PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Salons Services

tabitha_az
08-25-2005, 09:24 AM
Besides getting a mani/pedi (thats a given!), whats your favorite salon service? i get my hair highlighted every few months. Having a head full of foil and underneath the dryer is wonderful! I used to get perms (back in the 80s). Having a full head of perm rods, cotton circling my head with a plastic bag and the smell of perming solution! Yum. I think that is one of the points where I fell in love with the feminine side of myself!!

Sedona
08-25-2005, 05:59 PM
A pedicure is great, but I've had my chest and back waxed, and it was wonderful. I actually went to a local beauty school, saved a little money, and actually had my waxing done by two very cute girls in their early 20s. I'm pretty athletic so don't think anybody suspected my CD activities. One of these days, I'll go back to get the legs done as well.

ChristineRenee
08-25-2005, 06:50 PM
Facials are very nice and relaxing...as are massages. I like to get my eyebrows waxed too as I can only maintain them for so long without it being done and I can't do it myself. Eyelash tinting was something else I really like ...although now I am looking into getting permanent eyelash enhancement done as mine are just so light you can hardly see them. And of course mani's and pedi's are da bomb...love the paraffin wax treatment...the feeling of your skin afterwards is just exquisite....if you have never had it done I highly recommend it!:love:

Joanie
08-26-2005, 05:23 PM
Over the next couple of weesk, I am going for a facial at a Merle Norman and then about a week later a massage and pedicure at a true Day Spa. Perhaps then I can truly say--from what people say on here, it sounds like the pedicure is the one to die for.