PDA

View Full Version : Katie goes to college

Katie Lynn
08-25-2005, 12:47 PM
Well I had to go down to the local university to make sure things were in order for some internet classes. Before I left the apt I decided to take some 'more comfortable' clothes to change into if I felt brave.

Well I got down there (about an hour away) and took care of all I needed too. Made it back out to my car and was indeed feeling brave, but had no where to change. Good thing about this are of the country is that there are TONS of backroads that just go off into no where. So I drove down one of those and changed. I then headed back to the campus, had no real reason too, but I figured yesterday went well so lets just do what I feel comfortable doing.

I got back to the main parking lot and parked in a section with not alot of people I grabbed my purse and started working on my makeup. I few people walked by, I caught a few glances but people just continued on thier way. Once my makeup was done I decided I wasnt ready to walk around just yet so I restarted the car and drove around campus.

Now this campus is fairly big, not huge, but traffic moves at about 5mph all around campus, and that is if its actually moving. There are crosswalks everywhere, people everywhere, so cars dont get to move through fast.

In the 30 or so minutes it took me to circle campus I noticed no BAD looks at all. Most people just didnt notice at all, which is natural because who walking around campus stares at all the people driving? Not I. My favorite part was stopping at crosswalks to let people walk by. When you stop for someone to walk, usually they wave to signify a thank you, so I got waved at a TON of times, and waved back. A few times I caught some guys even starring with smiles on thier faces! That made my day!

I was tempted to actually go walk around on campus, but I had no reason to really do so, and had no bookbag or books, so I would have just looked like someone without a purpose and then would have stood out.

Well I left campus fine and started the drive home. Everything went well there, and about halfway home some young guys in thier 20's were riding next to me in thier truck. They actually were continuously matching speed with me in the other lane...that got me a bit paranoid. Thoughts started racing about it being someone I know, or people pointing and laughing, etc. Well I decided I didnt care and finally pulled my hair back a bit and just looked over and smiled. Apparently thats what they had been waiting for because both the passanger and driver smiled back and waved, and then drove on. Yea, I thought my day was made earlier at the crosswalks, but this was even better. To be singled out and starred at, still not only pass but make the guys happy that I smiled at them :). (Ya know these experiences when interacting with guys really help me understand how women think in those situations alot better).

I continued on my way home and was about 10 min from my apt when I decided I wasnt ready to be done being seen yet. Things had been going well, confidence was SKY HIGH so, even though I got gas yesterday, I figured it wouldnt be a bad idea to put 5 in the tank. Stopped at a gas station, about 3 other cars there. Nothing out of the ordinary, no odd looks, I was just another girl filling up her car with gas (exactly what I wanted!) Left the gas station (thank god for pay at the pump, i didnt have cash, and the name on my credit card certainly didnt fit me at the moment).

Went ahead home back to the apt. Parked my car and got out. Well I still wasnt ready to go in yet, so I walked across the parking lot to the mailboxes and checked my mail. Nothing for me :(. I noticed 2 people out walking dogs, but they werent paying attention, and the apt lawn crew was out there, but they were busy doing thier jobs. I walked on up to my apt, walked in...and here I am, strait to the computer to tell my story :) Its a great feeling to not have to keep stories like this from anyone, because days like this are just SOOOO much fun.

Well thats all for now, hopefully there will be more to come...:D

Emily Ann Brown
08-25-2005, 12:54 PM
Don't you just love the buzz you get??? You did great dear. Way to go !!! And don't worry about the credit card. My wife uses mine all the time and signs her name. Nobody ever cares.

Emily Ann

Richelle
08-25-2005, 01:16 PM
Katie,

Thanks for the story. It is so much fun to be out and about and be accepted as just another girl doing her daily activities

Richelle

Colibri
08-25-2005, 01:28 PM
Hi you should start a blog you tell what happen to you so well I find it fascinating. :clap:

Lauren_T
08-25-2005, 01:33 PM
Looks like there's no stoppin' you now, girl! :clap:

As one of my heroes puts it:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b179/LaurenTrucha/burns_excellent.gif

__________________________________________________ __
Is life not a hundred times too short for us to stifle ourselves?
~ Nietzsche

al
08-25-2005, 02:29 PM
good for you girl you need to go out every day like that it is so good for your self esteem you are now knowing you can blend in to the real world as katie thats what its all about!! you have the look and you need the attitude and your home free!

Deborah
08-25-2005, 02:33 PM
What classes are you taking?

I'm currently in college/university working on a bachelors in computer systems.
This quarter i'm taking
Critical thinking (yes they teach you how to think in college. LMAO)
Nutrition (so i can watch my feminine figure)
Database Management

Katie Lynn
08-25-2005, 02:44 PM
What classes are you taking?

I'm currently in college/university working on a bachelors in computer systems.
This quarter i'm taking
Critical thinking (yes they teach you how to think in college. LMAO)
Nutrition (so i can watch my feminine figure)
Database Management

I already have my BS in computer science. Now I am just returning taking a few classes for work, and before I go for any graduate degree...

Just taking advanced numerical annalysis, and operating system design right now. I might throw in a new GUI class they are offering, and maybe even a c# class because I am going to try to get my MCSD sometime the end of the year.

Christina
08-25-2005, 03:38 PM
What a great feeling that must have been. I'm not surprised at all, you look natural in all the pics I've seen :flirt: Keep us posted on any further adventures. Cant' wait :D

suzi_cd
08-25-2005, 04:50 PM
Katie

you are a very sexy girl and if I looked a tenth as good as you I'd be happy.

You are lucky to have such a good girlfriend (I saw the pic on the other thread) and you should go for it big time girl.

Dont waste what time you have at that age - the sexy clothes, the look.

suzi

xxxx

Natalie x
08-25-2005, 05:38 PM
Katie, it just gets better and better. Well done. :)

MsEva
08-25-2005, 05:53 PM
Great day for Katie eh? Of course I can tell that you didn't go to my college...East Stroudsburg U in PA...our motto was "Where the men are men...and so are the women"..you would have been made as being too pretty! :D

Crystal Harmony
08-25-2005, 08:15 PM
Sounds like you had a blast,you go girl.keep up the good work :thumbsup: you look fantastic :D

kristi cd
08-25-2005, 11:12 PM
Ugh, I hate you. :p Cool story, and even cooler classes. :cool:

emmicd
08-25-2005, 11:44 PM
Katie,

I really enjoyed reading your experience in dressing and venturing out on the college campus. It sounds like you are becoming more daring and you are having fun doing it. You also sound very bright!

I am amazed at how many crossdressers have such tremendous accomplisments and many are gifted in the maths and sciences as well. You must be very gifted in theoretical and logical applications. Computer science is a great field of study. Have you started working in your field yet?

I also admire your femme look. You look very natural and you certainly inspire other crossdressers!

Oh what it must be like to be 21!

Emmi

mchelle
08-26-2005, 08:59 AM
jealous. wish i could b able to do that....

Lisa Golightly
08-26-2005, 09:02 AM
Well done you :)

Tara Beth
08-26-2005, 12:39 PM
A show of hands please. Who here feels just a tad bit inferior? I mean honestly, we've all been outdone.

Katie, didn't you worry the least bit that your neighbors from the other apartments might see and/or recognize you? I'd be a nervous wreck inside the car, but there are scant few places to hide in the middle of a parking lot.