PDA

View Full Version : Girls night out!

Jacqueline Vasquez
07-08-2010, 01:36 AM
WOW! I finally did it. went out in public en femme. Me and my girlfreind got all dolled up last friday night and went to a local bar (LGBT/TS/TG/CD Freindly). it was fun sipping wine while doing our makeup and getting ready. i have a new found respect for women getting ready. it takes work to look good! We had such a blast. walking to our car was nerve racking but exhilarating. thank god it was dark! i felt so sexy and girly. we had drinks, laughs and good fun. danced too. that was loads of fun. it was one of the most exciting days of my life. it was awesome genuinely feeling like one of the girls out on a girls night out. and so wonderful to have such a supportive SO. Ive attached a pic of me that night. cant wait for our next girls night out! thanks!

Yvonne York
07-08-2010, 02:09 AM
Glad to hear it was so good for you. Another part of being girlie ticked off - now enjoy it all!

prene
07-08-2010, 03:31 AM
WOW! I finally did it. went out in public en femme. Me and my girlfreind got all dolled up last friday night and went to a local bar (LGBT/TS/TG/CD Freindly). it was fun sipping wine while doing our makeup and getting ready. i have a new found respect for women getting ready. it takes work to look good! We had such a blast. walking to our car was nerve racking but exhilarating. thank god it was dark! i felt so sexy and girly. we had drinks, laughs and good fun. danced too. that was loads of fun. it was one of the most exciting days of my life. it was awesome genuinely feeling like one of the girls out on a girls night out. and so wonderful to have such a supportive SO. Ive attached a pic of me that night. cant wait for our next girls night out! thanks!

NO wonder.
I know you "felt so sexy and girly".
Of course you looked it also.
Isn't it great to go out with other gg's.
I love it also.
Do you have any other pics?

RachelDenise
07-08-2010, 04:16 AM
Love the picture! No wonder you hadf fun. You have a very special girlfriend. Treat her well.

Diana3000
07-08-2010, 04:27 AM
First photo very good.
Where is other?

Freddy12
07-08-2010, 06:58 AM
I'm not surprised you felt girly. You look hot! I'm betting you'll get more and more bold! Keep safe! Those walks to the car can be dangerous!

Jennifer Marie P.
07-08-2010, 07:30 AM
I love girly nights out. Enjoy.

yazooey
07-08-2010, 11:16 AM
You go! You look awesome. I love your makeup and especially your eyebrows.

SandraAbsent
07-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Congradulations, it gets better and better everytime and you wont be so nervous anymore! A great smile goes a long way for passing!

Jacqueline Vasquez
07-26-2010, 11:33 PM
thank u girls! planning another girls night out soon! My aunt and cousin wanna come!