PDA

View Full Version : shaved

charlen
07-05-2010, 06:00 AM
Over the last mouth shaving all my hair of my body and now i am hair free except my head . It feels so good. I love the smooth feeling when wearing panties. Anyone like this to.:):)

Krissie1962
07-05-2010, 08:04 AM
not a problem .I am nearly hairless on my entire body" NATURALLY "I have only not even lite a few blond traces .the "BIKINI" area I do need to trim some.some facial stubble to deal with . as a young teen I was allready c/d .confused as most kids.I hadent put 1 and 1 together yet. I was very bashfull at my lack of body hair durring gym class and the group showers.and wonderd if I ever would grow -up.well now years later im so glad I didnt get the HAIR. and also Glad I never grew -up.:o

Krissie1962
07-05-2010, 08:16 AM
not a problem .I am nearly hairless on my entire body" NATURALLY "I have only not even lite a few blond traces .the "BIKINI" area I do need to trim some.some facial stubble to deal with . as a young teen I was allready c/d .confused as most kids.I hadent put 1 and 1 together yet. I was very bashfull at my lack of body hair durring gym class and the group showers.and wonderd if I ever would grow -up.well now years later im so glad I didnt get the HAIR. and also Glad I never grew -up.:o

a slip glideing on naked legs is awsom

Freddy12
07-07-2010, 05:34 AM
Feeling silky material against hairless skin is wonderful!

Moolissa
07-07-2010, 07:04 AM
And the feel of a hairless man feel damn good too.:D

joanieb
07-07-2010, 07:07 AM
Hi Charlen, I have been hair free for going on 20 years. Infact just for kicks when the wife and I went to Cancun this year I grew it all back, she hated it!
I am like you and most who do, that the smooth all over feeling, especially with soft fabrics is undiscrabably delisious!

kym
07-07-2010, 03:36 PM
I'm hairless from head to toe and I love it!!! so much cooler and feels a heck of a lot better when I wear all the pretty things my wife loves to get for me.:battingeyelashes:

KristinSkye
07-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Over the last mouth shaving all my hair of my body and now i am hair free except my head . It feels so good. I love the smooth feeling when wearing panties. Anyone like this to.:):)

What's not to like? :P I've done armpits, 'private area', and legs but not all at the same time unfortunately. I'm still trying to convince my wife to let me shave my legs again. What's your secret JonieB, how did you get your wife to embrace it haha?

joanieb
07-08-2010, 05:39 AM
Hi Kristin,

I guess you could say the secret would be patience and honesty on my part. Of course the fact that when Deb met me I was totally shaved, and she knew that I am transgendered. Though she though it and me unusual, she like me enough to get to know me better. When I surprised her with my gift of body hair, she was actually repulsed a little as it was a big change and quite unusual to see me with hair in places I kept neat and clean. She didn't like seeing all that hair where it normally wasn't. She had become used to and now likes the smoothness and cleanliness of shaving. She wouldn't have before she met me, only because she had never experienced nor expected it a man could shave in the same places she did. Which leads me to say, that it is often not our cross dressing that is at issue, it's is more often the sudden change and surprising act when the cat is let out of the bag after too long knowing a person (most people are adverse to drastic change). I truly believe, it's best to get the disclosure out of the way early in a relationship and let the relationship (and the dressing) blossom. You'll be surprise what your spouse or girl friend with give you, when you are patient, honest, gentle and caring about the way you approach your femininity with her. Try shaving small bits first, like your chest or under arms, she may like the way it looks and encourage more.

AKAMichelle
07-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Definitely.

joanieb
07-08-2010, 01:05 PM
HI Michelle, I just wanted to say that I love your "man with a twist" tag line! Kinda makes me think of a cool nights cocktail. Myself, I'd be a Martini, gently shaken and not stirred.