this site or any other you use? If not a member, do you read the site/s together sometimes?

My wife has never sat down with the express interest of joining me in a look through the forum, but she has from time to time read a post with me. She is often very blunt with her opinions: "OMG that looks terrible!" or "Holy shit! That's one of YOU? That's just not fair!"
My wife used to join me some places on the internet but no longer cares to do so for several reasons. One reason is that she has little interest in chatting with other wives. She doesn't want to hear either end of the extremes - from those wives that really get in to it and encourage and enjoy the cross dressing OR from those that hate it and are on the verge of divorce or nervous breakdown.

33) If they know about your being TG and they don't know you are a member here (or on other TG sites), why not?

NA

AKAMichelle
07-05-2010, 08:38 AM

No

No

The simplest reason in my case is that she doesn't accept my cd'ing so we never talked about forums. The second reason is that now with the divorce pending, there is no need to explain it to her anyway.

Lora Olivia
07-05-2010, 08:40 AM
1. yes

2. she was, rarely

3. n/a

aprilgirl
07-05-2010, 08:43 AM
Early in our relationship, I confided in my gf (wife)--sarahm-- and recommended that she peruse this site. She visited and benefitted from the experience and ultimately decided to join. Typically we'll visit individually and on occasion we'll read the threads together. Either way, it does spark conversations between us that lend themselves to a better understanding of us as individuals and as a couple.

Tina B.
07-05-2010, 08:49 AM
31- Yes, she knows all about this site, and how often I'm here.

32 No, shows no interest in this or any other site of this type.

33 N/A

PretzelGirl
07-05-2010, 08:52 AM

Yes she does. I told her from the beginning because I didn't want it to be a catalyst to thoughts that I could be hiding something.

My wife and oldest daughter are members here. They login in infrequently at this point as I think they have read as much as they wanted. My wife also was on another forum that she doesn't visit as much anymore either. They are both additionally on a forum for my Tri-Ess group. With both of them, I showed them some select threads on this site after telling them about this site. I believe this site is a great thing for SO's to use to get information. But I also believe you need to sit down and frame it for them. They are usually adjusting to what we do and to throw them in here blind with all of our varying thoughts and expressions, does them a disservice. So I gave them a "tour" of who we are and explained where I felt I fit in and where I didn't. This was to keep them from making assumptions about me because someone else on the site did something in particular.

N/A

Crystal Alberta
07-05-2010, 09:15 AM

Yes.

Yes, she is a member. We don't generally read the site together, but we do sometimes discuss some of the things that we have seen here.

N/A

Crystal

Babette
07-05-2010, 09:16 AM
[31) Do they know you use this site (or other TG related sites)?

Yes.

She is not a member of this site because she does not enjoy using a computer. Yes, we do read many of the quotes together and quite often she offers interesting and useful comment to me.

N/A

Babette

Taylor186
07-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Yes, she knows I visit this site and other tg/cd sites and have my own tg related blog.

No, she is not a member of any tg/cd sites.

minalost
07-05-2010, 10:55 AM

Yes.

No, she is not interested.

NA

Alice B
07-05-2010, 12:43 PM
31. Yes
32. No and No
33. not applicable

Rachel Morley
07-05-2010, 12:44 PM
Yes.

They are a member here but they are not as active as they used to be. Yes. We do share/talk about certain threads here.

n/a

t-girlxsophie
07-05-2010, 01:00 PM
#1 Yes she knows I am on this and other similar sites

#2 she is not a member,I often point out something in a thread though and she will have a read

#3 N/A

:hugs: Sophie x

WandaRae2009
07-05-2010, 01:51 PM

She knows I use a support site but doesn't know which one

No, No

She doesn't want anything to do with it. I have offered her to show her this site, and a couple of others but she is not interested. Unfortunately the first few sites she has looked at showed more of the fetish type drag queen or those that want to fully transition. Because of this I am having a hard time convincing her that I do not want to transition or live 24/7. I'm am sure that a little time on this site she would have a better understanding of where I am coming from.

Debb
07-05-2010, 01:56 PM

31 -- yes, Hazel knows about my TG status and the fact that I use this site.

32 -- Hazel is not a member of this site. This is because although she accepts me, she tends to take a hide-her-head-in-the-sand approach.

Sally24
07-05-2010, 02:36 PM

Of course she does.
She's not a big Internet person. She gets on for information, then gets off and plays solitaire or something. She is not a member of any forum. I have had her read selected posts by me or others. Sometimes when it is a very long very involved post of mine.

NA

Lexine
07-07-2010, 12:54 AM
Yes

She is not, however I do tell her about some of the posts here.

N/A

ErikaLeigh
07-07-2010, 04:16 AM

Yes, And she knows I built the site for out local tri-ess group too. :)

No she isnt. She doesnt want too much to do with my Gurl side, but she is still somewhat supportive.

33) If they know about your being TG and they don't know you are a member here (or on other TG sites), why not? N/A

Heisthebride
07-07-2010, 08:46 AM
31. Yes, she knows I am a member here.

32. No, she is not a member but I have only been here for a short time. I will sometimes point out a specific post I am reading or she will ask what I'm reading but it's mostly me who reads stuff here.

33. N/a

Jessica S
07-07-2010, 10:08 AM
31) Do they know you use this site (or other CD related sites)?

Yes.

No, she sometimes reads over my shoulder when I am on here

33) If they know about your being CD and they don't know you are a member here (or on other CD sites), why not?

N/A

Lorileah
07-07-2010, 11:01 AM

Yes they do and anyone who ever is with me ever again will know also. I can be picky now unlike when I was younger ;)

Nope and I don't read their boards usually unless there is a question I can help with

N/A

DonniDarkness
07-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Week 12

31. yes she knows i use the site and supports me for it

32. a)No she is not a member, i have asked her but she is reserved about joining, she says she doesn't want to invade my privacy.
b) Yes we read some things together, i do most of the browsing, but when i find someone with a problem, (and its in the appropriate forum page) i ask her what she thinks of the situation. And we post what we come up with as a couple.

33) N/A for me.

suchacutie
07-07-2010, 11:24 AM

Sure! We often talk about topics presented on this forum. She often sees me on this site if she looks over my shoulder.

We don't read the site together, but as I said, we do discuss topics from this site. She's not a member at the moment.

N/A

Cheryl James
07-07-2010, 11:36 AM
31. She uses my membership AGAINST ME.

32. She wouldn't be caught dead reading anything on this site
because it might cause her to have to examine her own
prejudices.

33. She believes that all of us are perverted and should be
undergoing electric shock treatments and we shouldn't be
allowed on the same planet as any child.

5150 Girl
07-07-2010, 01:18 PM
31) yes
32) She hates the internet, and wants little to nothing to do with it. However, I have called some things from this site to her attention from time to time
33) N/A

charlie
07-07-2010, 02:20 PM
My wife knows this site. In the beginning she used to post in the GG only section. Now I'm not so sure. She hates all things crossdressing and that probably means this site as well.

My wife will not read the site with me and even discourages me from reading it. She has removed my bookmark more then once from the computer.

She knows.

CallMeMeg
07-07-2010, 08:47 PM
31. Probably not. I never mentioned, but she may assume.
32. No, no.
33. She knows, has zero interest in even seeing a picture of Meg. The closest we come to discussing it is if she's going to be out with the boys for a long day, I may say "let me know about an hour before you're going to get home" and she knows I'll be dressing and need time to change.

Andrea Reynolds
07-07-2010, 09:47 PM
31. Yes she knows.
32.No. She gas a don't ask/ don't tell policy.
33. Does not apply.

JulieK1980
07-18-2010, 01:23 PM

Yup.

Yup she knows I'm here.
I've been trying to talk her into coming on over, but she doesn't get into forums much.

N/A